NEurope
Ten10

Google+

I'm a spacker, got three invites now. But I'm getting rejected: "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon." :(

If anyone has one id love an invite please!

Edited by Charlie

I'll send out invites but you might not be able to sign up until the next invite period.

Can I get an invite off someone please :)

Much obliged. Wanna test this thing out

If anyone has one id love an invite please!

Invite sent you can remove your addresses, you might not be able to get on for a few hours.

– An important note about Field Trial –

You're a part of a small group of people who are helping to test Google+. When you share something with people who are not yet able to use Google+, they will receive it via email but won't be able to comment or engage with the content like other Google+ users. They'll be able to join Google+ as we let more users in over time.

Updated android app link for unsupported countries: http://db.tt/e5GnaNH

Edited by Ten10
Automerged Doublepost

Cheers, very appreciated

When are invite periods usually? Is it set?

Cheers, very appreciated

When are invite periods usually? Is it set?

Well I was invited to google+ about 10am yesterday and I didn't manage to get in until 1am today.

Why have I been giving out invites to you guys all this time for free..... I could be rolling in it like this guy: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=benwalton&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=160612667960&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

He's made £27 so far.

Edited by Ten10
Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the invite - got it! It won't let me in just yet though as the capacity is temporarily maxed out! I'll keep trying throughout the night.

Someone on /g/ wrote a python script to check if registration is open every minute:

import time
import webbrowser
while True:
   webbrowser.open("Your invite link")
   time.sleep(60)

Install python then copy and paste the code into a new text file (copy and paste your own invite link). Change the extension to .py and run it.

Hi moogle Google+ doesn't work with hotmail at the moment it seems. I've tried adding you email address if you manage to get in using it you're so lucky.

Edited by Ten10

Click the comment and then it should offer to let you join +. That is the current unofficial invite method.

Someone send me an invite please, I'd like to try this out :)

Someone send me an invite please, I'd like to try this out :)

Pm me your email. Preferably a gmail one.

Cheers guys, sent a PM to Ten10 since he posted first :)

Hook Me up or there will be hell to pay :P

How many people have actually managed to sign up? Still no luck here.

2 successfully signed up last night and I've had about 8 others get in throughout the day.

Alright, I'm in.

By the way, google has a rule about advertising invites on public forums which results in both the user as well as everyone who they invited being banned, so we may want to have this thread removed at some point.

Alright, I'm in.

By the way, google has a rule about advertising invites on public forums which results in both the user as well as everyone who they invited being banned, so we may want to have this thread removed at some point.

oh_shit-1614.jpg

So... any chance of an invite?

thnx

Edited by McPhee

Alright, I'm in.

They would some how need to be able to first find posts and then also find email addresses of people who signed up. Also I don't think they could find the time to kick people out of a service when they need all the users they can get.

So... any chance of an invite?

thnx

Invite sent. Delete your address from your post (unless you like spam)

Edited by Ten10
Removing my email address <-- Sorry McPhee my laptop crashed out and I didn't think this post made it on

Neh it's fine, I imagine it stems from a certain reddit thread where hundreds of users just posted their gmail accounts on a page. Use PMs, guys.

Trying to invite a couple of friends but they don't seem to be receiving the e-mails :s