NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Cube: surely you did just that by saying the word then the character? :P

Vote: esequiel. it's all just too contrited.

He said you had to say the character then the word.

I don't know, we could test it if we have anyone willing to reveal their name. I think we should wait until Diageo comes on.

Yeah, I'm interested to see what Diageo as bond says about this. For now I will

vote no lynch, but might switch depending on tonights discussion

What do you say diageo? Your name followed by Jinx, it will clear me and make sure your bond.

Only I have been silenced so far, I only recieved word that other people could not use the jinx I earned because they had already said the word jinx.

So what happens if I say the word jinx even though I'm not supposed to?

I would guess nothing Dazz! I'm waiting for Nintendohnut tp come back online.

Maybe Esequiel needs everyone to say that word. Well I'm not going to say it. I thought anyone could say my name with the word afterwards and I would get silenced? Well Yvonne said it and I've got nothing.

So, once somebody says that J word, they can't use that power again? Its a one-game only power?

I'm tempted to believe Ese. He's drawing a lot of attention to himself. Don't think mafia would do that.

Hang on .... what happens to the power if Esequiel dies? is it something unique to / powered by him or just something he stumbled on? (meaning he might also have another power?)

Hang on .... what happens to the power if Esequiel dies? is it something unique to / powered by him or just something he stumbled on? (meaning he might also have another power?)

I'm a bit new to this and still learning stuff too but normally, the power(s) die when the player dies so basically, the power will be out of the game along with the character.

But he seems to be suggesting we can use it. and one has to admit it could be a useful tool if real

To shut someone up for 30 mins....why? Long enough for some vote manipulation? to lock someone into their current vote? Prevent them from countering a statement you know they can deny, for 30 mins? It could help but is a bit too short a time.

Rightio folks, il do this now before i go to bed.

Iv been lying to you all. But its been for a very good reason, a very very good reason.

I am jinx. I am town and i win when SMERSH are defeated. I had an interesting 1 day ability today, and after roleblocking ReZ last night i decided to use it.

Every time someone said my nickname today i recieved a tiny bit of information about them. Yes thats right, i now have information about every single person who said Jinx today. Or at least i will have when nintendohnut gets online.

The whole thing about tales and the jinks is true though, nintendohnut wouldnt give me information about you until you said jinx not jinks >.>

I have information about EEVILMURRAY. I didnt get anything on Cube because he said Jinxed not Jinx. I got infor for Dazz and Heroicjanitor. I didnt get anything for Tales because "his x key doesnt work" which Nintendohnut found hilarious.

Now im waiting for info on Cube, Tales and Yvonne.

Im sorry that i did it this way but and i would have drawn it out longer if Yvonne hadnt have said James Bond Jinx. I was hoping to get Diageo to say it, i have a funny feeling about him. I roleblocked ReZ last night but was switched to you Diageo, what were you trying to do?

So there you have it people, that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Here is my question now: Heroicjanitor: Who are you and what can you do?

So, once somebody says that J word, they can't use that power again? Its a one-game only power?

I'm tempted to believe Ese. He's drawing a lot of attention to himself. Don't think mafia would do that.

....or would they? Think about it, it could be a new playing style. He might be drawing attention to himself to get others to clear him or something.

Very clever! Probably shouldn't have taken that power on face value...but I have nothing to hide from a town.

I recall now that a girl narrowly escaped something horrible. Could it be Diageo's power, that you blocked? Oh...I guess we wont find out now...

well, he isn't Boris!

Now that I believe.

Jinx! Will you get info on me too?

Changevote: No lynch.

Ese, you didn't roleblock ReZ, though. Because...we just saw that he killed someone. So, obviously he was free to perform his role.

link same thing happened to me. I targeted rez, got diageo instead

I targeted ReZ who was switched with diageo so it was diageo who I blocked.

To shut someone up for 30 mins....why? Long enough for some vote manipulation? to lock someone into their current vote? Prevent them from countering a statement you know they can deny, for 30 mins? It could help but is a bit too short a time.

I was thinking along the lines of take 3 suspects arrange for them to message you 15 minutes into the silence if one cannot then they may be the character (or want you to believe that they are - easy to get around, who wants you to believe they are Mafia? just choose any evil genius and bam!)

all a bit academic now though eh?

I targeted ReZ who was switched with diageo so it was diageo who I blocked.

Sorry, I forgot that part.

Has Diageo confirmed that he was role-blocked? I'm going to re-read this day phase again.