NEurope
Ten10

Google+

Ok I got the invite from Ten10, and tried to join but it's telling they've exceed their capacity for now and to try again later :(

Hi moogle Google+ doesn't work with hotmail at the moment it seems. I've tried adding you email address if you manage to get in using it you're so lucky.

Oh right I didn't realise. Could somebody please send me one to XXX. Thanks!

Edited by MoogleViper

who still uses hotmail?

People who haven't changed their email in the past 7 years.

I use Live.co.uk, Gmail is for junk.

Not sure they're letting anyone else in. I didn't get the invites sent.

Oh right I didn't realise. Could somebody please send me one to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Thanks!

Sent you an invite don't forget to remove your email address from your post.

Hi N-Europe friends. I am here, hat in hand, to ask if any of you can spare a Google+ invite for me? I would appreciate this greatly and be forever in your debt.

Thanks in advance.

I use Live.co.uk, Gmail is for junk.

Not sure they're letting anyone else in. I didn't get the invites sent.

They're still letting people in, but they only open it up in the evenings (in North America that is, in Europe it would be late night/early morning) for half an hour or so.

Hi N-Europe friends. I am here, hat in hand, to ask if any of you can spare a Google+ invite for me? I would appreciate this greatly and be forever in your debt.

Thanks in advance.

PM your address and I'll sort you out.

I just kinda signed into Google and Google+ was working after I received your invite, so I guess it's all good to go? Thanks a lot buddy!

Glad to see another happy customer. But seriously I can't believe people are selling invites for this for up to $99 on ebay.

Edited by Ten10

I've been trying all through the day still can't get on. :(

I'm at a cousins house just set up my laptop on her Wifi, just checked this and was able to set up a profile... odd thing is top of the "suggestion" list is my former boss :heh:

Could just be because I used this email to email him.. there's no profile pic so I assume that means he's not on Google+ too :heh:

Can you mess with the settings like Facebook so that only certain groups of people can search/find you? (Like "Friends of Friends"?)

Or maybe I might try send an invite to my other gmail account which he and others wouldn't have that email.... will work it out tomorrow when I get home

who still uses hotmail?

I have my Hotmail account up for signing up to things, online purchases etc - most things are then forwarded onto my Gmail account and sit in a 'Hotmail' label. Keeps my Gmail Inbox clean and tidy.

Just keep trying every 30 minutes.

I fail so much. Still not in.

People who haven't changed their email in the past 7 years.

How strange, it has been 7 years since I started using hotmail.

Well you should change emails then because Hotmail is terrible in comparison. And if you don't want everyone to have to add your new email if you talk to people with it, then just forward it to your gmail account.

Ok I've joined, yay.

Now what :P

Here be me is anyone wants to add

https://plus.google.com/103645998046637041058/posts

I just added some people from Ten10's list but there were a few realword names I didn't recognise so wasnt sure if they were from here or not :heh:

a for fraks sake, balls that up anyway, haha.

Forgot I have a seperate gmail for my Youtube account and a while ago f'ing Youtube/Google changed the login where they removed the old Youtube username/passwords and replaced with linking to a gmail account.

Now my Google+ and Youtube are on different gmails and I can't be signed into both at the same time:blush:

I thought I should use a different gmail address, just in case in the future Google+ let you make fan pages like Facebook does so I could then set up a fanpage for my Youtube account on it... hhhmmm what to do now

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

I also still use hotmail. What can you do? Been using the same email for about 10 years, too many people have it!

i just sent myself and invite to my Youtube (MokongX3M) gmail address.... if I can get that one to join I'll prolly use that one instead (and re-add people to it), I suppose if after the thing goes full public I could just set up a "circle" thing for any youtube subsscribers who find me on it... guess the circle things negate the need for fanpages

Ok I've joined, yay.

Now my Google+ and Youtube are on different gmails and I can't be signed into both at the same time:blush:

I thought I should use a different gmail address, just in case in the future Google+ let you make fan pages like Facebook does so I could then set up a fanpage for my Youtube account on it... hhhmmm what to do now

Activate multiple sign on?

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2010/08/google-multiple-sign-in-now-available.html

Well I'll be damed never knew there was such a thing, haha

And that invite I sent to my other other gmail never arrived anyway (assuming I did it right.... do you just make a post and put in the persons gmail address in the field for who the post is for?)

, cheers again mate.