NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

That report is so unbelievably biased that I am thinking that it might be fake. TERRIBLE reporting.

If Mancini DID try and get Johnson sent off he is by far the biggest hypocritical prick I can imagine. How can he complain about Rooney appealing to the ref last week and say it was wrong...then do EXACTLY the same thing and say it was fine? What a joke.

I don't get why sites and papers are saying words like 'war'. Things like that little conversation happen at quite alot of games, it's just because it was recorded. Not a big deal at all, but i do wonder what Mancini said at the end.

Edited by MadDog

I don't get the why sites and papers are saying words like 'war'. Things like that little conversation happen at quite alot of games, it's just because it was recorded. Not a big deal at all, but i do wonder what Mancini said at the end.

Typical media over hyping a situation. I've lost count how many 'Super' Sundays we've had now. :zzz:

Looks like Cahill is at Chelsea having a medical.

We managed to take a fringe player at Villa, bought him for £5 million, turned him into a recognised England defender and then piss around over the last few transfer windows, let him get a few months away from his contract running out and then sell him for a paltry £7 million - a third of what we could have got for him a year ago when he signed a new contract with us.

Terrible piece of business :nono:

Adebayor's third wrongly-ruled offside goal...

Edit: love referees.

Edited by spirited away

Adebayor's third wrongly-ruled offside goal...

Edit: love referees.

Can't blame them, 99% of the time he is offside. :p

Can't blame them, 99% of the time he is offside. :p

I thought Bent was bad, but Ade is on another level!

Good performance today, just a lack of shooting boots and the shitty decisions that prevented us from taking all three points. Not the end of the world.

If Adebayor could sort out 3 things he'd be a top top striker:

1. His attitude, thinks he's god's gift, he isn't.

2. Shooting accuracy.

3. Learn the offside rule.

If he'd sorted number 1 out whilst at Arsenal, he'd probably still be at the club and we wouldn't have the striker situation we have now.

I'm really glad for Steve Kean, he needed that win today and temporary escape from the drop zone. Maybe the fans can let up on him now if just for 24 hours.

The whole Steve Kean situation has been uncomfortable to watch. How that man has been able to go out there every week hearing the crowd calling for his head and booing, I'll never know. I know he's not very experienced, but I think he's done ok with the resources given to him. It's obvious that there are issues at the club, but I do think a lot of them come from the owners.

Thought the United performance today was ok, the three points are very important. It makes me also realise that Antonio Valencia should be running away at the top of the assists table. We don't finish the chances he sets up, and half the time it's on a plate. :heh:

Thought Carrick was outstanding today. Really has been impressive this season. Great to see him get another goal, and I had the biggest grin when Scholesy got his goal. :D

*sigh* seriously, there was some jolly roger defending going today. conceding after scoring, that's just pathetic it's not the first time this has happened. rambo had a bad day today, mertesacker played horrendously. but credit to swansea they played a fantastic 2nd half.

Edited by -Dem0-

Terrible performance from everyone wearing an Arsenal shirt. How many chances is Wenger going to give some players before realising they're not working. Shocking penalty decision but i'm not going to blame the referee no matter how incompetent he was. Look forward to another 16 days of Wenger denying moving for any player that is linked with the club while continuing to convince himself that our squad is good enough. It's a sad state of affairs when he says we're no longer thinking about the title in January.

Terrible performance from everyone wearing an Arsenal shirt. How many chances is Wenger going to give some players before realising they're not working. Shocking penalty decision but i'm not going to blame the referee no matter how incompetent he was. Look forward to another 16 days of Wenger denying moving for any player that is linked with the club while continuing to convince himself that our squad is good enough. It's a sad state of affairs when he says we're no longer thinking about the title in January.

I like Ramsey, but he got a roasting today.

Swansea really do play some good football, whilst staying tight at the back. Very impressive.

Also, Chamberlain should be starting every game ahead of Arshavin. He is wank.

This shows how average our reserves are. Putting aside the injury crisis in defense, the midfield were made to look average, you can't deny Swansea are a delight to watch, passed it round our lads tonight and really drove home our lack of depth. Good value for their win tonight, Wenger will moan about the refereeing decisions and that this team is good enough, but we're struggling to hold the Europa league spot right now, 1 signing Wenger, someone who can create and solidify the midfield for us.

Also, Chamberlain should be starting every game ahead of Arshavin.

yup, I agree when ever chambo plays be it a full match, or 20 minutes he's always going forward, beats his players and provides some deliveries not forgetting his work rate, he also come's back and helps the full back behind him. whereas arshavin... I've got nothing to say really.

this kinda game would've suited arteta pretty well, he's experienced he knows how to break down the play really well and it would've helped. but seriously the defence is a shambles. koscielny & miquel played pretty well, but the overall team performance was poor.

We were shite, can forget about those above us for the time being. Continue like that and we can forget about any European competition next season. Gutless performance by several players today.

Haven't seen the game, but not surprised. Swansea have only lost one game there all season, and Arsenal have lost 5 away from home (6 now). More than they've won.

Swansea play good football. They're mentally quite strong and are not afraid to take teams on. They're basically a better defensively version of Blackpool when they came up. They've got 26 points now from 21 games, so will be a bit surprised if they end up going down.

Can't believe how terrible I'm doing in the talkSPORT IKTS.

January: -160 Points (95452/95497)

Ouch.

Apparently, this might be what our new stadium will look like.

c1b.jpg

c5a.jpg

c11a.jpg

Really hope this is the one they choose, it's beautiful. Reminds me of the Cowboys stadium, but without the roof.

travel_e_05cowboys-stadium_576_576.jpg

Apparently, this might be what our new stadium will look like.

That last one looks like some kind of cybernetic beetle spy thing.

Anyway, I am starting to respect Pardew: he's kept a level head about the players, picked some got teams, chosen his transfers wisely and has overseen some thrilling matches. Like Hughton before him, I trust the man more than the Chairman behind him.

Still, we are punching well above our weight, and I'm waiting for us to finish lower-mid table come the end of the season.

EDIT:

We signed somebody!

Le Grand Signage, yo'.

Edited by Iun
Le Double-Postage, yo'

Yeah saw the second half. Unreal. Such great players on display and the play act like that. Horrible to watch to be honest especially when you see someone get a little nudge then take a massive dive on the floor holding their face rolling around like they have been shot. I mean WTF!?!