NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

..so.. am I the only Liverpool fan wanting Chelsea to go through tonight..? ::shrug:

You're probably the only non-Chelsea fan wanting them to go through tonight.

You're probably the only non-Chelsea fan wanting them to go through tonight.

Haha.. maybe :indeed:

As for Liverpool, I've just been watching the following video and realising just how much we miss this guy..

He really was awesome for us..

Haha.. maybe :indeed:

As for Liverpool, I've just been watching the following video and realising just how much we miss this guy..

He really was awesome for us..

That thing died apparently died a couple of years ago. A little bit of information about the 1st leg, Drogba spent 6 minutes and 30 seconds rolling around on the ground. It's a fact.

You tell us Mr Timewarp :heh:

Aaha, smooth...

Gonna try again

Genuine question I have: I only started watching football again after the 2010 world cup - how did Spurs manage to get the 4th spot in the 2009 / 2010 season? The squad has got to be much stronger now with Bale / Walker come through and Parker / VDV signed.

Aaha, smooth...

Gonna try again

Genuine question I have: I only started watching football again after the 2010 world cup - how did Spurs manage to get the 4th spot in the 2009 / 2010 season? The squad has got to be much stronger now with Bale / Walker come through and Parker / VDV signed.

Was a lot to do with us getting much worse.

Barca 4-1 Plastics. Iniesta to score first.

:D

Terry the dirtbag, shows his true colours. What a captain, idiot.

Terry the dirtbag, shows his true colours. What a captain, idiot.

Yup indeed what a chump....only listening radio cos no SS2 but sounds like a dumb thing to do.

Barca really should have the game wrapped up, but what a finish from Ramires. Second half will be interesting. Can 10 man Chelsea hold on?

Chelsea did it again. First shot on target again, in injury time again, caught on the break again. Not taking away from the finish, that was excellent but again not deserved.

Not a chance. :p

Terry doing what he does best. Being a complete wanker.

Pathetic tactics from Chavski from the first minute. Time wasting 20 mins in etc. I enjoy good defensive displays and the art of defending, but they are just putting every man behind the ball and hoofing. It's just anti football.

Chelsea did it again. First shot on target again, in injury time again, caught on the break again. Not taking away from the finish, that was excellent but again not deserved.

Not this shite again.

Not this shite again.

I know, I can't believe it either. Another goal Chelsea didn't deserve. There's no need to worry though Ramar, Barca will make it through. Just be patient.

I know, I can't believe it either. Another goal Chelsea didn't deserve. There's no need to worry though Ramar, Barca will make it through. Just be patient.

Awesome reply. Bravo.

I really can't tell if Wii is a troll or just stupid.

I hate Chelsea but that was a brilliant goal. A good move ended with a great finish.

Bloody Messi, hit the crossbar.

Come on Barca, will be better for my health for Chelsea to be knocked out now in case we slip to 4th! Although a Mourinho v Chelsea final would be a great story.

That penalty miss just sums up Barca's misfiring over the 2 legs. Let's all just hope it doesn't cost them in the end.

Can't believe what Terry did. What a fucking idiot.

Although, trust an ex-Arsenal player having to resort to diving to get a penalty against Chelsea. Can take the player out of Arsenal but not the Arsenal out the player it seems....

Bosingwa in middle of our defence, can't see us making this final.

Ha. Terry's explanation.... "I was running and stopped and that is why my knee went up, either that or I ran into the back of him".... Err ok John. The replay shows otherwise.

Man up and admit you are a thug and a complete twat.

Although, trust an ex-Arsenal player having to resort to diving to get a penalty against Chelsea. Can take the player out of Arsenal but not the Arsenal out the player it seems....

Dick off. Lets not try and take moral high ground when your captain/hero/legend what ever that toss banner says kicks a bloke up the arse in your biggest game of the season.

I detest how this thread is nothing more than fans of the top teams bitching and trying to take the "moral high ground". It's fucking football lads, one weeks diver and fouler is another weeks sublime match winner geeeeez.

Anyway watching the match now...it's been enthralling I think Chelsea on this rearguard solid performance deserve to get through. If you can hold back Barcelona from scoring as many goals as they need to then you deserve it.

Where do people stand on the Champions League Champions automatically qualify for next years? I don't particularly agree with it. International football has fairly recently abandoned that rule (different premise I guess but stlll) and I'm sure if you not the best of your country you should be allowed to defend it...

I'll feel for either Spurs or Newcastle if they miss out on spot.

I detest how this thread is nothing more than fans of the top teams bitching and trying to take the "moral high ground". It's fucking football lads, one weeks diver and fouler is another weeks sublime match winner geeeeez.
Well said.

This thread makes for shit reading at times. It's like chill the fuck out.

Anyway, hope Chelsea can get the win tonight.

Messi off the post. It's just not going to happen. Sometimes life just isn't fair.