NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Which side of your mouth do you use?

Which side of your mouth do you primarily chew with?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which side of your mouth do you primarily chew with?

• Left
    • Right
    • I dont notice things like this you oddball

Ive noticed that when i eat i tend to use the right side of my mouth to chew with... very odd thing to notice but, y'know.

So i thought i'd start a poll up about it. I was thinking maybe left handed people usually chew with the left of their mouth or something.

Ok so question: what side of you mouth to use chew with the most?

Right side for me too. I had a filling on a tooth on the right side, so for a few hours I had to chew with the left side, and it was like I was automatically going to chew with the right side. And I am right handed btw.

And the award for most random poll goes to...

But anyway, right side, to answer your question.

Well, wow this is so unexpected.

I guess id like to thanks my family, who have always been there for me, and the producers ben, joe and will. And of course, the creator, George

Btw i chew with my left

Mine hangs slightly to the left, gets annoying during those hot mornings and wearing those tight boxe- oh wait, mouth.

I primarily chew on my left-hand side of my mouth, although I'm not entirely left-handed, I am in fact ambidextrous.

I have just popped two peanut M&M's into my mouth and one was chewed on either side.

So, I chew with both sides of my mouth, actually, I don't have a preference. (I selected left so I could raise its numbers up a bit.)

Im jsut glad people are actually answeringm it rather than everyone screaming at me for bein retarded. By the way, thanks to whoever corrected the post title.

I chew with my left, but im right handed, also a lil ambidextrous. I hole my fork in my right hand and knife in the left.

No idea....

*eats a celebratiom"

mmmm......galaxy caramel

I use both (if any..sometimes it jsut goes strasight through).

It was the left side until last night, when I broke my brace at the left side of my mouth, so I can't eat properly there anymore. My gums are still weak from when I had an operation on them earlier this year so it hurts to eat anything hard so I'm struggling along with the teeth in the middle at the moment...

Which one should I vote for?

Id say left, i used to be right until i got my brace and it used to cut into my mouth on the right, so i changed to left...

Why did i start this?

Sign in to follow this