NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

You know what I need?

You know what the middle league needs?

THE OLD MCOY!

THE MCOY WHO IS A BEER SWILLING FOUL MOUTHED TOP LEAGUE CHAMP!

Preparing myself for the top league, set-up a friendly on Tuesday. See how i fair against the top players as it were.

Guys gonna leave league format PR open until Friday. Please vote if you want a say on the set up of next season.

At the moment 4 votes to 10-10-10

3 votes to 11-10-10

I have a friend who says he will join, he has played manager games in the past too. How do I invite? Assuming I am allowed to invite him of course.

Edited by heroicjanitor

...and the run of mediocre/poor quality youths continues, got offered a 20-4 with foul mouth and heading attributes! No thanks!!!

Gah, didn't win my friendly earlier. It's all preparation time though, good for the team.

Lost against Ellmeister :p Valiant effort though I think. Semen Shavkunov scored at the end. Semen was all over me tbf. Semen just kept getting right in our faces.

When I saw the name given to me by my agent I just had to recruit him. He struggles to fit in with the squad though. It seems Semen isn't to everyone's taste.

May try and get new thread up tomorrow. New season starts on Tuesday so this Friday will be your last chance to get a friendly in before the historic Season 20 starts!

Can people start sending their entries for fantasy football in please? I know we aren't entirely sure who is in which league yet so ill extend entries till the beginning of the 2nd league match. If you send an entry in before first match you are able to change your entry.

Send via pm on here. 3x VIP X11 available as the prize :)

Can people start sending their entries for fantasy football in please? I know we aren't entirely sure who is in which league yet so ill extend entries till the beginning of the 2nd league match. If you send an entry in before first match you are able to change your entry.

Send via pm on here. 3x VIP X11 available as the prize :)

That's why I haven't yet :p

Hmm was just making a list of teams that for your competition Ell and have realized that going to 10-10-10 will screw Bubbles out of a promotion via a knock on effect.

I am now tempted to do 11-10-10 as two clubs will get taken out by a change to 10-10-10. We would have one inactive club in lower league if 11-10-10 stayed. Sorry for this guys it is becoming a thorny issue to try and sort out.

Ok this season lets just keep with 11-10-10 with the aim next season of going to 10-10-10 and then keeping it like that so be warned promotees! Aim high this season!

Tbh I don't have a problem with 11-10-10 but I don't want people losing interest in lower leagues because of a long off season.

Top League:

Essex Elites

Bayern Bru

Roostophe Rovers

Dysonian Wanderers

Madpool

Haden United

Silverdale Hotpot

Battlestar Odwinica

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Eights United

Middle League:

Intergalatigo Stars

Mcoys Sons

The 64s

Happenstance FC

Rising Phoenix

Seahawks FC

AFC Rez Rabies

Real Peeps

Aqui1a All Stars

Bubbles FC

Lower League:

Emo Blades

Cubic County

Hammerboys FC

The Comerade Co-op

Fedex United

Zimmertron F.C

Ganja Farmers F.C

Dragooooo

DuDs Baggies

Besaid Aurochs

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

Rising Phoenix, can you accept the friendly request for the second leg of the final?

Who are the Besaid Aurochs? Great name!

Now we know who is in each league please PM your predictions.

Predict: The winner of each league, the promoted sides and the relegated sides for each league.

feel like I've repeated myself a lot about this competition sorry :p