NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

All the rats come out all of a sudden. PLastic fans. Spurs never hid away and were always there. Arsenal fans have been a disgrace this season! And now, they all come and are "die hard" fans again!

Do one if you're aiming any of that at me. Mug.

If I was aiming at you I would have been more specific rather than generalising. You have to admit things have been very quiet (and I don't mean at the new library) from Arsenal fans this season. I've got loads of gooner "friends" silence all season. Then all of a sudden they come out, all of a sudden the pubs have more arsenal fans in them... shocker!

Still mildly confident we can finish 3rd, after chelsea we have a stupidly easy run in. And SURELY we can't continue to do this...

Fucking disgusting. An embarrassment.

They have embarrassed us and King Kenny, absolutely woeful.

Coates scored an absolute stunner though.

I could hardly believe the result at Loftus Road, I mean Liverpool got too complacent it seems, again new signings failing to really deliver much to the cause.

Very pleased Arsenal took 3rd spot, but it's only the beginning, gotta beat Villa and hope Chelsea can do us a favour on Saturday.

Skrtel and Enrique had shocking last 15 minutes. Skrtel should of beat Shaun fucking Derry in the air, and the third was poor from both. The 2nd was just so shit aswell.

They have both been brilliant all season, so it's not like it's poor team selection, they just fell asleep.

When we took off Suárez and put on Carroll, we seemed to sit back. I'm not blaming Carroll at all, it's just how our defence and midfield reacted to the subbing.

Whoever hasn't seen the goal, you need to see it. :p

Goal of the season. :)

Edited by MadDog

Very pleased with how the results went last night. QPR, Man City: Cheers :D

As for the Arsenal/Spurs battle...I'm rooting for Arsenal at this point but only because they were written off for so long. I'm quite fickle really :heh: . Maybe this battle will keep going until the end of the season. Hopefully by the last day there will be a few battles: Arsenal/Spurs for 3rd, Man Utd/Man City for the title, Chelsea/Us for 5th, the relegation battle. Ideally ending with Wigan making a miraculous comeback and staying up. Could be a very interesting end to the season!

By dam I love the PL sometimes :)

Very pleased with how the results went last night. QPR, Man City: Cheers :D

As for the Arsenal/Spurs battle...I'm rooting for Arsenal at this point but only because they were written off for so long. I'm quite fickle really :heh: . Maybe this battle will keep going until the end of the season. Hopefully by the last day there will be a few battles: Arsenal/Spurs for 3rd, Man Utd/Man City for the title, Chelsea/Us for 5th, the relegation battle. Ideally ending with Wigan making a miraculous comeback and staying up. Could be a very interesting end to the season!

By dam I love the PL sometimes :)

Yep, it's brilliant this year if you don't support any team in particular.

So at what stage will 'King Kenny' be downgraded from King status? ;)

Never. Especially not after tonight, as it was our defence that forgot how to play football for 15 mins.

But i know you were joking. :p

Team GB Football Kit -

article-2118690-1248DCFA000005DC-988_468x286.jpg

article-2118690-12491A76000005DC-288_306x423.jpg

So what the fuck was this kit then? -

article-0-0EA6FF6800000578-375_468x540.jpg

_56348046_balenew226282.jpg

I actually couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up to watch sky sports news before I left. I remember Liverpool being 0-2 up, now I see that they lost? I need to watch those highlights.

on another note, what happened to 13 points?

I'm still confident we'll finish third. We're having our first major blip of the season whilst Arsenal are in their purple patch. Things will swing the other way soon enough. We have the easiest run in as well.

How massive is this Chelsea game? If we in I'll be confident of third. Lose, and it's going to be a nail-biting fight for fourth.

I'm still confident we'll finish third. We're having our first major blip of the season whilst Arsenal are in their purple patch. Things will swing the other way soon enough. We have the easiest run in as well.

How massive is this Chelsea game? If we in I'll be confident of third. Lose, and it's going to be a nail-biting fight for fourth.

You say that as if our last 5 or 6 games were all easy: Sunderland away when they were flying, Blackburn at home (only easy game), the derby, Liverpool away always tough, Newcastle who are doing well this year and then Everton away who always come good at the end and have taken points at Goodison.

We've got the momentum, but it's one game at a time till the season ends.

Yep, it's brilliant this year if you don't support any team in particular.

I daresay on balance it's been even better if you support Newcastle :heh:

You say that as if our last 5 or 6 games were all easy: Sunderland away when they were flying, Blackburn at home (only easy game), the derby, Liverpool away always tough, Newcastle who are doing well this year and then Everton away who always come good at the end and have taken points at Goodison.

We've got the momentum, but it's one game at a time till the season ends.

I know they weren't easy. I'm at a loss as to what you inferred that from.

And you were lucky in 5 of the 6 of them! It will run out and you will falter and Spurs will be back where they belong :)

And you were lucky in 5 of the 6 of them! It will run out and you will falter and Spurs will be back where they belong :)

Battling for a Europa league place?

Unless you're not going on your history during the Premiership years.

As for the Arsenal/Spurs battle...I'm rooting for Arsenal at this point but only because they were written off for so long. I'm quite fickle really :heh: .

As for the Arsenal/Spurs battle...I'm rooting for Arsenal at this point but only because dazzybee has made me think of Spurs in a bad light, due to his whiny, childish demeanour and the load of fanboyish codswallop that appears in his posts on a regular basis. Arsenal for the title, Spurs for relegation. I'm quite fickle really. :heh:

10charandallthat

Childish yes. But whiny?! Please show me where? One thing I don't do is whine.

I guess banter is banned from here then.

I think all fans are fickle and immensely impatient nowadays. Thanks mainly to Sky Sports etc.

Childish yes. But whiny?! Please show me where? One thing I don't do is whine.

I guess banter is banned from here then.

You know that's pretty whiny in itself right? :heh:

I think all fans are fickle and immensely impatient nowadays. Thanks mainly to Sky Sports etc.

I know what you mean....

You know that's pretty whiny in itself right? :heh

DAMMIT!!

Just want to get this weekend out of the way, preferable without a loss and then kick on.

Just got my Portsmouth-Millwall tickets, can't wait! Been about 4 years since I managed to get to Portsmouth, gonna be awesome not being at an away game for once!

Oh my god. How AWFUL are Chelsea? Tottenham controlled the game, should have easily won, and Chelsea needed to win and offered nothing. They we more long ball than stoke who we played mid week. Truly shocking display, would be gutted if I were a Chelsea fan.

Very pleased though, been a hard couple of months for spurs and I think that'll set us up now for a battle with the goons for 3rd. Chelsea have no chance of catching.

#famouslastwords

I don't expect chelsea to finish in the top 4, but who knows...

Arsenal 2-0 Villa at Half-time. from what I've heard it's been a good game by Arsenal up till now, Koscielny picked up an injury during the warm up and gervinnho also got a knock at the end of the 1st half, although he was able to get back up.

But this is definitely a great chance for The Arsenal to open up a 3pt gap over spurs.

Edited by -Dem0-