NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

"What's your favourite Pokémon?"

Simple.

"Why, hello there. So... what's your favorite Pokémon?"

"Hmm... Probopass."

"I'M GOING TO GO STAND OVER THERE NOW."

There's a simple test to find out if a girl is worth having or not.

"Hi. Do you like Twilight?"

Way to put him off doing anything about it. :p

Yeh.. :red:

Despite what I did say, I would certainly encourage @Ike to be positive about it and try speaking to the girl in some way if you feel there's a good opportunity :smile:

It's a much easier thing to talk about doing it than actually doing it but it's a worse feeling to know that you may have missed your chance. She may not get that train forever.. :heh:

The only thing I would advise is not to talk about the weather. Everybody, certainly over here in Northern Ireland, sees the weather as some sort of magical silence breaker with friends and strangers and it feels so contrived and pointless.. I find it pretty annoying :blank:

The amount of times I hear different customers where I work come in and have this exact conversation with each other is ridiculous:

"Augh how ye doin..?"

"I'm grand.. what about yoursel..?

"The very best.. that's a miserable day, isn't it..?"

"Aye.. sure it never stops! Are ye still workin away?"

"I am, aye.. nothing else for it!"

Pointless :nono:

The only thing I would advise is not to talk about the weather.

Oh... That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to use the nice weather as an excuse :P Weather's a universal thing though, unlike say Pokemon :P

Oh... That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to use the nice weather as an excuse :P Weather's a universal thing though, unlike say Pokemon :P

..you'll be OK :heh: It's probably just me who doesn't feel compelled to talk about the weather : peace:

Nope weather is a dull topic. Mind you it's better to ease yourself in with that rather than a penguins sex habits although I did end up with a girl telling me about a kangaroo's birth cycle so...

...that's what I look for in a woman I guess.

The weather is a great form of conversation up here. We so rarely get a good day the guys on the shitty radio station we listen to at work have a 'taps aff' section where people are phoning/texting in tell them when they've spotted someone with their tap aff.

Blasphemy. Talking about Pokémon has sort of worked for me. Maybe because my friends continually introduce me as "This is Joe, he owns the world's biggest Pokémon site"

Blasphemy. Talking about Pokémon has sort of worked for me. Maybe because my friends continually introduce me as "This is Joe, he owns the world's biggest Pokémon site"

In social situations, I've become more outgoing, chatting to strangers and so on and on nights out I am getting further...just no dryspell breaking yet.

I think the key word there is 'sort of'. :heh:

I think the key word there is 'sort of'. :heh:

Not my fault they all had boyfriends

"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"Enough to break the ice."

You are all sorted.

If I had any indication she even played games then sure, if she was using a DS or something it would be a lot easier, but otherwise I wouldn't use anything game related the first time I talk to someone. :P

*Sees girl playing Pokémon*

You have an awesome Cloyster. Here, let me show you my Onyx.

I'd have definitely dropped the "it's a lovely day line" or some bollocks like that. But now I learn weather topic is a bad choice? Where's the notepad.

Don't you think you people are ... overthinking it a bit? Of course, if you're not good with casual conversation you might need a few ideas, but I really don't think you need to worry too much about it. :)

Just get with enough people in clubs and eventually you'll find out you actually have a connection with one beyond a night and hopefully it'll last for a significant amount of time.

PAJ'S GREAT LIFE TIPS

Well it was my tip, it might not apply to everyone.

What do you want from me?!

What's wrong with talking about weather? I'll remember not to pop in your work and say hello, /nando/!!!

"What's your favourite Pokémon?"

Simple.

"You Butterfree later because I'll Bedrilling you."

Note: not my joke