NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Moogle, I thought you were like....27/26.

Most people think that, but you've known me for a while. Do you not pay attention to anything I say or post?

I'll understand if you don't, I wouldn't if I were somebody else.

To be fair to ReZ I would have said you were around 27 as well Moogle. I only met you once a few years ago now but you didnt seem particularly young then.

Good luck Moogs. I'm already panicking for you. How are you going to factor in dinner? What do you wear? Lights on or lights off? And for the movie? What happens if she starts taking her top off at That Really Good Bit of the movie? Aaaaaaah #gladi'mnotsingle

Good luck Moogs. I'm already panicking for you. How are you going to factor in dinner? What do you wear? Lights on or lights off? And for the movie? What happens if she starts taking her top off at That Really Good Bit of the movie? Aaaaaaah #gladi'mnotsingle

It's at 8.30 so no dinner involved, I'm thinking just wearing something casual, we have a dimmer switch in the living room (and I have a lamp in the bedroom), dem titties.

I have a second date with the guy I went out with on Tuesday night today.

I really couldn't decide what to do, as we've done coffee, cinema is a shit date idea when you're still getting to know someone this early, so I settled on the Blue Planet Aquaraium. I've never been, and neither has he. He's picking me up at 12. I've said we should go to the ice cream farm after too, which is close to where blue planet is so that'll be fun.

We've been messaging since Tuesday and I get the impression he is quite keen. It's obviously a good thing, but a little alien for me! I've spent so long single that that's kinda the norm and this feels a bit odd at the minute, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I need to get ready! Gonna go see me some sharks! And get a PEN!! I fucking LOVE a gift shop pen.

I have returned!!!

Ok. So I think I really like him. He's just normal. And he's not a slimy gay hahaha which I've encountered many of. :laughing:

We went to blue planet and then we went for some food at TGI Fridays. Food there is just incredible. Big fan.

But yeah, it was just really nice. He picked me up and then we drove there and the chat in the car was basically us just carrying on where we left off on Tuesday. Then when we got to Blue Planet it was nice to just share his company and look at all the fishies and shit together. :heh:

Aaaaand then we went for food which was cool.

I fancy him and he's already told me he fancies me too. :heh: so that's all good!

When he dropped me off we just had a quick kiss and agreed to do something again soon. Probably Tuesday.

He text me and told me that he has a free house and he wished he'd ask me to go to his. I don't need to say anymore about what he wanted to do. :laughing:

Damn me and not cottoning on to his hints!

So we're seeing each other again on Tuesday. Crazy golf and tea he's decided. Looking forward to it!

Some pics!!

20150124_131710_zps86ckm8ec.jpg

20150124_132423_zpsogxaouzx.jpg

20150124_132158_zpsb1wmgump.jpg

20150124_132751_zpskcje2zt9.jpg

20150124_133032_zpsx3121bvy.jpg

20150124_132304_zps6daxnjsj.jpg

Which one is you and which one is he?

Glad you had a good time :)

I'm pretty sure that if I was the only guy on Tindr in range of a girl, even I would have a good chance of getting a date.

Eurgh calling someone gaaaaawjus is cringe. I agree, sounds odd to be doing that saying wish you here to share....

I am booked in for a third date with a girl who is lovely and have a lot in common with. However, also trying to sort out feelings for coworker who ended it with me because wasn't sure still liked the ex that ended 2 weeks before me (didn't know) and got back with him but now says she thinks regrets her decision.

I don't want to be like second choice but I like her a lot even after she messed me about.

Update: Back with coworker. Hopefully goes better this time!

Another date last night. This was date 3.

Just to a bar for a pizza and drinks etc. Really enjoyable. Spent about an hour sat in his car after again, just chatting away.

He's flat out told me now that he wants something to come of it as I am not like anyone he's ever dated before. I did remind him he was only 19 though... :heh: But still really nice to have someone say such nice things.

I feel the same about him though. I love his company. I have never ever clicked with anyone like I have with him before. I'm compltely myself with him, so to know that he likes that is definitely a good feeling.

Saturday I'm going to his after we've done crazy golf at Trafford Centre. Who knows what will happen... :heh:

How exciting though! :yay:

Saturday I'm going to his after we've done crazy golf at Trafford Centre. Who knows what will happen... :heh:

I do!

First there will be a bit of this:

giphy.gif

Then some of this:

giphy.gif

Followed by this:

giphy.gif

Leading to this:

giphy.gif

Then finally...

giphy.gif

Feel more prepared now?

Following the sex theme of the previous post:

I've humped the brains out of my current friends-with-benefits last Sunday at my place and last night at hers. Good god, she's a beast in bed. I never imagined how much I would be turned on by getting bit and scratched (and by biting and scratching).

20120607035837_auto.gif

1318.gif

pleased.gif

Yes, I'm bragging. Sue me. :p

dvad.gif

Edited by drahkon

Went on a third date with something today. You know when you just get on easily with someone? Currently in Northamptonshire for several months because of work but back in London fairly often.

Anyway, should be meeting again next weekend.

Plus Italian-Greek. I love Europeans :heart:

Went on a third date with something today. You know when you just get on easily with someone?

This 'thing' you speak of... It's human, right?

BEASTIALITY! :blank:

----------------------

Today I spent the day with the guy I haven't stopped going on about (see above.) :heh: sorrynotsorry

We went to the Trafford Cente, then to a farm shop for a bite to eat.

How soon is it before people generally know that the person they're dating is the one for them? I only ask because, my previous dates (of which there have been many over the years) have never been like him. He's just completely in sync with me. As in we're on the same wave length, we love each other's company, we can't wait to see each other again etc. I've never had this.

I feel silly thinking 'I want to be in a relationship with this person' when we've been on 4 dates. It's not long really. But I just have his feeling. And im like 99% sure he feels the same. They say you know when you know. And I kinda feel like I know. He's just the best. And I feel soppy an shit. :shakehead

Ice. Heart. Melting!! :laughing:

This 'thing' you speak of... It's human, right?

Plus Italian-Greek.

Well... I'm not sure about that.

Edited by Ashley

How soon is it before people generally know that the person they're dating is the one for them?

That's a question no one can answer :p

I have been in situations where I knew I'd love to be in a relationship with someone I haven't even been on a single date with.

With my second girlfriend I knew after the 3rd date.

Currently I wouldn't say no to a relationship with my friends-with-benefits even though we haven't been on a 'real' date.

I do think that you've answered your question yourself. :p Both of you are happy, it seems. You should have the talk soon :D

My girlfriend just left for New Zealand for the month. I'm not known for showing my emotions, to the point my friends often joke I've got a heart like the grinch. But saying goodbye at Heathrow turned me into a blubbering mess. I'm kind of surprised how much it's affecting me, but it's a good thing. It's really hit home what she means to me.

Just had the third date and I don't think it went well. There was no intimacy, it was more like two friends meeting up.

Probably my fault for not making a move, I'm just too apprehensive around this girl.

Anyway I'm fully expecting a "I don't think we should continue" from her in the next few days.

I decided to talk to the girl I like last night. I felt like explaining everything I was going though, with my depression and my feelings for her as well as also wanting to just be her friend (it's rather confusing to me). Over the last two months, she's pretty much become my closest friend and I thought that it would make me feel better talking to her about it (I asked my sister about her opinion on talking to her about it, and she said that she would understand).

Anyway, it felt good talking to her about it and I think actually properly discussing my feelings (we haven't mentioned it since I asked her out) and agreeing to be good friends will help me move on.

Just had the third date and I don't think it went well. There was no intimacy, it was more like two friends meeting up.

Probably my fault for not making a move, I'm just too apprehensive around this girl.

Anyway I'm fully expecting a "I don't think we should continue" from her in the next few days.

Yep, girls need to feel fancied. You need to tell her you fancy her. In a message is fine, as long as you say it.

Yep, girls need to feel fancied. You need to tell her you fancy her. In a message is fine, as long as you say it.

I know, I just overthink everything and end up bottling it. If I get a 4th date I think I'll take her some flowers.

I know, I just overthink everything and end up bottling it. If I get a 4th date I think I'll take her some flowers.

I still think you should just be like "Look, not sure if it came across when we met up last time, but i seriously fancy you. I was just too pussy to make a move. Give me another chance?"

Direct, ballsy, complementary! She'll luuuuv it!

The worst that could happen is that she doesn't reply. Messaging ftw for this type of stuff!