NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Downing was less garbage than the rest tbh. He's definitely improving.

But yeah, keep the positivity up and keep on supporting the players...:hmm:

cant just be positive for the sake of it. The league form is a joke!

The players are not good enough!

LOL!

Such a real possibility. :cry:

I'm sure it won't :hmm:

I can't believe I haven't been texting you throughout this season :)

cant just be positive for the sake of it. The league form is a joke!

The players are not good enough!

The thing is, you can.

Were they good enough when they were beating Man United, Man City and Chelsea?

These players have been here for not even a year, give them a goddamn chance, seriously.

The thing is, you can.

These players have been here for not even a year, give them a goddamn chance, seriously.

5 wins at home in the league out of 15 for a club like Liverpool is just not good enough.

Suarez keeping his cheat to game ratio going, tasty handball.

Chuffed with the point today. We really should've won though. We had more than enough opportunities.

It's shaping up to be real tight battle for the top 5 positions. The fact that the scum still have to play Chelsea and City, among others, gives me the belief we've got a real chance of third. I'd take 4th and the Fa Cup right now though!

That Crouch goal was just stratospherically good....or something. I can't really think of a superlative to do it justice. I think it's even better than the Coates strike really....I would be surprised if it wasn't Goal Of The Season.

The thing is, you can.

it is not about one off games. you have to it over a season and they failed.

signed a bunch of duds who wont get better. should cut our losses and ditch them in the summer.

it is not about one off games. you have to it over a season and they failed.

signed a bunch of duds who wont get better. should cut our losses and ditch them in the summer.

Oh, they won't get better. That's the end of it then?

Don't be stupid, you sound like a spoilt brat. Have faith and some patience, they are barely through the door.

Oh, they won't get better. That's the end of it then?

Don't be stupid, you sound like a spoilt brat. Have faith and some patience, they are barely through the door.

lol @ barely though the door. 7 months into the season is not barley through the door. Was you saying the same about joe cole, pulson and konchesky last season? Carroll been here even longer remember!

these players are not raw 18 year olds who have come from another country you know. 7 months into the season and you could probably count on one hand how many good games the new signings have had between them. KD said he signed them as they use to the EPL and wont need long time to adapt. Well that has well and truly backfired!!

its clear as day that we need better players but your happy to stick with a bunch of duds that have done nothing all year.

sometimes its best to admit you made mistakes then just hoping your signings come good. Carroll was a huge mistake and is obvious to see he isnt good enough. Why keep him?

Henderson is 21 but looks like an average player at best. Would flourish in the championship but that about his level. Downing has improved a little but still doesn't do enough. His best games have been against championship sides!

Charlie Adam average all season. There is no positive outlook here!

wish their was but you cant hide the fact that not one of these players has been good enough.

Edited by khilafah

lol @ barely though the door. 7 months into the season is not barley through the door. Was you saying the same about joe cole, pulson and konchesky last season? Carroll been here even longer remember!

these players are not raw 18 year olds who have come from another country you know. 7 months into the season and you could probably count on one hand how many good games the new signings have had between them. KD said he signed them as they use to the EPL and wont need long time to adapt. Well that has well and truly backfired!!

its clear as day that we need better players but your happy to stick with a bunch of duds that have done nothing all year.

sometimes its best to admit you made mistakes then just hoping your signings come good. Carroll was a huge mistake and is obvious to see he isnt good enough. Why keep him?

Henderson is 21 but looks like an average player at best. Would flourish in the championship but that about his level. Downing has improved a little but still doesn't do enough. His best games have been against championship sides!

Charlie Adam average all season. There is no positive outlook here!

wish their was but you cant hide the fact that not one of these players has been good enough.

Well as a Arsenal fan, I have to disagree they have had enough time. I mean when you look how terrible we thought Lorent Koscielny was last season, now this season despite 2 own goals he's been performing consistently well all season at a high level, so much so we want him ahead of an experienced German international. You can call your losses this campaign and see how they perform early next year, see what they can do after a season to bed in under there belts. By Christmas next season if they are still not performing well enough then you can say to get rid of them.

The thing is, you can.

Give the players a chance, Kenny should STFU though, Players were tired, wot? they have had no european campaign this year, players are super fit. Poor excuse which no one is buying, terrible.

Give the players a chance, Kenny should STFU though, Players were tired, wot? they have had no european campaign this year, players are super fit. Poor excuse which no one is buying, terrible.

poor excuse no doubt. he played them in every game instead of resting them in the early carling cup rounds for example. We pass the ball so slowly, it is easy to defend against.

what is he gonna do next year when we are in the europa league. That is even more games.

He's full of horse shit, why split up Carroll and Suarez they were doing well together after Suarez came back from his ban. When Kenny came back last year Liverpool were playing good attacking football, it seems to have changed and play aclot of negative football, one upfront against QPR, do me a favour.

Well as a Arsenal fan, I have to disagree they have had enough time. I mean when you look how terrible we thought Lorent Koscielny was last season, now this season despite 2 own goals he's been performing consistently well all season at a high level, so much so we want him ahead of an experienced German international. You can call your losses this campaign and see how they perform early next year, see what they can do after a season to bed in under there belts. By Christmas next season if they are still not performing well enough then you can say to get rid of them.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Mertesacker has performed terribly this season. I never rated him before he came to Arsenal, and he seems worse than I had imagined beforehand.

Koscielny has done well, but looking at who he is competing against for the centreback position, its a doddle. Vermaelen is first choice, then Koscielny. After that, I wouldn't like any of those players at United. Wouldn't feel comfortable with any of those in defence.

Koscielny has done well, but looking at who he is competing against for the centreback position, its a doddle. Vermaelen is first choice, then Koscielny. After that, I wouldn't like any of those players at United. Wouldn't feel comfortable with any of those in defence.

United have Jonny Evans regularly playing at centre back. I think I'd rather have Gary Caldwell instead of him. :heh:

United have Jonny Evans regularly playing at centre back. I think I'd rather have Gary Caldwell instead of him. :heh:

Your trolling sucks. Apart from the City game, Jonny Evans has been nothing short of great for us this season. He's performed more consistently than any of our other defenders and has grown into his position. If anything, the more experienced players have been letting him down this season.

Jonny Evans sounds like a superhero's secret identity.

Maybe that's why he's been such a beast this season...

Mertesacker has performed terribly this season.

He has? I get he has the turning circle of a train and he's slow. But his positioning, distribution and smart tackling make him a competent defender. He's not set the world alight, but I wouldn't say he's been terrible.

As for Bosscielny I won't hear a bad word about him, I was bigging him up last season when he marked Messi out the game. He's another one of Wenger's gems along with Songdinho.

He's full of horse shit, why split up Carroll and Suarez they were doing well together after Suarez came back from his ban. When Kenny came back last year Liverpool were playing good attacking football, it seems to have changed and play aclot of negative football, one upfront against QPR, do me a favour.

its pretty obvious kenny doesnt rate Carroll. He will be gone in the summer!

Koscielny has been unrivalled by any centre back in the premiership this season, with perhaps super Tomo V running him close. He's absolutely not put a foot wrong (own goals aren't a factor).

I do love Songdinho but I do pull my hair out sometimes when you see him make some of these wonderful through balls, yet he'll occasionally play the odd disgraceful short pass.

Two league games in a row without a goal for RVP, questions need to be asked....

Two league games in a row without a goal for RVP, questions need to be asked....

Haven't you heard? Arsenal are a one man team.

Koscielny has been unrivalled by any centre back in the premiership this season, with perhaps super Tomo V running him close. He's absolutely not put a foot wrong (own goals aren't a factor).

Kompany, Caulker, Distin, Collocini, Skrtel - to name a few that easily rival those. Players whose teams all boast a greater number of clean sheets, and fewer goals conceded (bar Newcastle). I'd have Kompany over both of those, and I'm sure most people would.

Read a great stat yesterday - since he came to Arsenal, Vermaelen has scored more goals than any other premier league defender. Despite spending the whole of last season injured. He scores with 23% of his attempts on goal, compared to RVP's rate of 22%. Winning percentage when he scores - 84.6%. What a beast.

Also, Arsenal haven't been beaten this season with a back five of Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen and Gibbs.