NEurope
Pancake

R.I.P Ryan Dunn from Jackass

Alright, alright! Will everyone please calm down before I actually have to moderate this goddamn forum for once? Jesus Fuck!

I disagree you can have respect for someone's life and disagree with their demise.

The amount of rock-stars who have overdosed, I don't condone their behaviour but respect their life.

You right there, and I agree with you on that, was just aimed at Monkey, people have just been saying things like R.I.P etc and he thinks we support drunk driving.

You right there, and I agree with you on that, was just aimed at Monkey, people have just been saying things like R.I.P etc and he thinks we support drunk driving.

Ah sorry, misjudged your post then. :bowdown:

Wow, I'm literally disappointed at a couple of these people. They don't know the full facts and start effing and blinding about someone who's dead and before anybody says anything, I lost a classmate to drunk-driving but you don't see me calling the deceased a cunt or anything.

The thing you also forget is that the passenger had the choice of either taking a ride from a drunken man or not and chose to do so. I don't condone drink-driving and I don't condone his behaviour one little bit but I'm not going to call him a cunt either. Yes, he is to blame and yes, it was the passenger's choice to take a ride from him, he was not forced.

Seriously, have some compassion and respect and know the full facts before flaming the deceased, it's outright disrespectful!

Ryan Dunn was fantastic on Viva La Bam. I had never really watched Jackass, but Viva La Bam was always on late-night MTV.

Couldn't believe this when I found out, first thing I thought was he died in a stunt or something.

I saw him with Steve-o in Bristol on Steve-o's 'Don't try this at home' tour.

I know he was in the wrong for drink driving, but it's still really shocking.

Can only imagine how the Jackass crew are taking it, especially Bam. Steve-o was approached on radio or something yesterday and he turned the approach down saying he was too devestated.

April Margera was on radio too crying her eyes out saying it's like she's lost a son.

Sad times :(

I have watched Jackass, wouldn't consider myself a massive fan, but have seen quite a few episodes and a bit of the films...but I have no idea who this guy is...just can't place him at all.

Maybe I've just watched it in the background and not paid too much attention to the characters and just watched it for the stunts.

How they've all managed to stay alive this long is still an enigma to me!

Oh well, I guess you'll be missed, Ryan.

Yup it is indeed sad when someone so young dies so needlessly.

I say R.I.P, i do have sympathy with the family and friends.

BUT if it does turn out that it was drink driving then i am glad that no more people were killed or injured.

Alright, alright! Will everyone please calm down before I actually have to moderate this goddamn forum for once? Jesus Fuck!

Don't do it man.

RIP

connor.jpg

He seemed like the kind of guy that would have found that hilarious, rather than insensitive

There's still no proof that he was drink driving. I mean, it was really shitty if he was, but people are going by him posing for a photo a few hours before, with a drink in hand. He could've just had that one drink. Or he could've eaten 3 burgers and sobered up for 3 hours in between. Speed was probably a factor, however.

It seems likely, and the friends he were with will probably speak up sooner or later, but there's no need to condemn him straight away based on conjecture.

He was young, entertaining, had family and friends who cared about him. He had also just started presenting a gaming show with Jessica Chobot. It is a huge shame and a sad loss.

On the other hand, nobody lives forever but he was lucky to be established and remembered in entertainment. Many of us will live to 70+ but be forgotten in a couple of generations.

Edited by Shorty

On the other hand, nobody lives forever but he was lucky to be established and remembered in entertainment. Many of us will live to 70+ but be forgotten in a couple of generations.

Which one is preferable depends on the person, though.

Whatever the circumstances surrounding his death, it's still very tragic and sad.

Drunk driving or not, it's still a massive waste of a life.

I cant help but feel like Dunn himself would have absolutely loved the fact that there are conspiracy theories surrounding his death.

You can do better than that ReZ.

Something like:

NEINEINEINEINEN

inglorious-1_288x288.jpg

I tried hard not to laugh a little with that

Sad day to be honest, always the good ones as always. Entertained millions with his stunts, R.I.P indeed.

Damn. In that case, as entertaining as he may have been, all he did in the end was kill somebody and himself with an extremely bad mistake. Not a good way to be remembered, after all.

I'll wait for the movie/documentary to change my mind from "he entertained, he died."