NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Or he could be a mafia? Have we definitely confirmed that ReZ was swapped with Diageo, and was also trying to kill Diageo?

I swapped ReZ and Diageo and there's currently no evidence for further tampering.

As far as I know a day power was used on me today. I was told that if I said "jinx" I would be silenced. I said it and was then told not to post. 30 minutes later I was told that I was longer silenced and as I completed the mission the town would be rewarded. I was told we could choose a bond universe name followed by the word jinx and this would silence the player.

Perhaps this will be a daily thing and random people will get a mission every day?

I swapped ReZ and Diageo and there's currently no evidence for further tampering.

So anyone who targetted ReZ got Diageo, and vice versa?

So anyone who targetted ReZ got Diageo, and vice versa?

I can confirm this to be the case

So are we going to jinx anyone? Seems that the thread emptied very fast...

I'd like to know if you are the sophisticated man. Someone suggested the sophisticated man was the one who swapped people.

PM update :) Dazz and heroic are no longer eligible to jinx anyone as they used the name. Tales is not eligible to use the jinx as he does not have a x key. Yes no lie he really can't as saying jinks doesn't count lol

I think Esequiel is lying. How can you prove you've been silenced. So far Nintendohnut has explicitly said in this thread when someone is silenced!

jinx jinxj jinx jinx jinx jinx jinx jinx jinx

Is something bad going to happen to me?

Yeah, Tales not being able to use it for that reason seems very unlikely to me, and Ell makes a good point about the announcement of previous silencings. What are you trying to pull, Esequiel?

Absolutely nothing Danny I assure you. I guaren-damn-tee you that nintendohnut sent me a PM saying tales was not eligible for jinx because he didn't have a x key and said jinks instead. Now I assume he won't be eligible because he said jinx without naming a character >.>

Understandable, but I'm asking really nicely remove your vote. I'm town, I'm good, and I'm not lying.

You should jinx James Bond. As Diageo is likely to be not mafia, he can confirm your story.

I would agree, however everyone keeps saying jinx and as per nintendohnuts previous PMs they keep expelling themselves from being able to do it :/

I don't think it makes sense that only you're told about this.

Vote: Esequiel

I'm not convinced you're evil, but I definitely think something fishy's going on, and I want some more answers.

Just use the jinx on someone then Danny? Tell you what use the jinx on yourself then you will know I'm telling the truth?

How will I know you're telling the whole truth? Also, I may be a bit paranoid, but how can I know nothing bad will happen?

Cube: surely you did just that by saying the word then the character? :P

Vote: esequiel. it's all just too contrited.

Well you will no doubt get a PM from nintendohnut. Nothing bad will happen to you, I can't prove that, the only thing I would say is, don't reveal your character if you think it would make life easier for SMERSH.

Yeah, I still think something fishy's going on here. I'm keeping my vote. Also, I'd prefer not to reveal my role yet.

I understand that, however I would like to think that my role will be instrumental in bringing down SMERSH. I would ask someone to use the jinx just to clear me though, don't lynch first :/

Esequiel, I may vote for you but I want to believe you, however it just sounds really fishy. I want to ask you a question: Why is it only you who tells everyone they're silenced and not Nintendohnut himself because, as we have seen with the riddles, Nintendohnut tells us if we're supposed to be silenced.

I doubt you're any good to Town because you could be telling Towns to be quiet when they could be saying something useful or whatever. Give me a reason why it's only you and not Nintendohnut. If I'm silenced, I'm very sure Nintendohnut would have told us.

How can it clear you though when the PM would be sent to you, there'd be no proof. Have you been sent a PM since the last time?

Only I have been silenced so far, I only recieved word that other people could not use the jinx I earned because they had already said the word jinx.