NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

I've never seen Spurs fans post in this thread so much.

Go back to the caves where you belong :P

Haha, even the banter from gooners is shit at the moment.

I've never seen Spurs fans post in this thread so much.

Go back to the caves where you belong :P

Only a Spurs season finishes in January, though strangely this year they think they've still got a chance of winning something. :woops:

The only football joy I used to get was seeing misery heaped on Arsenal!

Typical small time Spurs mentality, more fussed about what we're doing.

Last night's Carling Cup match was quite painful to watch. I don't really want to see Liverpool or Manchester City in a final for silverware.

I only hope that Palace / Cardiff do a Birmingham last season and upset the odds.

Only a Spurs season finishes in January, though strangely this year they think they've still got a chance of winning something. :woops:

Typical small time Spurs mentality, more fussed about what we're doing.

Not anymore; you're just a humorous subplot!!

And all goons are talking about are spurs, hoping our players break their legs, and we'll come unstuck etc etc That's what happens when you're rivals are better than you are and you have nothing to play for. Like Arsenal this year - unless failing in battle for 4th and another round of the champions league gets you wet!

Not anymore; you're just a humorous subplot!!

And all goons are talking about are spurs, hoping our players break their legs, and we'll come unstuck etc etc That's what happens when you're rivals are better than you are and you have nothing to play for. Like Arsenal this year - unless failing in battle for 4th and another round of the champions league gets you wet!

The irony being all you want is another go at the Champions League..

We've got 18 league games to go and are still in two cup competitions. We've got plenty to play for. We've got all the teams above us to come to us, you've got to go to them (apart from Man Utd). I think it might well be a tall ask, but we'll see in May.

What ever does happen you'll still be that bitter little club in our shadow. Huddersfield Town have more top flight titles than Spurs.

Do Spurs' fans genuinely believe they are a big club?! You and City aren't big clubs. Having money and getting in the Champions League once doesn't make you a big club.

I love the fact that Arsenal fans are so deluded they can't even drop their defenses for a moment to praise Tottenham or any of their players. Also, it's pretty clear that Spurs and Arsenal fans are always going to be interested in the others demise, so when people are like 'you obviously care more about your results than ours' from either camp, it makes me laugh.

I love the fact that Arsenal fans are so deluded they can't even drop their defenses for a moment to praise Tottenham or any of their players.

The league table doesn't lie, that's the only compliment you'll get out of me. However one day in the sun doesn't turn you to gold. :wink:

Do Spurs' fans genuinely believe they are a big club?! You and City aren't big clubs. Having money and getting in the Champions League once doesn't make you a big club.

Oh my god. Banter is fine enough, we're all trying to wind each other up. But this is just plan ignorant, you clearly have no knowledge of football to say such ignorance. Chelsea and city, you are right (less so city), it's just money and recent glory. But to say tottenham aren't a big club is just ridiculous - historically, size of our fanbase, attendance etc. You simply don't know hat youre talking about - you Only knowing The last few years of history you probably think villa, everton and leeds are small clubs...

What ever does happen you'll still be that bitter little club in our shadow. Huddersfield Town have more top flight titles than Spurs.

And you've always been a cheating, dirty little club in our shadow, who cheated their way in the league, cheated their way to stay in the top flight, and gypsies who only dream of being a north London club.

Isn't football rivalry great :)

Oh my god. Banter is fine enough, we're all trying to wind each other up. But this is just plan ignorant, you clearly have no knowledge of football to say such ignorance. Chelsea and city, you are right (less so city), it's just money and recent glory. But to say tottenham aren't a big club is just ridiculous - historically, size of our fanbase, attendance etc. You simply don't know hat youre talking about - you Only knowing The last few years of history you probably think villa, everton and leeds are small clubs...

I'm ignorant? That's rich coming from you haha. :indeed:

Dude calm down. It was abit of 'banter' (hate that word). :heh:

I respect clubs achievements in the past. I know Everton have won something like 13 league titles, Forest have won 2 European cups and Villa have won in Europe aswell. I'm not a moron, I have looked up alot and consider myself reasonably knowledgable in football history for my age.

It's funny how Spurs fans were singing 'who are ya' to Everton fans last night. Don't they know who Everton are?

I'm ignorant? That's rich coming from you haha. :indeed:

Dude calm down. It was abit of 'banter' (hate that word). :heh:

I respect clubs achievements in the past. I know Everton have won something like 13 league titles, Forest have won 2 European cups and Villa have won in Europe aswell. I'm not a moron, I have looked up alot and consider myself reasonably knowledgable in football history for my age.

It's funny how Spurs fans were singing 'who are ya' to Everton fans last night. Don't they know who Everton are?

If you were just on the wind up fair enough. I thought you were actually saying it, however "unsuccessful" we've been recently, we've always attracted some of the best players, have a huge support and a massive history. This is a big club. Chelsea with their 8 year history and piss poor support are not. I'm not knocking them, there's nothing wrong with it, just saying.

The league table doesn't lie, that's the only compliment you'll get out of me. However one day in the sun doesn't turn you to gold. :wink:

No it doesn't, but the tides are changing buddy. We've been threatening for a while now, but this is the first year I can confidently say we have a better team, and better individuals than Arsenal.

The beauty of the Arsenal game at the Lane earlier in the season was the relative lack of inflammatory texts and emails. We expect to win those games now.

I won't go on about that match, I've posted numerous times about it, not dragging it up again.

Anyway this post is just to thank ESPN for being utter fuck nuggets. They've moved our 4th round FA Cup game to Sunday 29th when we play Bolton away two days later on Tuesday 31st.

I've already paid for my ticket and coach to Bolton and to make matters worse the other day I bought tickets for a gig which is on the 1st. I just know that game will be moved to the 1st and I'll be £20 out of bloody pocket. Fucking wankers.

Joke? Hmm...

'77

euro77.jpg

'78

euro78.jpg

'81

Alan-Kennedy-001.jpg

'84

sounessDM1203_468x522.jpg

'05

liverpool0204_468x335.jpg

I feel much better now. :D

As a Chelsea fan, I feel a lot worse for some reason. Haha

15 games down the line I feel the table will be quite an interesting sight, no team looks invincible.

Exactly. To be cliched, but this is why this is easily the best league in the world!

Typical scouse fall back.. 5 times.. /yawn

Hardly a fallback. You can't have 5 European cups and be a joke club, especially when it's coming from a fan of a club with 0 European cups. :heh:

Saw ex Hull and Preston manager Phil Brown today going for a run. He looked pretty fucked and he was only about 2 minutes (heading away) from his house! :D

Hardly a fallback. You can't have 5 European cups and be a joke club, especially when it's coming from a fan of a club with 0 European cups. :heh:

Course you can. You're the laughing stock of the Premier League at the moment.

Course you can. You're the laughing stock of the Premier League at the moment.

I'm going to resist your troll attempt. :)