NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

New Revolution Games Announced

New Japanese publisher (AQ) is working on two revolution games. The company, whose name stands for Artistic Quality, opened its doors on 10/1 as a publisher for three group development studios, Artoon, Cavia and Feel Plus. Together, these companies are known for such properties as Blinx and Drakengard. Artoon is currently working with Mistwalker on Blue Dragon for the Xbox 360 while Feel Plus is doing the same for Lost Odyssey. All together, between the three studios, the publisher claims to have 350 staffers creating games.

AQ one of the first 3rd parties to commit support for Nintendo's new platform. The company is working on an original action title and a game based off a major comic license. Additional details were not provided at the press conference.

The company is working on an original action title and a game based off a major comic license.

Possibly a new Spider-man game, new film is out next year isn't it. Or even X-men, I know for definite that is out next year.

Possibly a new Spider-man game, new film is out next year isn't it. Or even X-men, I know for definite that is out next year.

I doubt its either as I believe Activision hold the license to both X-Men and Spiderman, right?

If it's japanese publisher i'm praying its along the lines of naruto, goddamnit if theres a naruto:gnt5 please let it be on the revo!

Yeah X-Men is out May 26th, 2006 whereas Spider-Man 3 is out May 4th, 2007

"Together, these companies are known for such properties as Blinx"

Hmmm...

Sign in to follow this