NEurope
Hamishmash

QINC! (Hamishmash's new web comic)

tumblr_lrsg4tqFYN1qkg0q1o1_500.jpg

QINC Rambler of the World is the hilarious web-comic from me and Chris Southcombe and today marks the beginning of Chapter 3 with the cover!

Qinc’s Escape to Europe charts the continuing voyage of young, Hullian orphan Qinc as he searches for his recently adopted friend Ween Le Milou. His journey takes him from Hull to Doncaster, London and eventually Paris. But all the while he his being pursued by the evil Legion of Illusions who want his rubber duck more than anything in the world.

To read the first 40 pages of this epic, internet, graphic novel (in other words, Chapters 1 and 2) just click on the link below, where you’ll also find character bios, posters and even a video!

http://www.HamishMash.com/qinc

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with it. Even though it does sort of contain some spoilers. ;)

I hope to make Chapter 3 the most visually impressive one yet.

Just read through this, loved it. I love the art style, the humour, the story. I prefer that you have decided to keep away from the extreme vulgar and go with the mores strange and weird (like the hugging in bed rather than "rape").

I couldn't see the next chapter, have you made that yet?

It will debut tomorrow. Between Chapters I tend to have a few weeks off, and this for me was because uni started.

Chapter 3 starts tomorrow so make sure you check back! And thanks for all the feedback. :)

I'm depressed at the moment. I'm uncreative and I'm trying to organise a 21st party that nobody is now coming to and yeah... down in the dumps.

Then I come on here... and see Qinc's very first fan art! And I can't help but beam with joy!

It's amazing, I love it so much. Thank you, a million times thank you.

NOTE - The drawing quality has REALLY gone down these past two weeks due to my uni work. I hope to make next weeks slightly more pretty looking but not trying to be as ambitious. Hope you stick with the plot even if the drawings aren’t the best.

tumblr_lsv9uyYaNM1qkg0q1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsv9uyYaNM1qkg0q1o2_500.jpg

Even if you've been forced the simplify the drawings somewhat, they still fit your style perfectly. Had you not mentioned it, we probably wouldn't even have noticed. :)

Yeah, I'm sorry. Qinc is not dead, but I've had to really finish my radio script because I'm broke and need the money. Qinc will return soon, and I've been getting help and advice on how to make it stronger visually.

I actually had a discussion about Qinc today with my tutor. Chapter 3 is gonna be restarted and uploaded in mid-January.

I did like 4 pages for Chapter 3 but I don't really like them. I might redrawn them or just cut that whole scene as it is unnecessary.

Also my tutor = my animation/illustration teacher at uni.

Ohhh, I wondered if you were doing this for uni for a bit there! I liked it so far, just hoping for more!