NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

250k, 500k and a million to the winner. Then there's assist, most goals and most X11 nominations for 250 or 500 k each. Tempting to get relegated just get some easy much needed cash :p

Do you get money for being promoted?

You get 1mil for coming first in the league, 500k for 2nd and I think 250k for 3rd.

I actually think they should all be doubled to make going for the title more worth your while. At the moment all you really get is bragging rights (which is good) but more money would be nice. Especially when you sometimes have to sacrifice youth to do it.

I'm on a title push this season so my youth aren't playing as much as I'd like.

I concentrate on the youths anyway, title or no title maybe too much. Got a 33 year old that is still at 5 in dev value, I only got two more oldies and they are both 34. I'm genuinely worried I'm losing both of them nekst season and I hate wasting matches on players who are leaving anyway, never done never will. Which is why need money, much money. But I'm not getting that ending 3rd in the league...But I don't think Haden can change the prizes anyway.

Dammit Nikos! I expected a draw against Bayern. Now he's ahead of me!

Was close but no cigar unfortunately! Despite my 5 star manager rating ::shrug:

I decided to watch the match vs Madpool and the amount of chances we had and then he took the lead! Though I was going to be cheated out of a win but luckily Martin O'Connor stepped up and got 2 decisive goals.

Also, people should check out Oddy's team for his next match against me. Bad times Oddy :p

With Happenstance and Rising Phoenix stumbling I soared to the top^^ Got by far the best goal difference and I'm still have a shot for all the win bonuses. Still four matches to go and there's only two points down to 4th place though. Hammerboys up nekst, should be more than doable.

Also, people should check out Oddy's team for his next match against me. Bad times Oddy :p

Wow, is he even allowed to play? I know 15 players is the minimum before giving away walkover, but does that include red carded and injured players? Because he got 11. In any case he got to use an 18-5 goal keeper somewhere else than the goal :p

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Going strong, 4 games left. I don't think I'm going to lose another game this season. Only 2 games are against active players and they're both at home so I should have the advantage.

Looking at your fixtures Herojan, if you win all your games and Aqui1a beat Co-op at home, you should go ahead of him. Your only challenge looks to be Aqui1a for the last game but you're at home for that. Also if you beat him and I win all of mine, I'll go ahead of him I think. So do that ;)

With Happenstance and Rising Phoenix stumbling I soared to the top^^ Got by far the best goal difference and I'm still have a shot for all the win bonuses. Still four matches to go and there's only two points down to 4th place though. Hammerboys up nekst, should be more than doable.

Wow, is he even allowed to play? I know 15 players is the minimum before giving away walkover, but does that include red carded and injured players? Because he got 11. In any case he got to use an 18-5 goal keeper somewhere else than the goal :p

He has 11 players so he can play. It'll be an interesting match.

If I lose, I'll let Oddy change my title under my username to anything he wants and not complain :p (Even though he can do that now!). I really shouldn't lose though, would be biggest surprise of all time probably.

Aquila was just too strong for me. I guessed his tactics and tried to counter them but getting a guy sent off doesn't help. I am gutted i didnt score at least one goal.

Looking at your fixtures Herojan, if you win all your games and Aqui1a beat Co-op at home, you should go ahead of him. Your only challenge looks to be Aqui1a for the last game but you're at home for that. Also if you beat him and I win all of mine, I'll go ahead of him I think. So do that ;)

Scheming-Conan-late-night-with-conan-obrien-9887387-230-187.gif

Good plan. My plan to get goal difference is failing since I miss 10 chances per match, so I'll use yours :p

I decided to watch the match vs Madpool and the amount of chances we had and then he took the lead! Though I was going to be cheated out of a win but luckily Martin O'Connor stepped up and got 2 decisive goals.

The team is screwed for the next match. Bad times. :(

The team is screwed for the next match. Bad times. :(

Mcoy didn't intend to cause any injuries :(

Mcoy apologises.

The last exercise was Christen Gresdahl down for the count after a real punch in the head. Physio ran over to assistant coach and says Christen Gresdahl has gotten huge bang on the head and does not remember where he is or who he is. Assistant coach answer then: Set him to play forward and tell him he's Pele! Christen Gresdahl buckets into goals on the rest of their training and receive higher form as a result.

This is the second time this season a player with abyssmal form have gotten a huge rise in form after an ordinary event :)

I love the events in Xpert. The vast majority of them are hilarious. I've had a few crackers over the years.

As long as I don't get the death ones I don't really pay much attention.

Oddy, yet again you've played dickish tactics! But I still should have had at least a chance or 2:

Dominated possession, guessed formation (50% chance :p) guessed your playmaker, you didn't guess my formation.

I hate you so much :angry:, at least Bayern stumbled as well today.

Doing so well atm loving it. Have to say was very lucky facing such a weakened Rovers team.

I hope I can push on and make an attempt at 3rd place.

Btw been in Italy guys will do Alliance results for this week to get us back on track! :D

As long as I don't get the death ones I don't really pay much attention.

Oddy, yet again you've played dickish tactics! But I still should have had at least a chance or 2:

Dominated possession, guessed formation (50% chance :p) guessed your playmaker, you didn't guess my formation.

I hate you so much :angry:, at least Bayern stumbled as well today.

I was so surprised at the outcome of today's match. My home advantage with BSO is pretty mint I reckon. Conversely my away power is cack.

Doing so well atm loving it. Have to say was very lucky facing such a weakened Rovers team.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ROO'S TEAM WAS WEAKENED!

Our head-to-head record is massively in your favour. I could be at full strength and you would still beat me like I was a random jobber.

The report is back! What has happened with a two week absence in the alliance table?

All the news is here!

trio_470x350.jpg

Week 12

New Nexus: 5 Haden, 10 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 25 points

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,7 Rez, 9 Peeps 25 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

The Final Three: 7 Odwin, 9 Tales, 4 Cube 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 6 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 13 points

Interhawk Federation: 3 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 11 points

Significant and Dramatic those are words this reports don't usually use.

Was your alliance choice the right choice?

Are you today going to be more concerned about your lower leagues team ability to deliver?

There is value in teams who move up by only one position!

This is the Report and it means buisness!

Week 15

New Nexus: 8 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 25 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Final Three: 3 Odwin, 10 Tales, 3 Cube 16 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 8 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 16 points

Interhawk Federation: 5 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 12 points

Edited by Haden