NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Now I feel like a weirdo with just my 2 partners... Not even 2...

I swear I thought this was going to be a joke about how Flink doesn't count. :heh:

@Charlie, my post wasn't directed at you. It's just that when you mentioned you had a theory, I was reminded of my dislike for past "theories" I've read (there are official sites for them). I absolutely did not mean to direct any of my annoyance at you, before you even posted your theory (and I'm not ignorant enough to pass judgement on people I don't even know) :)

Yeah I know that. I actually thought straight after posting that you might take it that way but my post wasn't in 'retaliation' to yours at all. I just wanted to point all those things out before others commented on my theory (which isn't a theory at all, but just maths, posted in such a way to make people think that they want to comment on it saying its stupid, untrue bla bla bla but then realise it's just maths).

So if there are two types of girls Cat1 and Cat2 how can one girl be smack bang in the middle :p Aren't you just disproving your claim and in fact saying your categories is not exhaustive?

I seem to find only girls who fit into Cat1 which is why I've generally always had period relationships and not ONS. I'm only up to 4 so may have to finish with the current long term girlfriend and catch up!

So, your advice for getting a one night stand is to find girls who want one night stands?

It all makes sense now!

I seem to find only girls who fit into Cat1 which is why I've generally always had period relationships and not ONS. I'm only up to 4 so may have to finish with the current long term girlfriend and catch up!

You really should. Those other 3 were just me in different wigs!

The male's numbers might be higher from all the homosexual sex, if that's included.

The male's numbers might be higher from all the homosexual sex, if that's included.

It definitely will be.

Think I'm the only gay who looks down on it. <Sigh>

I'm jealous, too.

Go gay. Apparently there's plenty of bum going around. ;)

Edit: This could solve allll of Serebii's problems.

If I was gay, I wouldn't have any problems. I know numerous gay guys that want me.

I'm not gay though so it adds to my depression that I only seem to attract guys.

If I was gay, I wouldn't have any problems. I know numerous gay guys that want me.

I'm not gay though so it adds to my depression that I only seem to attract guys.

It's ok, man.

I've got some advice for you, which I'll post later.

It's ok, man.

I've got some advice for you, which I'll post later.

If it's to become gay, then no. :P

If it's to become gay, then no. :P

My advice is that if you want straight single women, then you should go after straight single women.

Am I doing this right, Charlie?

So, according to Charlie's theory. If you want a relationship and not a one night stand (seriously, that doesn't interest me), no category for that kind of girl even exists?

Don't knock it til you try it Serebii.

Some things you just know you'll never like.

So, according to Charlie's theory. If you want a relationship and not a one night stand (seriously, that doesn't interest me), no category for that kind of girl even exists?

You'll have to grow your own girlfriend in a pot. In the garden.

Make sure you water her everyday. With a fluid of your choice.

That's what I said about broccoli!

And I was right. :blank:

You'll have to grow your own girlfriend in a pot. In the garden.

But...I have no garden.

alone1.jpg

Girls who fall into category 2 are the ones that you need to try and find on a night out because you can be assured of what you'll be getting.

I love this quote. It's like you're buying fruit or something. :heh:

(Thanks for posting it though. I genuinely did want to read it.)

Edited by Grazza

I'll find someone.

Mark my words. By the end of 2012 I'll at least have killed my dry spell, if not actually in a relationship.

Note to all: Be very wary of Serebii if he hasn't had any by New Year's Eve.

It's simple, you're a slut.

Is it bad that I thought that too?

Sorry chair, you're probably not a slut.

But having 13 sexual partners is also a silly thing to call comically small.