NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Disagree. Many games this season we have been the better team and haven't got the result we deserved.

so your saying we deserve to be higher in the league?

sorry but we don't. were an average side which is on its way to mid table position. The table doesnt lie, we are not a good team!

below everton says it all.

Edited by khilafah

Andy Carroll, you're a disgrace. Is Suarez having a negative influence on him?

untitled-1duyw9.gif

Glad to see him get nothing from the game today, he might be frustrated but it's out of order trying to con the ref, who has as hard a time enough as it is. Should give him a ban for that, maybe players wouldn't do this if they were retrospectively punished for foul play like this. Didn't watch the game but Perch might have conned the ref as well in getting Reina sent off, should also get banned for a few matches as well.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

so your saying we deserve to be higher in the league?

sorry but we don't. were an average side which is on its way to mid table position. The table doesnt lie, we are not a good team!

below everton says it all.

Yes, we do.

Yes, we do.

where do you get this logic from?

we are 8th because we dont win games, we dont score goals.

Yes, we do.

You have no strikers who net consistently, you don't deserve to be higher up the table because you don't have a single prolific goalscorer to get you the goals. Just imagine where Liverpool would be if they had a Messi or van Persie in their side. Remedy that in the Summer and you can be right up there again. it's a small issue Liverpool have that would make a massive difference.

Disagree. Many games this season we have been the better team and haven't got the result we deserved.

Leagues are won over 38 games and the team who come out top are top because they're the best in the country. League position is the best indicator of where a club is. Maybe you feel that Liverpool have drawn/lost matches that you should've won but on the other hand the opposition will no doubt have felt that they gt a hard earned draw or win.

It's incredibly frustrating when it happens when you do feel that you should win the game, but ultimately if you're not scoring the necessary goals the team isn't good enough.

This isn't just about Liverpool but a whole host of other teams too and other sports. Heck, even when I play Halo I have games where it isn't working for me when I feel I should be doing better. Ultimately, I wasn't good enough or playing well enough.

Haha today has produced some great gifs.

Looking forward to match of the day, hope Hansen's on tonight after his stony 'they'll be back above Everton tomorrow' on last nights.

Only watched the first half of the Spurs match but it seemed like a good match. Really liking the Swans! Would be very happy were Brendan Rodgers to replace Harry if he takes the England job...

I've not seen the game. Did Carroll dive after rounding the goalie? (The gif isn't clear if anyone is on the line etc). Someone needs to tell him he's doing it wrong.

There was a player covering the line I think. But he could have took a touch and put it in the net wherever. Stupid idiot. Could have changed the whole outlook of the game. Idiot. Liverpool simply dont have the quality. Complete over haul needed.

There was a player covering the line I think. But he could have took a touch and put it in the net wherever. Stupid idiot. Could have changed the whole outlook of the game. Idiot. Liverpool simply dont have the quality. Complete over haul needed.

one1.jpg

More importantly, who went in goal when Reina got sent off? Hadn't they already made 3 subs? I Missed the 2nd half......

Carrolls dive was stupid. He beat the keeper and just needed to blast it into the net but decided to dive? WTF?

More importantly, who went in goal when Reina got sent off? Hadn't they already made 3 subs? I Missed the 2nd half......

Carrolls dive was stupid. He beat the keeper and just needed to blast it into the net but decided to dive? WTF?

I haven't seen any of it yet but Colin Murray will be on with the highlights soon :heh:

The GIF @Emerald Emblem posted certainly has me questioning why anyone would want to go to ground in that scenario.. it's pathetic, along with Liverpool's recent form :nono:

It was pretty pointless, I really feel for the lad. He obviously didn't want to leave Newcastle, then he is slated by his own fans (Liverpool fans) week in week out, then gets humiliated at the club he loves. It's not his fault he was bought for 35mil and the way some Liverpool fans make him out as a joke and a laughing stock is disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fans demand loyalty from players, yet they aren't willing to do the same back.

It was pretty pointless, I really feel for the lad. He obviously didn't want to leave Newcastle, then he is slated by his own fans (Liverpool fans) week in week out, then gets humiliated at the club he loves. It's not his fault he was bought for 35mil and the way some Liverpool fans make him out as a joke and a laughing stock is disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Fans demand loyalty from players, yet they aren't willing to do the same back.

Yeah I feel kind of sorry for him as well to be honest, it seems a shame he's having such a shit time. I don't quite like to see him doing this badly - just as long as he doesn't score against us :heh:

I feel sorry for Andy Carroll, he really was pushed out of the door and it has done him o good.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to Alan Pardew for referring to him as a "Fat Albino SOB Who Doesn't Know His Arse From His Elbow"

Clearly he has graduated from Arse/Elbow Differentiation School and done a fine job for us.

I feel sorry for Andy Carroll, he really was pushed out of the door and it has done him o good.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to Alan Pardew for referring to him as a "Fat Albino SOB Who Doesn't Know His Arse From His Elbow"

Clearly he has graduated from Arse/Elbow Differentiation School and done a fine job for us.

I think there is a lot of us who laughed at Pardew's appointment and he's shown us up. It does look like one of those situations where everything is just clicking into place. Cabaye and now Papiss Cisse are really looking like solid signings (I'd include Ben Arfa but the whole world and their dog knew he was a decent player before joining Newcastle). And the gamble on Ba paid off, although since I put him in my dream team he has gone quiet..

Just found this:

2yz0vb9.jpg

I know it's a day late. But I thought it was hilarious.

416782_10150628058602746_7724542745_9585552_307089146_n.jpg

Rooney showing everyone how to squat down for a photo and not look like you're squeezing one out.

Carrick has kinda got it. Park is basically just bent over abit. lol.

It looks really badly photoshopped to me.

77 minutes gone, 1-0 to chelski. Should have scored quite a few others by now, been wasteful!

Just caught the last 4 minutes. In an ideal world Benfica would have slaughtered Chelsea and we'd all have a chuckle. Instead Chelsea have another two games against the best club side in the world with our fixture at the Emirates the weekend before the second leg. Marvellous.