NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I honestly don't know which is inverted or not. Which is the correct way?

Some will say it's the wrong way.

I used to invert my FPS controls with every game. One day I was just playing COD4 and it was like a switch in my brain was flipped and inverted controls didnt feel right at all.

I had something similar and I can't remember when it became an issue but I was used to default, non-inverted, then probs due to a game that defaulted to inverted/gave me no choice I ended up on the latter. Or the other way round. I'm not sure. Something makes me think of Goldeneye.

Anyway we're talking about the particulars of video games control styles in a relationship thread, I think that really shows how awesome we are.

(for the record, it's very awesome, I ain't gonna take no girl that don't know her way round a gamepad)

I always prefer it when girls know how to handle a joystick over a mouse or controller.

> PC Master Race

> Mac mouse

I know, but it was the best image I could see without scrolling after googling "upside down mouse".

So I improved a bit on OKC, I have one conversation running for now. Not much, but at least it's something. However, on Saturday I signed up on PoF, and it's much, much better for me. Maybe the three extra pictures are great, or maybe my profile is better, but two girls messaged me first, which considering how it goes on OKC is great. Also, I've received a lot more answers, and some even keep messaging me after my second message : peace:

So... how long should I wait until I ask someone if they want to meet? I'm very tempted to ask one girl, but I think she just answered yesterday for the first time. We've exchanged quite a few messages already though, and we seem to get along very well (or as good as I could hope after talking to a stranger for two days).

I'd ask to meet as soon as you think there's a connection or enough in common to hold a conversation. No use wasting time with messages, only to find out there's no chemistry when you do eventually meet.

I'd ask to meet as soon as you think there's a connection or enough in common to hold a conversation. No use wasting time with messages, only to find out there's no chemistry when you do eventually meet.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks!

Well, this is more of a "Lack of relationship" thing, but I'm actually pretty glad that I didn't blut out something silly when the girl was over last weekend. She was over at mine yesterday and will be again next weekend (we've decided to watch Black Sails together).

We've had conversations of why she stopped and started talking (in short, she finds it easy to talk to me, but I freaked her out when I was a bit obsessed with her) and relationships in general - she doesn't feel like she's ready for one at all and has trust issues due to past relationships. I get the impression that she doesn't want to "jump into" a relationship at all, but rather it's something that could develop if she gets more comfortable with someone.

So, while I don't have a girlfriend, I'm still extremely happy about the situation.

Well, this is more of a "Lack of relationship" thing, but I'm actually pretty glad that I didn't blut out something silly when the girl was over last weekend. She was over at mine yesterday and will be again next weekend (we've decided to watch Black Sails together).

We've had conversations of why she stopped and started talking (in short, she finds it easy to talk to me, but I freaked her out when I was a bit obsessed with her) and relationships in general - she doesn't feel like she's ready for one at all and has trust issues due to past relationships. I get the impression that she doesn't want to "jump into" a relationship at all, but rather it's something that could develop if she gets more comfortable with someone.

So, while I don't have a girlfriend, I'm still extremely happy about the situation.

It's good to go the friend route :)

Going friends then together is the best way.

We all know the best way is to go on a date, say you love them, then just be friends for a year, date for a year, break up, hook up not long after, them date one of your friends, they break up, you confess your love but they're not interested, them confess their love but you're not interested, them get engaged to your friend, you realise you still love them but let them marry anyway, you marry someone else and yet, years later, your paths cross again.

So in just 20 short years she's yours!

I made my not-quite-girlfriend-yet-probably-should-just-ask an awesome birthday present, took me freakin hours (like 20), practically had an anxiety attack just getting round to admitting I had something to give her because I was overanalysing whether it was too much effort or whatever. So got drunk on champagne/liquid courage and long story short she absolutely loved it so... :D

say you love them

Er....that may have been one of the things that freaked her our and led to her not talking to me for a while.

Er....that may have been one of the things that freaked her our and led to her not talking to me for a while.

Clearly you didn't say it enough; women love commitment.

Say it again.

Can only seem to find casual at the moment but getting basically zero satisfaction from it. Feels like I am stuck in a rut right now, but I must have this air of confidence about me.... it'll come

Casual NEVER gave me any satisfaction, if i didn't have a spark with them i was like ugh, just get it over n done with n get out, and if there was a spark I just ended up wanting more.

Well I met a girl that lives near me that currently wants casual but my oh my would I date her if she wanted more . The prettiest girl I have ever been with . I feel like I just need a bit of luck, although my oh my do I still wish I wasn't in such a loved to bubble in my first relationship , should have read the signs , should have done something . I was checking our relationship status daily for about a week before . I knew something was up

Someone fucking shoot me. Cute af girl invited me out to lunch as it's my birthday, but I made a fucking huge error. I'm so fucking awkward I didn't realize that she went to hug me when we met, and then withdrew when I was confused as to why her arms were extended.

It's over before it even begun.

Someone fucking shoot me. Cute af girl invited me out to lunch as it's my birthday, but I made a fucking huge error. I'm so fucking awkward I didn't realize that she went to hug me when we met, and then withdrew when I was confused as to why her arms were extended.

It's over before it even begun.

Is she not English? Just explain that you got confused as you're not sure what the norm is for greeting people, that it's just a cultural thing. I still have that issue here in the UK, I never know who's a hugger or a kisser or just neither of those!

Or just stay honest and say you didn't know what was going on. :P

Could be worse. I hugged Maddie on our first date and poked her in the eye with my jacket. I'm still with her, although only God knows how I managed it.

So invite her out to lunch in a few days and hug her at the start, fixed!

This could be a good plan, she did say she wants to practice her conversational English.. Though the possibility that I have completely misread the situation and she gets creeped out by the hug still exists haha

Is she not English? Just explain that you got confused as you're not sure what the norm is for greeting people, that it's just a cultural thing. I still have that issue here in the UK, I never know who's a hugger or a kisser or just neither of those!

Or just stay honest and say you didn't know what was going on. :P

She's Japanese and it's fucking rare to find a Japanese hugger so my confusion was understandable, guess I'll find out soon!