NEurope
ReZourceman

LEGO Model That Will Blow Your Mind

At first I thought they put water on top of the LEGO. Then I looked at the pictures.

That is amazing.

That’s “just” lights. Very cool! Although I can’t help but think they might have just as well used real water..

Love Lego! Why doesn’t Lego Creator work on my computer :cry:.

Its not lights, its moving + lights. :p

I don't actually know how they did it but I would guess it is....okay I'll draw a picture in Photoshop. I'm sure there are lots of ways to do it but this is the most simple way I can think of. And of course I am only assuming this is how it was done. Some kind of variation there of.

Its not a great diagram. Basically the panels are connected at the green bits, so independantly they can move, so the "bed" of the water can go up and down in segments, and the red prongs knock them up and down from underneath, with the axel that they are on rotating.

Apologies again for the diagram, I havn't explained well.

Hwomovewaet1.jpg

Amazing; this is what LEGO was made for!

I wonder how an AT-AT would fare against it :heh:

Edited by Kurtle Squad

Where is that music from? It seems like either Panzer Dragoon Saga, Skies of Arcadia or Sonic Adventure or something. Definitely recognise it.

It didn't blow my mind... I didn't really look like water ... but it was fun and clever.

Where is that music from? It seems like either Panzer Dragoon Saga, Skies of Arcadia or Sonic Adventure or something. Definitely recognise it.

Scratch that, it's from Phantasy Star Universe. It's the Moatoob music. Knew it was Sega.

Edited by Goafer

Being able to play with LEGO again without people making fun of you is a great reason to have kids.

Being able to play with LEGO again without people making fun of you is a great reason to have kids.

No, I want to play with LEGO on my own like I used to and make a really big city with my train set and Octan garage, police station, F1 pit stop, woodland cabin and all the other awesome stuff I have bu can't remember because it's in my parents loft...

Pffft, kids don't deserve Lego. I tried to build an awesome battle cruiser with a kid once, but he just kept pulling it apart and building shitty towers with mismatching blocks. So I threw the Lego in his face and stormed out the house.

Pffft, kids don't deserve Lego. I tried to build an awesome battle cruiser with a kid once, but he just kept pulling it apart and building shitty towers with mismatching blocks. So I threw the Lego in his face and stormed out the house.

Fucking hate little pricks like that. Yeah even kids. They can fuck off. No one has enough blocks to make a whole tower one colour, but FOR FUCKS SAKE, can we at least get some floor by floor colour co-ordination going on? Jesus.