NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

I will trust Bond for now. Though he probably has a licence to kill.

But is Bond really who he says he is?

But is Bond really who he says he is?

I'd guess so, it's likely someone else would have come out and claimed him by now if he was lying.

EEVIL has a point. With the whole 007 theme, there's a Trust No One vibe about it all that I'm not sure I care for ...

I'm just saying it's likely, not that it's true. For all we know the mafia captured Bond.

Hmmm interesting. A 30 minute shroud of silence for me. I have now recieved a PM saying that the town can "jinx" another member. We have to say that persons character followed by Jinx. I cannot do it and neither can Evilmurrraaaay as we have already said Jinx.

If someone want to suggest a bond universe character followed by "jinx".......

Maybe we could check and see if Diageo really is bond? If he is he wont be able to speak for 30 minutes?

It will be useless if Diageo isn't online anyway. And I think we should use it to find Boris.

Or Jaws, or Oddjobb etc etc

The problem is using it when there are people online and of course it is a power that the mafia could abuse and anyone can use atm.

Hmmm, just a thought, what if Diageo is Boris. It'd make sense considering he's saying he's Bond straight away. Maybe he set all of this up to clear him.

But then I ask myself, what if Esequiel is Boris and this whole jinx thing is fake. I mean, he could be saying this happens and then a Town won't recieve a PM of silence which would mean he'd say "They must be Mafia" to get a lynch and I'm not being funny but both aren't exactly trustworthy just yet...none of us are.

I'm sorry but I don't remember Boris that well, would he be Mafia?

I'm sorry but I don't remember Boris that well, would he be Mafia?

I suggested Boris because of the riddle earlier on. The computer system said "Welcome Boris" or something, so he is probably in the game.

We should set a time for us all to make a post and use the jinx. If the jinx is real.

The problem is using it when there are people online and of course it is a power that the mafia could abuse and anyone can use atm.

There's also this and there's also the fact that anybody can stay silent for 30 minutes and then say "Oh, I recieved a PM saying I couldn't talk". Not only that but if this thing what Esequiel is saying is false, he'd be looked upon as a liar and Town wouldn't be able to trust him (or at least I wouldn't anyway because it'd be by luck if he did catch a Mafia if he is Good).

I must say, I'm not sure about you enough to do this, Esequiel but it would be interesting to see. Maybe when we get more into the game and get to know all of the characters better.

Man this thread is moving fast! Gonna miss so much of it, just want to express my absolute megalolz at ReZ apparently killing himself on the first night. Also wondered, would the riddler himself be writing/knowing the answers to his riddles? Excuse me if this has been asked, I've only just read up to the bit where Peeps apparently got it(I don't say apparently to cast aspersion, I just didn't think Umbrella quite fitted lol).

I suggested Boris because of the riddle earlier on. The computer system said "Welcome Boris" or something, so he is probably in the game.

We should set a time for us all to make a post and use the jinx. If the jinx is real.

Sorry, I mean I don't remember Boris from the movies, lmao. I remember the whole 'Welcome Boris' thingy because of someone getting the password or something.

See, this is another fault with this jinxing thing, anybody could post and say jinx and then they could go offline for ages and come back on later. I'm not saying it's not true but I just don't trust it yet like I don't trust anything. Particularly not this Boris. Wasn't we going to find something out?

However, the question I'd like to know is who's responsible for the power cut?

Diageo is not Boris.

How do you know this?

This is the first proper Mafia game I've played in and already things are confusing me.

I can only fathom 2 things:

1] ReZ killed himself in a style even Comedy Rainbow would be proud of.

2] 124.png

And I'm still not sure what 2 is about.

I understand the sceptisicm. There isnt much i can really do about this, its not something i chose myself. Iv had no choice in the matter and am just relaying what i have been told.

It actually feels quite bond like :P

My power seems a bit weak...it only tells me if someone is or is not.....Boris. So maybe he's really key to this campaign? Or maybe I got the naff power?

I targeted Rez, got Diageo, and was told "Diageo is not Boris".

This is the first proper Mafia game I've played in and already things are confusing me.

I can only fathom 2 things:

1] ReZ killed himself in a style even Comedy Rainbow would be proud of.

2] 124.png

And I'm still not sure what 2 is about.

There are often redirectors in mafia games. They come in many flavours but this one is Cube, and he targeted Diageo and Rez. This means that anyone who targets Rez will end up targeting Diageo and vice-versa. Since Rez tried to kill Diageo, his target was actually himself and the bizarre way he killed himself is just for flavour/lulz.

My power seems a bit weak...it only tells me if someone is or is not.....Boris. So maybe he's really key to this campaign? Or maybe I got the naff power?

I targeted Rez, got Diageo, and was told "Diageo is not Boris".

Haha oddly specific power managed to be of use today then.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I get it now! Oh my God, poor ReZ! LMAO! But still, I don't feel sorry for him considering he's Mafia but what bad luck!

This silencing thing is a really strange concept.

Anyway, it might be worth trying to figure out if Boris is mafia or not. I mean, he was technically evil in GoldenEye, but he wasn't exactly a mastermind, just more in it for his own gain. So neutral? I dunno ...

This whole thing with the J lady makes no sense to me. What exactly is going on with it/the implications? If you say it you can't speak and must be undone by another player just like the real game, or what? What if you're touching wood!

You seem to be bragging about his death a lot. Maybe bragging a little too much, even...

I think diageo must be good if RZ tried to kill him!

Or Neutral.

Or he could be a mafia? Have we definitely confirmed that ReZ was swapped with Diageo, and was also trying to kill Diageo?