NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

While I was in London, I decided to open Tinder for the hell of it, got a match. Today she asked what I'm doing this weekend along with a "come hither" gif.

I've also noticed recently that it's more girls that comment on my Mass Effect hoodie, may be a coincidence, may be the beard. Incidentally, a friend's wife said that I look hot recently.

I'm not used to compliments. It's strange. Still, I feel like there's hope for me yet.

Got to say the beard and new 'do has improved your image 100 fold. Also the leather N7 jacket was good, fit you better than the hoodie. Wear more clothes that fit you, rather than going up a size and you're gonna do fine.

Edited by Shorty

I have a second date on wednesday with the same girl I went out with a week or two ago... so it must of went well ☺

d91.gif

Problem is that it can't last. Feelings will get in the way and someone is going to get hurt.

Yeah that's all relationships :heh:

Man you've become cynical in your old age :p

Ninja please I've been cynical since 2005.

Edited by Ashley

Man you've become cynical in your old age :p

Some would say getting laid, then instantly condemning it to end badly is also cynical :grin:

#emoticonsoyouknowitsbants

Edited by Goafer

At what point do you guys normally have the "defining the relationship" talk?

As a mathematician, I define everything before I start.

#mathbanter

As a developer I only define constants before I start, and that sure as heck wouldn't be one.

Well it's been about 2½ months for me so I guess pretty much just a couple of days after never.

As a designer, I start off with no fucking idea what I'm doing, piss around for 3 days, then try desperately to cobble something together from the scattered ideas at the last minute. Then I give up on that and copy someone else.

I'd basically let her bring it up. But then again, I'm not one for planning, so knowing where a relationship is going isn't as important to me.

At this point you should just ask @Goron_3 and Georgia everything.

Me and Sophie had the chat a few weeks into dating (think we made it to the 4th date before talking about it), made ourselves exclusive at the end of March.

Just had the 2nd date with this girl and it went extremely well. Very happy today :)

Okay, I'm on about my 8th round of hyping myself up, planning to say something when I see Tinder girl again tomorrow.

Then tomorrow of course I won't say anything....

I may think of a few ways to maybe lead the conversation in a serious-talk direction without appearing directly responsible for taking it there.

Yesss, cowardice.

While I was in London, I decided to open Tinder for the hell of it, got a match. Today she asked what I'm doing this weekend along with a "come hither" gif.

I've also noticed recently that it's more girls that comment on my Mass Effect hoodie, may be a coincidence, may be the beard. Incidentally, a friend's wife said that I look hot recently.

I'm not used to compliments. It's strange. Still, I feel like there's hope for me yet.

It's the beard. It's always the beard.

7WeF090.jpg

Okay, I'm on about my 8th round of hyping myself up, planning to say something when I see Tinder girl again tomorrow.

Then tomorrow of course I won't say anything....

I may think of a few ways to maybe lead the conversation in a serious-talk direction without appearing directly responsible for taking it there.

Yesss, cowardice.

I brought up exclusivity last night.

And by that I mean I made a joke about her dating other guys and she said, "obviously I'm not".

Good enough for me.

And next week she'll be meeting a few of my mates, so we're moving forwards even if we're not anything officially.

Handed in my notice of tenancy, moving in with the girlfriend in a couple months... the poor girl!

So I guess I now have a girlfriend. Which is pretty fucking awesome.

I thought I was undateable and undesirable and then she comes along and teaches me that I'm not :-)

Had a sleep over at hers and i got lucky twice ;-)

Edited by soag

Aaah Paris, the most romantic city in the world.

Sounds serious.

Aaah Paris, the most romantic city in the world.

Sounds serious.

It's for Pokémon :p

Aaah Pokemon, the most romantic game in the world.