NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

The guy is pure and utter scum and got exactly what he deserved. Ive expressed my dislike for the guy before, but very pleased about this. Terry next!

Now let's clamp down as harshly on divers and cheats... (though Suarez would be fucked AGAIN!)

Has anyone seen the statement by LFC?

It's an absolute joke.

If handled properly LFC could have retained some class. If they weren't so quick to jump to Suarez' defense, they could have taken a bit to learn what really happened, then got Suarez to publically apologise using the culture difference excuse, say he's learned his lesson and got a slap on the wrist from the Fa. That would have diffused it somewhat and Terry takes the headlines. However, it looks to be becoming a train wreck for LFC. Do they employ the same PR as Blatter?

8278.2n850dh.gif

I despise that disgusting vile creature that is Evra, he's pure scum. He uses the race card whenever he feels like it when he full well knows people haven't been racist. He makes me sick. He said himself he doesn't believe Suárez is racist, the FA agreed.

The LFC statement is spot on. It's one persons word against another, how can you ban somebody for that?

LFC considers racism in any form to be unacceptable - without compromise. It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible - certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations.

There's no way on this earth LFC would come out with something like that unless they knew 100% what happened.

Has anyone seen the statement by LFC?

It's an absolute joke.

If handled properly LFC could have retained some class.

Coming from a Man United fan? Oh, the irony. Your manager and whole team doesn't know what class means.

I despise that disgusting vile creature that is Evra, he's pure scum. He uses the race card whenever he feels like it when he full well knows people haven't been racist. He makes me sick. He said himself he doesn't believe Suárez is racist, the FA agreed.

The LFC statement is spot on. It's one persons word against another, how can you ban somebody for that?

There's no way on this earth LFC would come out with something like that unless they knew 100% what happened.

Coming from a Man United fan? Oh, the irony. Your manager and whole team doesn't know what class means.

No, you're right, the person who was racially abused is totally in the wrong here. :blank:

Be Tee Dubs, Suarez admitted that he used the word 'nigrito' (apologies for the spelling and potential offense) but he said that it was a 'friendly term'. The problem is that whether or it was friendly or not is irrelevant as you can't refer to someone's colour.

To be honest Maddog I really can't believe that in this situation you're blaming Evra! I know that it's a united player, so obviously you don't like him, and I think everyone understands that 8 games is too harsh. However, saying he is scum for bringing this up and saying he's playing the race card in this situation is just crazy. I know you're obviously annoyed as he's a huge part of your season, but surely if there's one thing that shouldn't have happened it is Suarez saying that word to Evra, NOT the fact that Evra reported it. If you think the latter is wrong then...well, I just don't know what to say to you I'm afraid.

To be fair to MadDog Evra has been the boy who cried wolf on this stuff before. However the FA must have substantial evidence against Suarez to find him guilty and ban him for such a time.

I'm not blaming Evra, he saw an opportunity and took it. I hated him before this case.

Oh, and i don't hate every Man United player, and i wouldn't hate somebody for just playing for Man United. I'd like to think i'm much more mature than that. :p

I was saying not too long ago how i actually like Neville as a pundit on Sky.

Edited by MadDog

The mother is a stealer, the father is a dealer, the sons a racist cheater, the Terry family, do do be do Click Click.

So, if Terry is found to be not guilty by the CPS, are we to assume the FA will go for the same verdict?

What happens if Terry is found guilty?:hmm:

So, if Terry is found to be not guilty by the CPS, are we to assume the FA will go for the same verdict?

What happens if Terry is found guilty?:hmm:

According to Sky Sports News the harshest punishment he can get is a £2,500 fine. It's not the FA who are dealing with this case.

According to Sky Sports News the harshest punishment he can get is a £2,500 fine. It's not the FA who are dealing with this case.

But the FA will deal with it after the CPS have finished with it. That's what I've been reading/hearing.

Joint statement from LFC players

Luis Suarez is our teammate and our friend and as a group of players we are shocked and angered that he has been found guilty by the FA.

We totally support Luis and we want the world to know that. We know he is not racist.

We are a squad of many different nationalities and backgrounds. All of us support the Club's commitment to fighting racism. All of us accept there is no place in the game for any form of discrimination. As a group of players we totally support the Kick it Out Campaign.

We have lived, trained and played with Luis for almost 12 months and we don't recognise the way he has been portrayed. We will continue to support Luis through this difficult period, and as a popular and respected friend of all his teammates, he will not walk alone.

I don't think there's anyone who thinks Suarez is a racist, however you can't get away with using racial slurs on the football field. That is what he has been punished for.

They're both dodgy as fuck. Anyone who leads a national team on strike at World Cup because they've had enough of circuit training and wearing bibs is a complete tool. I think Suarez's past indiscretions say it all, not to mention his inability to stay on his feet whenever he's within 10 feet of someone :heh:

They're both dodgy as fuck. Anyone who leads a national team on strike at World Cup because they've had enough of circuit training and wearing bibs is a complete tool.

Hmm, come on now, you can do better than that. :heh:

Great performance tonight. Craven Cottage has been a hard place to go to for quite some time now. I still remember the fury in last year's game, where we threw the points away. Chris Smalling was immense tonight, and I thought Valencia looked pretty awesome, as well. At this rate, Ashley Young won't get a look in.

Yossi Benayoun, Chelsea you can have your £2M in the summer just for that goal. It wasn't anything special, but we were mediocre at best and needed to win. Chuffed with that.

We were bad. Charlie Adam was woeful, his pass completion must of been about 50-60%. To top it off, he missed a penalty.

Fits in with the past couple of days lovely.

Yossi Benayoun, Chelsea you can have your £2M in the summer just for that goal. It wasn't anything special, but we were mediocre at best and needed to win. Chuffed with that.

We scored from a corner! and it was probably the smallest and gangliest player in the team who did it!

We scored from a corner!

For the second time in a month. What the hell is going on!

I love Yossi. I'd have him back at Liverpool. Consistently good, versatile, and a top pro.

I think it says a lot for where the team is at presently. Fixtures such as Wigan away and today are games where we have historically slipped up in. Tonight we were no where near our best but got the job done. Disappointing to lose on Sunday but we absolutely did ourselves justice and the result could have easily been the other way around on a different day.

I think it says a lot for where the team is at presently. Fixtures such as Wigan away and today are games where we have historically slipped up in. Tonight we were no where near our best but got the job done. Disappointing to lose on Sunday but we absolutely did ourselves justice and the result could have easily been the other way around on a different day.

You can see without proper full backs our attacking play isn't as effective. It's most noticeable in Walcott's play. He'll just disappear for large portions because he doesn't have the overlap or confidence to push on.

Hopefully Gibbs will be back in a week or two. That'll be one sorted at least.