NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Been with my girlfriend for 6 months as of today. Everything is awesome. :)

Congratulations! Just passed the 8 month mark ourselves :)

Me and the girl have become a lot closer. We've still not met but we're going to meet in two weeks' time. We've agreed to it. I'm nervous. We've been speaking all day and all night. It's about time, really, but I'm glad there's something. I think that if nothing happens, then I'll leave it out.

I think me and my other half are at about a year and 3 quarters.

LOVE IS A COMPETITION AND I MUST WIN.

Tomorrow we'll both be at a party and she told me today that she'll buy me a drink.

Well, the party was great :D

I was fucking drunk, which still annoys me to no end because this morning the only thought that crossed my mind was: "Damn, she must hate me now". :laughing:

She does not : peace: And we have a date next Wednesday. :yay:

I'm already a nervous wreck...

Had a cracking first date with someone last night. Ended up at her place playing the piano together and talking until 4am. She's cute, intelligent, successful and beautiful. I was floored how well we clicked. Meeting next week for another date. :)

Off on a date tonight with a 'pre-booked' other girl. Healthy to not dwell too much on one at this early stage me thinks - even though it was awesome.

@tapedeck congrats on the date, playing piano together and talking till 4am... that made my heart melt :love: Certainly sounds like a very good start :D And must be a lot more fun than the usual cinemas or something.

@Animal Sounds good man, but you make damn sure she sticks to it! I've been lurking this thread the last few weeks (and your life the last 10 <3) and she'd better not start messing you around. How many times has she cancelled meeting up now?

10 Years in March.

CUNT FUCKERS. BOW TO OUR LOVE.

10426707_10154682147825581_768624971675296253_n.jpg?oh=edb588c7b21ee9fed6f0ecd6b5302cca&oe=54B8FD11

#Love

Phwoooooar.

Ine and I have been mega-jealous because of all of your Disney photos.

@Animal Sounds good man, but you make damn sure she sticks to it! I've been lurking this thread the last few weeks (and your life the last 10 <3) and she'd better not start messing you around. How many times has she cancelled meeting up now?

She hasn't cancelled, really, just said no. I think there was a time where we were supposed to meet up but I knew it wouldn't happen. I think she's nervous more than anything. This time, I know we'll meet up. We've been talking loads on the phone, taking photos and shit and she's been messaging me loads. I tend to have this effect on womenz.

Oh and people, 24 years with the mirror. Some gorgeous, chocolate man lives there and he always looks at me. I'm not gay but I would.

She hasn't cancelled, really, just said no. I think there was a time where we were supposed to meet up but I knew it wouldn't happen. I think she's nervous more than anything. This time, I know we'll meet up. We've been talking loads on the phone, taking photos and shit and she's been messaging me loads. I tend to have this effect on womenz.

Oh and people, 24 years with the mirror. Some gorgeous, chocolate man lives there and he always looks at me. I'm not gay but I would.

You know the only gorgeous gay man in your life is me. When you're done with girls I'll be here with open arms (and Harry Potter dvd's)

And we have decided to go our seperate ways and try to work on ourselves for a bit, whilst of course not forgetting eachother, but who know how that'll go....

First time in my life going through shit like this and it hurts like a mother fucker, losing someone you've spent nearly 5 years with and we've been through a lot together.

Life used to be so easy...:cry:

You know the only gorgeous gay man in your life is me. When you're done with girls I'll be here with open arms (and Harry Potter dvd's)

Make them the collector's edition blu-rays with the limited edition Hogwarts Castle and baby, I'm converted! haha

Housemate invited me on a night out. I felt like dressing up properly so I donned my tweed blazer (I live in Oxford, that shit is cool here) and blue suede chelsea boots.

At first I felt a little bit awkward as I was the only outsider (housemate is a doctor, everyone else was either a doctor or a nurse) but I soon got into the swing of things. Started chatting with one girl who used to go out with the guy who lived in my bedroom prior to me. Despite only just meeting her we were getting on really well (as if we've been friends for years). Then she and a housemate decided me and one of the nurses would make a cute couple (the nurse was really cute). So my newly made bff decided to shout nurse over. me and housemate (HM from now on) were questioning what the fuck she was doing. She whispered to nurse and asked her what she thought of me. The nurse shouted "don't start this" and ran off to the other side of the table, giving HM and new bff the middle finger. I thought "well that's fucked before it began", but new bff ensured me that it meant she liked me (love playground dramas). Anyway sure enough me and nurse started chatting not long after that, and we got on really well, and spent most of the night chatting. I was new bff's birthday at midnight, and she got quite drunk (as in ring ex-boyfriend [the one who used to live in my bedroom] drunk). So about half an hour ago we decided it was time to get her home. We got her a taxi, and new bff, nurse and another girl got in. I only live a mile away so I said I'd walk, despite it being on the way (I hear your groans). However as me and nurse were hugging goodbye, new bff got out and insisted I share the taxi, as it's on the way. So I got in, and I'm glad I did as nurse handed me her phone to put my number in. Probably doesn't sound like much to some of you but I've been havign terrible luck this year, and she is really cute and was great to talk to, so I consider it a back of the net.

TL;DR - got a cute nurse's number

Not quite back of the net, but it's a decent effort on target.

#CloseToSmashingCuteBird

Visited a friend of mine yesterday and spent the night (nothing happened).

If she didn't live a 4 1/2 hours train ride away we'd probably be in a relationship. She's awesome and we connect on so many levels :blank:

Anyway...

The date with a different lady that was set for next Wednesday had to be moved to next Tuesday.

Now I'm even more nervous.

4th date, dinner and a movie (Gone Girl - awesome), went well and I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Hopefully it keeps going well.

Although if it does I've got to then get rid of the queue.

Well lo and behold it ends... we were arranging a 5th date but then this from nowhere:

"I actually wanted to talk to you tonight because I'm not sure I want to go on another date if I'm honest, even though you are a great guy it doesn't feel right for me, if that makes sense. I don't know what else to say. Hope you don't think I'm an idiot because it's out of the blue."

No love, not an idiot, just a cunt. Haha

I don't think that, just think that if she didn't feel that way she could've said so sooner. Also, why kiss me and tell me she's looking forward to seeing me again..? Women, I just don't get them.

Still, there's a queue and I'm already arranging more dates. The fun continues!

Still got the queue lined up? I'm in the mood for some hilarious adventures whilst I'm being a soppy lad :p

Well. Had a date just now.

She said: "Thank you for the nice evening."

And when I said: "If you like, we could meet up again." She responded with "Yeah, I'd like to". :)

Sooo, I guess it was a good date :D

Well lo and behold it ends... we were arranging a 5th date but then this from nowhere:

"I actually wanted to talk to you tonight because I'm not sure I want to go on another date if I'm honest, even though you are a great guy it doesn't feel right for me, if that makes sense. I don't know what else to say. Hope you don't think I'm an idiot because it's out of the blue."

No love, not an idiot, just a cunt. Haha

I don't think that, just think that if she didn't feel that way she could've said so sooner. Also, why kiss me and tell me she's looking forward to seeing me again..? Women, I just don't get them.

Still, there's a queue and I'm already arranging more dates. The fun continues!

What an odd person! Why would she agree with going on dates with you if she wasn't into you? I mean, two dates, I'd understand but FOUR?! How indecisive!

Wait...did you pay for her dinner and shit? Maybe that was why she was coming back, haha.