NEurope
Kaxxx

For trade or sale: various titles on various systems

Sorry SCG, you're not getting rid of that on to me :)

I was half-joking... :heh: gonna trade that one in I think.

But seriously... if you want £35 for Skies of Arcadia : Legends then I would quite happily pay that. :)

Havent a clue what they are worth mate, make me a reasonable offer.

How about £10 for the pair? While loads don't sell on eBay, ED seems to go for £5-£8 and Second Sight is a few quid.

To be honest, I wouldn't sell any Gamecube game for £5 and certainly not a top condition ED. I'll hold on to them if that's all they are worth. Cheers for your interest though.

SCG, sorry Skies has been sold elsewhere. I would have agreed If you had offered 35 originally.

EDIT: opps, just noticed you did offer asking price. T'is yours then, I'll just have to explain myself elsewhere. Send me a pm with your postal address and I'll have it off to you tomorrow.

Edited by Kaxxx

EDIT: opps, just noticed you did offer asking price. T'is yours then, I'll just have to explain myself elsewhere. Send me a pm with your postal address and I'll have it off to you tomorrow.

Cool, will do... PM me your Paypal address first though please so I can pay you asap. :)

You guys not fancy trading or buying multiple items? By the time I pay for petrol, buy a jiffy bag and pay postage it's really not worth my while for a couple of quid. Quit being so miserable ;)

21 delivered (it's mint)

Bit pricey for me mate as the usual sale price on ebay is around £13 with P&P. I'll think about it tho bud ;)

::shrug:

What kind of trades are you looking for?

DS RPGs, blu rays, gadgets etc.

You guys not fancy trading or buying multiple items? By the time I pay for petrol, buy a jiffy bag and pay postage it's really not worth my while for a couple of quid. Quit being so miserable ;)
What if you send it second class and wrap it in newspaper? :heh:

Looking for titles such as Okamiden, Chrono Trigger, FFIII, Dragon Quest etc

I would pay someone more to post it for me, I'm that lazy.

Btw you mentioned petrol, you know you can just print postage from the royal mail website? Then you dont have to go out of your way assuming you have a postbox nearby, perhaps one you pass regularly :heh: