NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Not helping the rumours guys...

1273.gif

:heh:

Look I have proof!

Boy & I finally got a picture together - sort of, I mean, we've been together over a year now, hah.

CVOwSEe.jpg

it could just be a random guy she took a picture of! the next in the sequence could be him going "who the hell are you"

Keep the conspiracy alive people

That guy just photobombed our picture.

I'm on nightwolf's left side, but she was incapable of capturing me. You know, because she's a woman. And women are stupid...:blank:

What the fuck is wrong with me...

@nightwolf you're great :heart:

That guy just photobombed our picture.

I'm on nightwolf's left side, but she was incapable of capturing me. You know, because she's a woman. And women are stupid...:blank:

What the fuck is wrong with me...

@nightwolf you're great :heart:

excuse-me-bish.gif

Haha.

So, this past Sunday, I finally put my plan into action and to cut a long story short, I proposed and she said yes!!!! :yay::heart:

Don't think I've ever been as nervous as I was about asking her. I think I was more nervous about that than any interview I've ever had for anything. Was shaking so much that the words almost didn't come out and almost wasn't able to put the ring on her finger. Thankfully I managed and managed to keep it a secret as well. She wasn't expecting it at all, even with nearly being rumbled a couple of days previously when the ring arrived half a week early, and was in so much shock (think we both were, took us an hour to come down enough to be able to message our folks to tell them the news).

Decided to cook dinner for us and then go and have a drink in the living room with a bit of music but literally only had a split second to make the move as she was away to grab the quilt for putting over us to keep cosy as it was a bit cold so I literally had to stand with the ring box in one hand behind my back and tell her to put the quilt down for a second as I had something I wanted to give her/say. And it unfurled as expected after that.

But yeah, massively stoked about it. Genuinely still buzzing and can't quite get over it yet. Beyond happy :grin: And we've even had a couple of chats so far about wedding stuff and seems like we're on the same page with a lot of things so that's always a good thing. We'll see if it stays that way going forward though :laughing:

Congrats @Ganepark32 :yay:

Decided to cook dinner for us and then go and have a drink in the living room with a bit of music but literally only had a split second to make the move as she was away to grab the quilt for putting over us to keep cosy as it was a bit cold so I literally had to stand with the ring box in one hand behind my back and tell her to put the quilt down for a second as I had something I wanted to give her/say. And it unfurled as expected after that.

Lovely :) Puts a smile on my face :)

Congratulations dude! Fantastic news!

And we've even had a couple of chats so far about wedding stuff and seems like we're on the same page with a lot of things so that's always a good thing. We'll see if it stays that way going forward though :laughing:

Just you wait though...the wedding you both agree on now will be nothing like the one you end up having! The wedding beast is stirring...

So, this past Sunday, I finally put my plan into action and to cut a long story short, I proposed and she said yes!!!! :yay::heart:

crazy-dance.gif

Congratulations!! :heart::yay:

I just had a friend date, that I think may have been a bit more than that.

Will have to see.

thumbs.png

I'm on a very special date. Currently sat in the venue waiting for them to arrive.

I'm really nervous.

Ooookay, i think i've had it with online dating! It can just fuck off. And i'll never meet anyone at work cos it's all girls.

So, me now:

MotherAngelicaAP060808033835-550-x-358_zps7sebsqhd.jpg

:nono:

Ooookay, i think i've had it with online dating! It can just fuck off. And i'll never meet anyone at work cos it's all girls.

So, me now:

MotherAngelicaAP060808033835-550-x-358_zps7sebsqhd.jpg

:nono:

I know that feeling, I'm pretty much the same at the moment, not much happening with online dating, meeting people at work never seems to work out.

Just replace the above image with...

090322-monk-vsml-7a.grid-4x2.jpg

::shrug:

So some of you nay know I met someone on the internet quite a while back and we've sort of seen each other on occasion on and off but due to distance it hasn't been too often. However due to the way life is and tings go I decided to travel and see them despite the incredible distance involved.

Can honestly say they're so much more beautiful in the flesh <3

eQRONUe.jpg

(I think national selfies should totes become a thing @MoogleViper)

I am sure you will all be familiar with the love of my life. Well....we've been sent some trying times recently. Being forced to move out of our beloved flat. Each of us experiencing job woes. Well our love is stronger than ever.

11057242_10155522812860581_7543537435539788968_n.jpg?oh=f9fc4a4c9b7484d6574af033212912b6&oe=55F6D8E8&__gda__=1442821118_1183e42d77baf297e1bef09b0812afec

SRS, whats with all the mini meats!?

I agree. Back to online dating (after recently breaking up with someone for the second time and it is rather annoying!

Would have thought being in London would mean more choice and the likelihood of normal people that reply!

Anyone else see a John Snow/ Kit Harington resemblance in Charlie's face?

You know nothing, Ellmeister.