NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Haha I think these are both correct, and pretty much what I was thinking. My issue is more with the fact that she's still in school whereas I'm relatively established in a career, not sure how that will work. I'll meet up with her and see how things go, nothing to lose.

Haha I think these are both correct' date=' and pretty much what I was thinking. My issue is more with the fact that she's still in school whereas I'm relatively established in a career, not sure how that will work. I'll meet up with her and see how things go, nothing to lose.[/quote']

My view is that is doesn't work very well when one person is still in Uni as they're always up for going out during the week and staying up late whereas if you're in fulltime work you just can't do it!

Having said that, I had a great time with the girl I was with for a few months who was still in uni. I did have to tell her that I couldn't be staying up really late with her after the first few times it happened as work the next day was terrible.

Thoughts?

Other than sending her to Manchester?

As already said' date=' it really depends on the person - are you at similar stages in terms of what kind of relationship you want?

Just conciously try and talk more to your friends. A lot of the time I used to think of things that I could say but wouldn't be sure if they were funny or not so didn't say it. Now I just say it.

I've noticed that I have done that more recently. Not just with friends but at work, too. And I am in a bar every Saturday now (afternoon, not evening) and I'm getting the confidence to talk to people outside my friends (like the staff). Still a long way to starting a conversation with a completely random person, though.

Other than sending her to Manchester?

As already said, it really depends on the person - are you at similar stages in terms of what kind of relationship you want?

I've noticed that I have done that more recently. Not just with friends but at work, too. And I am in a bar every Saturday now (afternoon, not evening) and I'm getting the confidence to talk to people outside my friends (like the staff). Still a long way to starting a conversation with a completely random person, though.

Do you just go on your own to the bar and drink/chill?

No, go there with friends for lunch/to chill. I don't really drink alcohol.

Pretty close to giving in and using dating sites now. Think I'm past the point of my argument against of them.

The fact you're making the effort is a great start. You don't need to drink you just need to join in!

I want to join a new sport when I have enough time, I don't exactly need new friends but it'd be nice to have some sporty friends in my home area. Anyone recommend some social sports easy enough to pick up?

Pretty close to giving in and using dating sites now. Think I'm past the point of my argument against of them.

Well, your arguments were pretty flimsy, so yeah. :p

Do it, Serebii! You can be OKCupid buddies with Cube. And I think Dazz uses it too! Plenty of wingmen for you.

Yes! Second you do you'll realise you were silly not to. Create a profile on one of the free ones I say. Such as plentyoffish.com.

Unless you have a fish fetish!

Then it's the greatest website ever.

Plentyoffish.com is terrible.

I signed up to plentyoffish some years ago.

A really hot blonde messaged me and took me out for several dates. Ah, great memories. ;)

Plentyoffish is certainly a very good site. ;)

That reminds me of the time I moved to London and pretended to be a really hot blonde.

That reminds of the time I moved to London and pretended to be a really hot blonde wig.

I want to join a new sport when I have enough time, I don't exactly need new friends but it'd be nice to have some sporty friends in my home area. Anyone recommend some social sports easy enough to pick up?

On that note, I'd really love to take up karate again, but it's such a full-time occupation. A sport I could do on the side would have to be very undemanding mentally.

Karate is too much like dance moves without the music. I used to love Judo, that was hardcore.

I know someone's mum is on uniform dating website, met a guy on there and yet neither of them wear uniforms!

Karate is too much like dance moves without the music. I used to love Judo, that was hardcore.

That's only the technical part of it, which is basically all there is the beginning - plus the rather intense physical exercise. Later on it gets quite a lot more hardcore! :heh:

That reminds me of the time I moved to London and pretended to be a really hot blonde.

Blimey. You must have been really dedicated to drive to Cheshire every time. :p

Do it, Serebii! You can be OKCupid buddies with Cube. And I think Dazz uses it too! Plenty of wingmen for you.

Yes! Second you do you'll realise you were silly not to. Create a profile on one of the free ones I say. Such as plentyoffish.com.

Just cut out the middle part and go to http://shagagamer.com/

Note: N-Europe does not endorse or use that website. Except for Iun.

My mind is evidently not dirty enough; I read that as "Shaga Gamer" and wondered what that Far Eastern-sounding word meant. :p

Ugh, who'd want to have sex with a gamer? :blank:

Erm, except you guys. You're all hot.

I'm pretty sure Peeps is a gamer, Magnus.

That's a horrible thing to say.

I used to, I closed it a long time ago. I hate my photos. I'm not self-obsessed or anything. I try taking good pictures of myself but never happens. But yeah Serebii, N-E will hook you up! haha.

I might try Plentyoffish. Never tried it before so might have a go. I just really need to get a nice picture sorted! Just got no clue how to take a nice picture, lmfao!

Just cut out the middle part and go to http://shagagamer.com/

Note: N-Europe does not endorse or use that website. Except for Iun.

And me...soon...:awesome: