NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

@Shorty, I'd just leave it and let things continue. If you're happy and she's happy (I'm assuming she is, I don't know her), then enjoy it and see where it goes. Your phrase about being happy for the first time in years is the clincher. Maybe there will be a natural moment where the right circumstances pop up and you ask her if it's serious.

I agree, apologies for bringing up the situation @Shorty, it sounds like things are actually going well for you at the moment and I would be reluctant to change it too!

Which bit am I answering?? :p

Saw her again last night, had a BBQ and beer. Swapped Scyther for Pinsir, not a euphemism. So I guess you could say it's already pretty serious.

Edited by Shorty

Swapped Scyther for Pinsir.

I don't play Pokemon. So, who got the best deal out of that exchange?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

Now they can both,

Catch them all, too.

Roses are red

Violets are sincere,

This relationship's over

I just wanted Pinsir

Edited by Goafer

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Shorty is happy

So let's all stop misreading his posts and trying to give him advice that he doesn't need, OK?

Maybe it doesn't quite rhyme, but it still fits better than half the ones I've seen floating around the net.

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

Shorty's in a good mood,

Don't make him ban you.

;)

Seriously though, I'm really happy for you Shorty. :)

Haha, thanks guys. I really did just want to update to say "hey, Tinder can work out, it can go somewhere!" - not sure how it all got so dramatic.

No matter what we're calling it, we're having a lot of fun, and 6+ months of exclusivity is nothing to sniff at.

We're going out for a date at the weekend, back to the bar we met at for the first time, maybe something will come up then, who knows :)

Haha, thanks guys. I really did just want to update to say "hey, Tinder can work out, it can go somewhere!" - not sure how it all got so dramatic.

No matter what we're calling it, we're having a lot of fun, and 6+ months of exclusivity is nothing to sniff at.

We're going out for a date at the weekend, back to the bar we met at for the first time, maybe something will come up then, who knows :)

I think it was a combination of your previous posts in here, and your post in the self improvement thread, plus people not properly reading your post.

Belated as it may be, congrats. I'm glad it's working for you.

We just need someone to pick on now that serebii is no longer single :heh:

Do you need me?

giphy.gif

I guess I'll have to step up! haha

Reading this week, kavos the week after. Single drunk life for now.... It's not fun though really but who knows out of nowhere longer term might arrive. Happened last time

How about that Cube guy who has been single for longer than him?

Am I out of line when I tell my girlfriend that I don't like some of their friends and I really don't like spending time with them?

Edited by drahkon

Am I out of line when I tell my girlfriend that I don't like some of their friends and I really don't like spending time with them?

Yes and no.

You have to remember that these are her friends, people she cares about and have things in common with.

On the other hand, if you genuinely don't like certain people that's fine too, that's your choice.

What I'm saying is, yes you can tell her, but have some tact and be careful where you tread.

Yeah I would say as long as you make it perfectly clear that you would never want her to stop seeing them then you should be ok.

You have to remember that these are her friends, people she cares about and have things in common with.

The thing is, though, that she bitches about 50% of this particular group everytime we meet but she still spends time with them and acts like they are good friends.

And when I said that I don't like them she got really mad. I didn't even say anything bad about them...I simply said "I don't like them". That's why I was wondering whether I was out of line with telling her. ::shrug:

Yeah I would say as long as you make it perfectly clear that you would never want her to stop seeing them then you should be ok.

I would never do that. Especially because they seem to be nice people from what I've gathered. It's just that I don't like them. And my girflriend got so angry with me when I told her.

I wanted to point out her hypocrisy but I also wanted to live, so...

The thing is, though, that she bitches about 50% of this particular group everytime we meet but she still spends time with them and acts like they are good friends.

And when I said that I don't like them she got really mad. I didn't even say anything bad about them...I simply said "I don't like them". That's why I was wondering whether I was out of line with telling her. ::shrug:

Yes it's tricky, its far easier for you to bitch about your own friends, but far bigger for someone else to point out their bad traits.

I'd say what is done is done. Always be careful when voicing opinions of friends and family. :laughing:

Yes it's tricky, its far easier for you to bitch about your own friends, but far bigger for someone else to point out their bad traits.

I'd say what is done is done. Always be careful when voicing opinions of friends and family. :laughing:

I didn't voice an opinion, though. I just stated the fact that I don't like them. I even told her that they are good people, it seems...::shrug:

Well, you're right. It's done now and I haven't heard from her in the last 24 hours. I guess it's time for me to apologize?

Women...

Yeah, it's ok for people to bitch about their own friends, but it's a bit trickier when you bitch about a partner's friend.

For example, my other half fucking hates you lot and regularly refers to you all as "pale, basement-dwelling Satans" but I get super defensive because I love you all. Well, most of you.

Yeah, it's ok for people to bitch about their own friends, but it's a bit trickier when you bitch about a partner's friend.

For example, my other half fucking hates you lot and regularly refers to you all as "pale, basement-dwelling Satans" but I get super defensive because I love you all. Well, most of you.

Shout OBJECTION! and throw a picture of me at her. "Pale"? Pffft...rest is pretty accurate though! haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk