NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Dick off. Lets not try and take moral high ground when your captain/hero/legend what ever that toss banner says kicks a bloke up the arse in your biggest game of the season.

Good work Ramar, you can miss out the rest of my quote where I say what an idiot JT was for doing what he did. Doesn't detract from Fabregas' dive does it.

Can't believe it's still like this with only a few minutes to go. Insane if we go through.

Haters can suck it.

I'm no Chelsea fan but I'd like them to go through but damn its close as fuck.

edit-

Just as I say that Torres scores lol NICE.

Wii, shut the fuck up.

You're way out of line.

Football is sick sometimes. Letting Torres score, he couldn't buy a goal for the last 2 years. That penalty miss changed the whole game. Well done Chelsea bus, parked once again. Sucker punched again.

Edited by Wii

50 million well fucking spent.

Don't believe Neville's hype, you were going through without that goal..

Great for the Premier league to have a team in the final.

So its Terry, Ramires, Meireles and Ivanovic all suspended for the final?

Wii, shut the fuck up.

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Anyway, wow. What a game. It had everything. When Terry went off and Barca went two-nil up, that should've been it. But, huuuge credit to Chelsea for coming back into it...two goals at the Nou Camp is no easy feat, especially when down to 10-men.

Barca looked pretty clueless I thought. Very one dimensional, passing it into the net. Nobody wanted to try their luck from range or take a gamble. They played almost too safely. Should've punished Chelsea at 2-0 up.

Well done, Chelsea. Although, looking at the players out of the final, it's going to be such hard work.

Well said.

This thread makes for shit reading at times. It's like chill the fuck out.

Anyway, hope Chelsea can get the win tonight.

Thanks mate for actually quoting and replying I've said before and it goes unnoticed so appreciate someone actually bothering to.

Anyway cracking performance by Chelsea...incredible how none of their so called big name managers have got them to the Champions League Final yet Avram Grant did and now Di Matteo has.

Just a point...what is it with the Chelsea players stripping their tops off? I've never know a team do it quite as much as them.

I think Neville has been a great commentator/pundit this season, but terrible this match. Kept highlighting the 'turkish referee'. What the fuck has the ref's nationality got to do with anything? Bordering on racism.

Who'd have though Torres would score, but Barca were just like Arsenal tonight, couldn't get through a parked bus. A part of it feels sweet that Cesc won't win the CL or league this season though :p

Hopefully this motivates us to thrash Stoke this weekend and secure 3rd place. I don't think I could bear coming 4th and having to wait til the CL final to see if it was actually ours.

Congratulations to Chelsea, valiant effort. Going to be a hell of a task in Munich with half your defence suspended or injured.

Thanks mate for actually quoting and replying I've said before and it goes unnoticed so appreciate someone actually bothering to.

Anyway cracking performance by Chelsea...incredible how none of their so called big name managers have got them to the Champions League Final yet Avram Grant did and now Di Matteo has.

Just a point...what is it with the Chelsea players stripping their tops off? I've never know a team do it quite as much as them.

I saw the post and agreed with it, but I forgot to reply after seeing Wii's post that followed. It was either brilliant trolling or...something totally else.

We're going to destroy Chavski in the final. They'll have their eyes on CL final.

We're going to destroy Chavski in the final. They'll have their eyes on CL final.

No way. They'll want a double now.

I think Neville has been a great commentator/pundit this season, but terrible this match. Kept highlighting the 'turkish referee'. What the fuck has the ref's nationality got to do with anything? Bordering on racism.

Who'd have though Torres would score, but Barca were just like Arsenal tonight, couldn't get through a parked bus. A part of it feels sweet that Cesc won't win the CL or league this season though :p

Hopefully this motivates us to thrash Stoke this weekend and secure 3rd place. I don't think I could bear coming 4th and having to wait til the CL final to see if it was actually ours.

I noticed the ref comments aswell, out of order imo.

No way if they can tame Barca in a cup match they can more than manage Liverpool's impotent attacking players.

Never doubted Torres.

Lulz at that interview.... Talk about breaking Ivanovic's heart. "You got booked so you are out of the final" Ivanovic: "what? Am I?"

That is how you park the bus and defend with 10 men against Barca. Hats off to Chelski for that one. Good old defend and then hoof through ball. Shame they have no players available for the final....

Yes, it just goes to show you don't need to be any good when you have all the luck in the world.

Off the Champions League topic, Bolton have won 2-1 at Villa pulling them right into the relegation battle. Keep the faith @Dog amoto.

On the Champions League topic, a brilliant display against the best team in the world, to do that with 10 men and getting your goals after the red card is nothing short of amazing. Now to hope Bayern Munich beat Real Madrid tomorrow.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Nice one Chelsea :D

Good to see a British team in the final.

This is a point I never understand. Why should I be happy Chelsea are in the final just because they are British?

No way if they can tame Barca in a cup match they can more than manage Liverpool's impotent attacking players.

You think they're going to go 10-0-0 against us? No, they're not. So we'll have a great chance.

Yes, it just goes to show you don't need to be any good when you have all the luck in the world.

:laughing:

Have you learned nothing over these two games? Chelsea probably only had about 3 chances over 2 legs and scored 3 goals. Perfect counter-attacking play on all of the goals. When defending is your only option, you have to do it properly, and they did one hell of a job. I thought they defended much better when down to 10 men than they had done with 11.

You can have all of the ball, but unless you create chances and finish them off, it means nothing.