NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

That transfer news is awesome :P Now, do I ditch Carroll or not? Aaaiii... May go through a few changes as I've got three doubtful/injured. Gah!

Seems to be raining shit at the Emirates at the moment,

Losing players and a 3 match ban for Gervinho too.

Really a 3 match ban offence?

RVP as Captain, I guess that was an obvious choice. Who's vice captain / in charge for Udinese?

I was wondering the opinion of Arsenal fans with Fibreglass's badge kissing antics, is it wrong...I know it's his home club but I'm sure i've seen him suck the arse off the arsenal badge as well.

Seems to be raining shit at the Emirates at the moment,

Losing players and a 3 match ban for Gervinho too.

Really a 3 match ban offence?

RVP as Captain, I guess that was an obvious choice. Who's vice captain / in charge for Udinese?

Thomas Varmaelen is vice captain, will be wearing the armband tonight.

It's always sad to loose a fan favourite like Eboue but I went off him big time after his cock up against Liverpool, the season might have panned out differently had he not done that.

It's slightly worrying that that's another first team player left but I suppose Jenkinson was brought in for his position.

Eboue is irreplaceable. Fuck Fabregas, Nasri and Clichy. Arsenal are surely doomed now.

Changed 8 of my team >_< Bet it's all for nothing. Bah!

Anyway... Arsenal - Udinese. Great start and in general Arsenal are looking the more complete side - however Udinese had a great breakaway chance just now that came from Arsenal's string of sloppy passes. Gervinho's not quite tying up with his teammates enough, but looks like it should be an easy win. Arsenal really need to get a 2nd before the break to make for an easy 2nd half.

Bloody good game Arsenal v Udinese, so wide open both teams look like scoring at any given chance. Gonna be tough for Arsenal if Udinese snatch an away goal.

I think it deserved to be a draw. Arsenal had some poor defending but did have some good attacking as well.

I think it deserved to be a draw. Arsenal had some poor defending but did have some good attacking as well.

I'd disagree with that. We were poor in midfield and couldn't retain possession but they never really looked like scoring. Hit the bar from a free kick, but that can't be blamed on the defence. Anytime they threatened, they were snuffed out.

That being said, Chamakh was useless, didn't look at all interested. If it were down to me, i'd bin him and keep hold of Nicky B. Theo was good and Gervinho made some decent runs but he's got to stop holding onto the ball for so long. Thankfully RVP is back for the second leg and hopefully Wilshere too, will be interesting to see if Nasri plays.

So that time in the first half where the guy went between the two defenders (think Sagna was mainly at fault) wasn't bad defending? Should have scored from that really.

There were a couple of other instances I thought it was a typical Arsenal mishap.

So that time in the first half where the guy went between the two defenders (think Sagna was mainly at fault) wasn't bad defending? Should have scored from that really.

There were a couple of other instances I thought it was a typical Arsenal mishap.

One occasion, you'd be hard pressed to find a game where that doesn't happen, that isn't bad defending. There was a lot of things wrong tonight, the defending wasn't one of them.

One occasion, you'd be hard pressed to find a game where that doesn't happen, that isn't bad defending. There was a lot of things wrong tonight, the defending wasn't one of them.

Though to be fair after losing Gibbs and Djourou the defence was far less convincing.

It's not professional football, but as mentioned earlier I'd put some updates on my pro-5 team.

well last night we won 4-2 (was actually 5-2 but the ref only counted 4?)

If it were a crossbar challenge competition I'd of kicked ass, I hit the bar about 4 times, but didn't actually find the net once. pretty pissed off about that.

well here's the latest table.

proaox.jpg

PT beating Llyods did us a favour last night, gives us a shot at catching them a little bit now. our 2 defeats were at the hands of the top 2. hoping that we can reverse the result the next time round.

we are also now ranked 507th In the country which is the highest rank we've achieved so far, ranked 23rd in Bristol.

Edited by Murr

I play in a Goals league on Sunday night Murr and we've got a do or die match. We need to win and hope other results go our way or it's relegation :(

Well there we are. Song's got a 3 match ban for his stamp. Rightly so, if you ask me.

Nasri to Man City should be confirmed in teh next 24 hours too, allegedly. Man City are looking fierce this season - Arsenal now have considerable money to play with. Will we see any influential signing now or... well who am I kidding, of course not! Wenger doesn't work that way. I do genuinely hope that Arsenal do well this season despite this horror of a start.

I'm watching Odense - Villarreal tonight (enjoying my sky sports while it lasts!), with the cardiff - brighton game on bbc's live feed.

Bayern Munich v Zurich Champions League qualifer live right now on ITV4.

Bayern Munich v Zurich Champions League qualifer live right now on ITV4.

Raging, last week it was advertised as ITV1. Wankers.

Well there we are. Song's got a 3 match ban for his stamp. Rightly so, if you ask me.

Nasri to Man City should be confirmed in teh next 24 hours too, allegedly. Man City are looking fierce this season - Arsenal now have considerable money to play with. Will we see any influential signing now or... well who am I kidding, of course not! Wenger doesn't work that way. I do genuinely hope that Arsenal do well this season despite this horror of a start.

I'm watching Odense - Villarreal tonight (enjoying my sky sports while it lasts!), with the cardiff - brighton game on bbc's live feed.

You can Wenger is starting to get a bit ticked off by it all. He was on Sky Sports News earlier saying he'd pay £30 or £40 million for the right player. There's been a lot of speculation that we're going to bid for Eden Hazard of Lille. If that were to happen, i'm pretty sure all the pressure would lift immediately, he's a prime example of an Arsenal player.

You can Wenger is starting to get a bit ticked off by it all. He was on Sky Sports News earlier saying he'd pay £30 or £40 million for the right player. There's been a lot of speculation that we're going to bid for Eden Hazard of Lille. If that were to happen, i'm pretty sure all the pressure would lift immediately, he's a prime example of an Arsenal player.

I'd like to see us sign him, but we need more than one player. Blowing our kitty on one player is a bad plan.

I'd like to see us sign him, but we need more than one player. Blowing our kitty on one player is a bad plan.

I thing we'd need to spend three figures to blow our kitty. We need more, but Hazard would certainly be a start.