NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

3413-zelda2%20-%20Copy.jpg

I find it hard to report I find it hard to take.

When the groups chasing the Trio are running in circles

Its a very very mad world.

Week 4

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 24 points

The Hurricanes: 8 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 19 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 8 Cube 18 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 4 FedEx 13 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 5 Rising Phoenix, 3 Ganja, 11 points

Week 5

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,8 Rez, 8 Peeps 25 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 6 Tales, 7 Cube 19 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 4 FedEx 14 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 5 Rising Phoenix, 6 Ganja, 14 points

We're closing in :)

Won 7-0 in an away match in the official league. despite being the 7th weakest team I'm in the play off zone and have great shot at my second title. Also am the top scorer total, richest team and best form(16). Lucky for me I'm meeting the same team I played today nekst Friday^^ In the youth academy I have two 17-4 and one 18-5 as my best youths. My most valuable player is worth 13 million, a 19-7 I bought two seasons ago for 2 million as a 17-4. The Adorable Vikings are so much different from the one I started in the N-E leauge! That one I had to give up one when I had a negative total change report!

Edited by Tales

I remember someone saying that they played in the Final League, like me, but checking through all the most likely manager I can't find the person. Who is(was) that player?

Right, when will S20 start, and is there likely to be room for me to join? I'm getting the x11 bug again.

We aren't even half way through yet. It will be a while.

I was gutted with my 5-0 defeat. I thought i would try and be clever but all i did was get it totally wrong. My 2 Star manager rating was well deserved.

Aquila do look strong. I just hope for a mid table finish. Get some development going with my youth and a couple of seasons then push for the promotion.

On paper I should have beaten him. In the match I should have freaking beaten him. My players played 30 skills above their actual skill level! The best player at 14, 5 better than his actual. His only played 6 skills above their actual skill level, with his best just two higher than the actual. My co operation level was also significantly better than his. Targeting my star midfielder shouldn't matter as everyone does that and I'm doing fine with it(and he wasn't my playmaker), the effect should %-wise be made up for preparing against the wrong attack anyway. I should have beaten him. I should have crushed him.

On top of that my star striker got injured in the 93th minute and dropped to 2 in form. That's going to haunt me for the rest of the season. He's not coming back before August anyway.

If I lose my nekst match the players can kiss prize money good bye for the rest of the season and I'm actually going to entertain the idea of dropping on purpose. I want to win a league.

Edited by Tales

Wow Tales you are not happy.

I on the other hand am quite happy. a 4-0 win. All in the first half. Second half they started kicking my players around. Now i have 2 injuries to contend with.

But i am preparing for the future so i can give them a rest and get some youth players in on the action.

Nice to have my 1st win of the season. Got a week's break before the next match.

challenger-approaching.jpg

Week 5

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,8 Rez, 8 Peeps 25 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 6 Tales, 7 Cube 19 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 4 FedEx 14 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 5 Rising Phoenix, 6 Ganja, 14 points

Burn the New Alliance!

Or welcome them in :P

They are Silverdale, Recall and ZimmerFrame.

Week 6

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,9 Rez, 9 Peeps 24 points

The Hurricanes: 9 Elites, 2 J7, 7 Bubbles 18 points

2 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

The Final Three: 5 Odwin, 5 Tales, 7 Cube 17 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 4 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 13 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 4 Ganja, 13 points

Bask in the epic shadow of our collective large penises.

I am against Peeps on Friday :p There will be blood!

Just noticed I won 350 000 in the pool! Love you all <3 I was surprised as I bet on myself to win, although almost everyone did that :p Luckily I was the only one to believe in Seahawks^^

Only 100 000. Will be my weekly as long as I have surplus every week of the 1 200 000 million I get otherwise. Any profit from the pool will go straight to the bank.

i have put mine at 300 000. I know statistically 200 000 is meant to be optimum but i would rather be that percentile higher incase they decide to tweak it :)

I do but not massively. I am in the bottom league with some 28 year old skill level 5's. I may as well not train them and save the money to buy better players. I will train the young ones if needed but this season is about just getting by.

any way if i get a well skilled 17 year old i may make some good money from him :)

That's understandable. I never train 27-28+ players. Or at least I stopped doing that last season.

I'm doing it in the official league because I got the money, but I'll quit if I don't see results.

Huzzah! I come back to find not ALL my teams have been demolished in my absence. Although JAYSEVEN you didn't train/sort out my Reading FC team! I have 2 injured in my defence and everyone's form is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

I most enjoyed a 2-0 win over Haden :)