NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Rez, one of these days your computer is going to be seized by the police. Jus sayin.

I think I'm just a bit difficult to get to know. I give off the wrong initial impression, and then when people think they know me I let all the crazy out. A pretty face can only compensate so much :heh:

BAAARD I LOVE YOU BARD WOOOO OVER HERE BARD! BARD! HEY BARD! HEEEEY!

:heart:

I'm starting to think it's all not worth even bothering with :hmm:

Well that didn't last long did it :p

Plus, dating is the most terrifying experience. I'm awful at first impressions. Ask anyone I've ever been on a date with. I don't think I've been on a date that I've not had to throwback a glass of wine beforehand.

I love. So true. Our first dates were the most awkward situations ever, and actually looking back quite hilarious and worthy of some sort of cinematic incarnation. Lot's of wine thrown back from both sides.

----

I've been in a relationship for just less than a year and a half now...17 months-ish I think. But yeah, I'm happy and furthermore, happy that I'm happy :)

If you guys are both comfortable you should talk about it. We'd (I'd) enjoy it.

Also Paj! and I can turn it into a movie with our film company.

Yeah I am, there's not much to tell per se but I'll hold off 'til Slags has read it.

Well that didn't last long did it :p

Haha! Well all that sorta stuff does seem like a lot of hassle; especially considering I can't see myself succeeding in that part of my life whatsoever.

I miss my ex a great deal, but we we're inevitably going to break up since she's moving back to Singapore. Intimate relationships are weird. Sometimes just by being with a person you bring out the best in yourself, maybe because what you do and what you are is held accountable to not only yourself, but will affect someone else, who you often care about more than yourself.

Anyway, I've been having difficulty with women recently, mostly just the fact that I can't seem to take to any of them without the internal caveat that it will never go anywhere because I have a very... particular personality. Although there was a fucking fiasco at my mates uni formal where me and one of his friends got a bit too "intimate" behind the smoking reservation. I was well drunk and got a bit... handsy, which was fucking embarrassing when a dean walked around the corner and caught us. I think I'm traumatised for life.

I didn't realise you and her had broken up, when did this happen?! *sends man love*

I agree with what you said straight after that...I've been with my girlfriend for about 2 months (though I guess you could say we've been on/off since October..mostly off) but the best thing about us is that a relationship really does bring out the best in both of us. I don't think anyone can particularly know themselves/ know who they are until they are given and give such affection.

What I like in a relationship is that I have someone there to make fun of, and yet they still love me! =D

Although there was a fucking fiasco at my mates uni formal where me and one of his friends got a bit too "intimate" behind the smoking reservation. I was well drunk and got a bit... handsy, which was fucking embarrassing when a dean walked around the corner and caught us. I think I'm traumatised for life.

Made me lol at least. :p

I feel corny for saying this but you won't know till you try!

But then you're setting yourself up for disappointment :sad:

(As people have probably noticed, I'm lean somewhat towards pessimism :heh:)

What on Earth are you supposed to say to someone? I've never chatted someone up, nor formally asked someone out.

What I like in a relationship is that I have someone there to make fun of, and yet they still love me! =D

This is the part of our relationship I like the least!

I joke. It's pretty fun.

My favourite part is having someone to chat rubbish to and who will let me do so, because they love my unconditionally. ;)

He who dares, wins! :cool:

Straight up!

It's all about courage, being in love, seeking love or even simple casual affairs. Saying 'I don't need it' or being skeptical before you've even TRIED is the comfortable, easy option and IMO somewhat cowardly.

Your very existence, and our existence as a species depends on those with the courage and honesty to get out there and basically make their feelings clear to the capture of ones eyes or heart.

Well, to each his or her own in the end, but All living organisms have the innate drive to want to mate (love or "love" or whatever) - our hands just sadly give us a false sense of comfort...;)

What on Earth are you supposed to say to someone? I've never chatted someone up, nor formally asked someone out.

This is fear, my friend. (fear leads to the darkside yadda yadda yadda) but fear in any form has it's ways of manifesting negatively in ones life, in other fields.

Of course, for the love-shy man, modern day courtship 'demands' of men having to initiate is hard and at times, cruel. But if you really want to grab the lady of your dreams and not live life with constant regrets - you're going to have to dig deep and belt up... And be honest with yourself.

Im no expert :p but From the sounds of things I think you need to be a bit more social. Just makes it easier to converse with random people. 9/10 just by approaching a member of the opposite sex, they understand your 'needs' - don't worry.

Sorry if I sound somewhat emotional... But I've been there and I have changed - I can't stand to see anyone losing out and suffering regret. :(

Straight up!

It's all about courage, being in love, seeking love or even simple casual affairs. Saying 'I don't need it' or being skeptical before you've even TRIED is the comfortable, easy option and IMO somewhat cowardly.

I am a coward!

I doubt I'd get beyond casual stuff even if I wanted to: the bar's been set too high.

Sorry if I sound somewhat emotional... But I've been there and I have changed - I can't stand to see anyone losing out and suffering regret. :(

Not at all; you seem to be the most normal person on here. :heh:

Edited by Kurtle Squad

I am a coward!

I doubt I'd get beyond casual stuff even if I wanted to: the bar's been set too high.

NO!

These self esteem issues can easily be conquered - but only you can do this. If it's rejection you fear, you need to loosen up a little. If you feel 'unattractive'; 'bang attt the weights' a little ;) - tone up, work on perfection! New fashion sense perhaps? Experiment. If you think you're ugly (going by your forum pics post), women generally care less (or less so than men) about physical appearance.

Just don't give up!

You don't go to them, they come to you. Chicks smell confidence a mile off, so learn to fake it.

If you're going to go and try and talk to a girl, make sure you aren't going to trip over your words or make it awkward. Just be aware of your surroundings, say hello, make a random observation/ joke and watch the conversation fly. Straight into her panties.

You don't go to them, they come to you. Chicks smell confidence a mile off, so learn to fake it.

If you're going to go and try and talk to a girl, make sure you aren't going to trip over your words or make it awkward. Just be aware of your surroundings, say hello, make a random observation/ joke and watch the conversation fly. Straight into her panties.

*High-Five* :p

Totally agree. It's just confidence. Without trying to sound conceited, I don't really give much attention to ladies when I'm out and about, just by sitting back, relaxing and holding a good conversation - it's almost shocking how women just want to be apart of it and can just come up to you and 'lay it all bare.' ;)

NO!

These self esteem issues can easily be conquered - but only you can do this. If it's rejection you fear, you need to loosen up a little. If you feel 'unattractive'; 'bang attt the weights' a little ;) - tone up, work on perfection! New fashion sense perhaps? Experiment. If you think you're ugly (going by your forum pics post), women generally care less (or less so than men) about physical appearance.

Just don't give up!

*High-Five* :p

Totally agree. It's just confidence. Without trying to sound conceited, I don't really give much attention to ladies when I'm out and about, just by sitting back, relaxing and holding a good conversation - it's almost shocking how women just want to be apart of it and can just come up to you and 'lay it all bare.' ;)

That's easy for you to say; you're good looking and fit (going by your forum pics post) :heh:

Confidence is the biggest thing; though even then the bar is set too high for someone to reach when it comes to the long term.

Edited by Kurtle Squad

That's easy for you to say; you're good looking and fit (going by your forum pics post) :heh:

Confidence is the biggest thing; though even then the bar is set too high for someone to reach when it comes to the long term.

I'm thankful for the compliment - but my self view has always been modest; I'm just an average dude! Looks are always going to be a personal preference but everyone is capable of leading healthier lives - even if it is for the sole benefit of 'getting chicks' - win/win.

Everything comes from the perception of yourself first. If you think lowly of yourself, how can it be expected for anyone else to think otherwise? Just don't 'quit' and confidence will naturally come.

Listen to these guys, Kurtle; they speak the truth.

I was where you are a while ago. I was absolutely crippled by low self-esteem, never thought I'd get anywhere with the ladies. I found myself unattractive and believed myself to be an all-around loser. But people helped me realise that the only thing you really need is self-confidence. You need to learn to love yourself before others can love you, but once you do, you'll find that the rest comes naturally.

I'm still working on my self-confidence, but as soon as you realise and accept that you just need to believe in yourself, you're on the path to success. And eventually you'll get there. :)

I'm pretty sure there're thin lines between confident, creepy and "cock" though. I'm pretty sure that when I'm not being quiet and keeping myself to myself, females tend to think the latter two.

Until I learned to love myself, I was never ever lovin' anybody else.

Happiness lies in your own hand. It took me time to understand, how it could be...until you shared your...secret with me. Hmm somethin's comin' over.