NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Congrats :(

Pretty sure the Trio racked up the most points overall... though we knew from the start it wasn't about that :p

You did well MadDog, it was ReZ that let us down :p

At least I know I couldn't have done any better myself lol

I think my role in the victory cements the importance and value of teamwork that leads to great successes.

:P

What's going to happen next season with the Trio? Peeps got promoted, so that means both my guys are in the middle league. :/

Ok for alliances I am going to say this season you can have any combination you want for members in different leagues.

I would say watch out cause you are effectively competing against your own members for points if you are all in the same league!

The Trio ride together, we rise together, we fall together. With or against each other, nothing will break our stride. We stare our competitors in the face, look into their soul and see the truth about us all.

The Chartreuse Trio never falter in the face of extreme peril.

We are resilient.

We are composed.

We are dignified.

You're also losers :p

Hurricanes I expect you boys to be with me next season retaining our title. Mr J7 better step up to the plate and get us some more points so it isn't down to me next season I hope :p

A thread on gen chit-chat is fine. Remember to use teh @Haden tags! I'm still surprised we don't have more football fans, at least, playing. JonSt, ramar, flink, fresh, to think of a few.

All previous players should be alerted too!

I'm sure @Fierce_LiNk mentioned at the meet that he would be interested in playing? I think @Ramar tried it but didn't like it.

You're also losers :p

Hurricanes I expect you boys to be with me next season retaining our title. Mr J7 better step up to the plate and get us some more points so it isn't down to me next season I hope :p

I should really be expecting 9 or 10 pts...

And I thought trios had to consist of one team from each league, ReZ!

Ok for alliances I am going to say this season you can have any combination you want for members in different leagues.

I would say watch out cause you are effectively competing against your own members for points if you are all in the same league!

The Trio Stand Together!

The trio will scrap bitterly over points :p Or start a match-fixing racket.

I will likely let the hurricanes down next season :p But if my pre-season vs Tales is anything to go by I can actually do well.

I'm too competitive to let anyone else win, even if they're on my team ;P

Got a friendly against ReZ on Friday. Should indicate whether I can do well in this league or not :laughing:

Having had a trial period of over half a season with the minimum pools stake being upped to 100,000 econ, I am now with Tales in support of reducing them back to 50,000. I know I was the one who wanted the increase in the 1st place but that was before they introduced the youth system investment. It's just too much money coming out of the funds now besides, i think the winnings have been around the same as they were before the rise because more people were playing. We had usually between 5-8 people putting bets on at 50k so the winnings were around 250-400k whereas now only usually 2-4 people who can afford it are putting bets on.

I'm sure @Fierce_LiNk mentioned at the meet that he would be interested in playing? I think @Ramar tried it but didn't like it.

I did mention eet, yes.

Whens the new season start?

Ok...I'll do eet.

Just a heads up @Haden I'm away from the 19th to the 1st. Probably means whoever draws me in the 1st game week or so is going to have an easy 3 points!

I did mention eet, yes.

Whens the new season start?

Ok...I'll do eet.

Very soon! This one has just finished so if you sign up now you'll be ready for the new season. :)

Rowan; consider lending one of your trio-mates your password (change it first if you wish) for the period of time.

Just be sure not to ask me to keep an eye on it. Don't ask ell about why, either.

Wow great to have you on board Fierce Link!

We may actually be ok without doing an ad thread for once with DuD coming back to. Want to get all the leagues down to 10 but this may mean that Eights gets screwed. Any preferences?

I will post more tommorow!

Hey, Eights can take one for the team. Sorry Tales, but it means you won't have a long off season that you so clearly hate :p Least you should be likely to be promoted the season after!

My performance this season:

HOME: Won 8 Drawn 2 Lost 0 Scored 25 Conceded 9 (16) (1st)

AWAY: Won 1 Drawn 5 Lost 4 Scored 12 Conceded 20 (-8) (7th)

Playing home = Like a boss

Playing away = Like a twat

Seriously need to sort it out, once and for all.