NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

You won't hear anything about that though.

Crouch's handball negates that debatable penalty.

Finally cooled off. C'est la vie! 2 points ahead of the scum still, with a game in hand. Coys.

Is that special Spurs logic, two wrongs make a right?

No, I'm just saying even if that Modric goal wasn't a pen, we should had a shitload of other decisions our way, that would've allowed us to at least be on level terms.

Mind you, I think Blackburn were hard done by the goal Dann scored being disallowed, Samba didn't know Westwood was even there and Westwood knew he escaped some embarrassment there. Recently it's almost always the ref getting the exposure for all the wrong reasons.

Strong performance from United at the weekend. Need to build up a run now I think, and hope Chelsea can do something tonight.

I find it funny that dazzybee hasn't been in the thread today. Sure, Tottenham had some bad decisions against them and probably should've won, but the same could be said of United a few weeks ago against Newcastle. I know it was only 1 decision that time, but it totally changed the game, just like the decisions in the Spurs game yesterday. I'm ever-so-glad they lost though :D

Haha I know, it's amazing. He pops in here to cause an argument when Spurs are playing well, then proclaims they are going to be amazing. When they lose he disappears!

WWWWDWWWWWW. Nuff said.

....L

:p

I know it was only 1 decision that time, but it totally changed the game, just like the decisions in the Spurs game yesterday. I'm ever-so-glad they lost though :D

I think it's fair enough complaining a few hours after the match considering how shocking the refereeing was. As if all of you wouldn't have been doing the same.

Anyway, over it now. Sunderland at home next. Travelling up to the Lane for this one so I'm hoping we smaaaaaash 'em. Then Chelsea at home the following week. Huge game.

Hey, what's with all the abuse :) I didn't come in last night because I was spending a nice night with my girlfriend and I've been working all day. I don't hide away from Spurs playing badly (I've put up with it for years)...oh....except we didn't play badly, we were robbed by the most inept refereeing performance. You guys will say what you'll see, but anyone objective would say we were robbed.

But who cares, we still play some of the best football in the league and will finish 3rd! And Arsenal will struggle for 4th, and Liverpool for 6th. I'll be gobsmacked if this isn't the case at the end of the season!

1-0 Chelsea. I feel Man City are about to go through a tough patch, as are Spurs.

Boo MadDog!! (have you seen our easy our games are until City at the end of January?)

I agree about City though. With Spurs losing yesterday I think I want city to win to keep the gap between chelsea.

MAD DOG: On another note, my ps3 tells me about your antics on Fifa when I play. Fancy game any time? Could do Spurs V Liverpool and settle it once and for all ;)

1-0 Chelsea. I feel Man City are about to go through a tough patch, as are Spurs.

You hope more like :P. Not exactly fearing Sunderland at home tbh!

Boo MadDog!! (have you seen our easy our games are until City at the end of January?)

I agree about City though. With Spurs losing yesterday I think I want city to win to keep the gap between chelsea.

MAD DOG: On another note, my ps3 tells me about your antics on Fifa when I play. Fancy game any time? Could do Spurs V Liverpool and settle it once and for all ;)

I don't have any FIFA games, so could prove difficult. :p

I might be getting it soon, but unlikely.

Huh.mwhen I go on FIFA it tells me that maddog just lost to fulham 1-0 and such such... Unless someone has a similar name!

Huh.mwhen I go on FIFA it tells me that maddog just lost to fulham 1-0 and such such... Unless someone has a similar name!

My mate brought FIFA 12 round a couple of weeks ago for a couple of games, but that's the only time it's been in my console.

And i would never lose to Fulham 1-0. ;)

You hope more like :P. Not exactly fearing Sunderland at home tbh!

New manager syndrome could well kick in. Doubtful though.

Tonight's match don't really see anything other than a Man City win, however if there's a winner tonight it's win win for Gooners. Chelsea lose we stay above them, Man City lose we can put this 'new Invincibles' rubbish to bed.

1 -0 to Manchester City already....

1 -1 now!

Edited by 130131301364

There's new manager syndrome and then there's Martin O'Neil. The man is blessed with finding and extracting ability in players that they themselves didn't know they were capable off.

My prediction is still on track, I knew Chelsea would breach the City back line at some point cause most teams seem to against them.

Boom 3 points!

The sending off was obviously the big changing point but it was deserved. The handball was a blatant penalty. Ref had no choice.

Premier League, you're welcome ;)

invincibles2.jpg

The record these boys set in 2003-2004 safe for another year. The Invincibles.

My mate brought FIFA 12 round a couple of weeks ago for a couple of games, but that's the only time it's been in my console.

And i would never lose to Fulham 1-0. ;)

Ah I bet that's it then! (PS GET IT!!!)

And that was a subtle dig at Liverpool :D