NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Thanks Cube.

Fuck you ReZ. You deserved to die. :P

I was actually expecting ReZ to be the one who was most likely to be killed on the first night.

Also, I thought of Umbrella from the first line and the second line but then the rest didn't make sense. And still doesn't with the answer umbrella. Silly riddle.

I was actually expecting ReZ to be the one who was most likely to be killed on the first night.

Well fuck you too then. :p

No matter. You tripped over you plan and I came out on top. It's results that matter, not intentions.

Also for a genius computer guy his password sucked :p Short and no numbers or special characters :nono:

I figured Cube was protecting Rez. I thought he was unlikely to die due pity.

I thought of umbrella as well, but I dismissed it because I thought it didn't really fit.

So are you the sophisticated man, Cube?

I didn't think of umbrella at all! I don't get it! Maybe Flink is right, maybe we're doing more harm to ourselves considering we get ourselves silenced. Also, I think Yvonne may be on to something about the mafia being bad at guessing. I think we should post the answer only if we're absolutely sure about the answer. I wonder how the power was cut though, could somebody be behind this?

Anyways, off to bed, night all!

They must have targeted the same person ReZ did.

The mirror of suicical tendancies?

On a side note, what was the name of Halle berrys bond character?

I believe it was "Shity actress in a shitty film", but for some reason Wikipedia says it's Giacinta "Jinx" Johnson. Guess they can't be right with everything...

Oh man just read about last nights events - mafia not quite so scarey now - as for boris anyone got a pen?

Early Morning News Report:

It is being reported that last night a man was spotted entering the office of an unaffiliated individual; it is believed that the man entered the room with a sense of grandeur, thinking it was that of a potential client. Finding various articles and items that did nothing but upset his nerves, the man headed immediately for the door and as it opened, we understand that a woman was returning to the room after her night's actions. Both parties seemed surprised to see each other; after a hasty excuse the man left, and when the door shut again, we have been told that shuffling papers and items could be heard inside.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Most mysterious... A news report of an awkward social encounter. Was he trying to sell something? Weapons perhaps?

Most mysterious... A news report of an awkward social encounter. Was he trying to sell something? Weapons perhaps?

Could be. It does sound like the business he intended to conduct was rather shady.

Thanks Cube.

Fuck you ReZ. You deserved to die. :P

You seem to be bragging about his death a lot. Maybe bragging a little too much, even...

I think diageo must be good if RZ tried to kill him!

Or Neutral.

Possibly a neutral faction with its own goals too. I will trust Bond for now. Though he probably has a licence to kill.

What did Halle berrys character do in that movie? I'm out ATM so my Internet is really slow. Why did she have that nickname?

What did Halle berrys character do in that movie? I'm out ATM so my Internet is really slow. Why did she have that nickname?

She got of a jet ski. She followed Bond around. She had some kind of fight on a plane which was constantly falling at a massive speed for about 30 minutes.

Hmmm i may have some info on someone nothing bad though so il keep quiet for now. Unless we have any real reason for that nickname (apparantly i now cannot say that name or i will be silenced but it only applies to me) that means anything untoward.

Hmmm i may have some info on someone nothing bad though so il keep quiet for now. Unless we have any real reason for that nickname (apparantly i now cannot say that name or i will be silenced but it only applies to me) that means anything untoward.

What are you talking about? What nickname can't you say? Why will you be silenced? And how do you know? Is every sentence in this post a question.

I cannot name halle berrys character from the bond movies by her nickname.I dont know why i would be silenced, but i recieved a PM stating this. That is how i know. Yes it was.

Huh. That's certainly strange. I know her nickname is a word used to "silence" others in a children's game of sorts, but it doesn't really make sense in this context ... then again I haven't seen Die Another Day, so I don't know if there's a logical in-universe reason for this?

so I don't know if there's a logical in-universe reason for this?

Does there have to be?

Does there have to be?

This strikes me as a mafia game where the mechanics are founded in a fairly realistic universe, so yes, I'd argue it would seem likely there is. Perhaps Esequiel has been threatened not to say the name. In that case I wonder if there is someone who can threaten people to do or say stuff - or not to.