NEurope
Haden

NE Xpert 11 be part of history in the making.

In a couple of weeks the NE Xpert 11 League will enter its 19th season.

An incredible achievement for all involved first set up nearly 4 years ago by Oddy, then ran by Dyson and now by me this league really is a part of NE history certainly in the Playground game section.

Now having 3 leagues it has expanded but we are always looking for new members.

Here is the thread we have all our banter in.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30225

Here is a league invite.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=120161

I realise it isn't for everyone but feel because of the laughs and pure history of it, even if one new NE member joined it would be worth asking.

Thanks for your time guys.

Just to point out; many people have given it a go for even only one season. You don't have to commit massively to it - it's just worth a go, even if you don't like football. The focus is on tactics and strategy, and essentially the x11 thread is a nice little banter zone if you're into that sort of thing.

I currently (due to time and laziness) put approximately 30 minutes of time into x11 a week - over the space of four days. Monday nights I set my tactics, tuesday I read the match report/post in the x11 thread here, then again thurs/fri I do the same. You can set tactics for games ahead of time too.

As I say - it's worth giving a go. Ultimately it's worth the chance.

Also you don't really have to like football.

And you can name your players what you like. Like giving someone a surname that sounds like

"Vadge-Hell-Strom"

I really don't like football, I don't follow it at all (playing it is fun, obvs) and I really enjoyed my first season.

I spend maybe 10 minutes a week on it sorting out my team&tactics for the 2 games per week, it's not too in-depth and it's really easy to pick up.

And it's fun :)

I spend about four hours a day on the website - a further five hours are spent talking about it with work colleagues.

Yeah, it is a great game to play. I do go on the mobile whilst travelling to and from work, setting tactics and training sessions. Many have said, you don't have to like football to like this game. Look at me, i'm not a huge football fan and i've been playing for many seasons now.

I now have 3 teams in different leagues and was once ranked 6th in the whole of England and in the top 50 of the world!

But those days are long gone, I'm now crap :p

I was one of the very first to join waaaay back in August 07. I've had my ups and downs with this game but I've enjoyed every moment. :)

I've been known to take it seriously, especially since I have four teams on the go in various leagues, but you don't have to be. It's good fun and the banter in the thread is excellent. :grin:

So, give it a go. You never know.

Yours,

Roostophe

Manager, Roostophe Rovers (2-time N-Euro Championship Winners)

I had a team in the first season. will try and log on if i remember the details but if not will just start a new account!

EDIT:

Edited by mike-zim

WE NEED TO CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!

(We need more players :D)

I remember being in the very first league but didn't give it the time it deserved. I think I shall sign up once more.

EDIT:

Worked out my old log in and think I've accepted the right invite?!

Edited by flameboy