NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Boris_the_Soviet_Love_Hammer

MisterSisterFister98

UKIP2015

Dickfingers

Edited by Goafer

Boris_the_Soviet_Love_Hammer

MisterSisterFister98

UKIP2015

Dickfingers

Them two are brilliant!

Why do you need a nickname? Couldn't you just use, you know, your actual name...?

Why is the second poo not capitalised? Out of interest. With such specificity, I figure there must be a story behind it?

Was out with someone yesterday and we bumped into his friend. They asked how we know each other and he said "we're kind of dating". So I guess there's that.

Why is the second poo not capitalised? Out of interest. With such specificity, I figure there must be a story behind it?

Don't ask me, that's just how Farty spells it.

Why do you need a nickname? Couldn't you just use, you know, your actual name...?

While obviously I can't know for certain, I know some dating sites have the policy that you aren't allowed to make yourself identifiable as people will then simply find each other on Facebook, thus taking away potential income for the site.

On an unrelated note, this has recently come up: Guy Tries To Mass Text 32 Of His Tinder Matches At Once And It Backfires Miserably

People are reacting quite badly to it. Considering all the talk we've had about dating sites and it being a numbers game, I thought it might make for some interesting discussion.

I sort of don't want people in real life to find it, haha.

I sort of don't want people in real life to find it, haha.

I'll let you use my online alias, McTrevor.

My my. Here I was at a house party, flirting like crazy with a lady, she flirting with me (everybody saw that), and yet, when I asked: "Can I have your number?" she said the two worst words..."Sorry, no". :blank:

What the frack? How can a woman flirt so obviously and not give me her number :D

I know, I know...

She was perfect, though. This ain't over.

#TedMosby

I'll let you use my online alias, McTrevor.

I decided to actually not give a shit because I couldn't think of one and used a nickname I used to be called. My best friend and my family know I'm on there anyway so bollocks to it, lmao.

I've not seen anyone I like though because I always choose the ones who either have kids or have nothing but their profile pictures. How do you all find someone with the same interests as you? Do you type in what you like in a search bar and then find them that way?

My my. Here I was at a house party, flirting like crazy with a lady, she flirting with me (everybody saw that), and yet, when I asked: "Can I have your number?" she said the two worst words..."Sorry, no". :blank:

What the frack? How can a woman flirt so obviously and not give me her number :D

I know, I know...

#TedMosby

She probably wanted Mr. Right Now...you should have asked her for a banging session (well, if you're into going with someone there and then anyway)

@Animal

If you don't want the single mums then aren't there a box that you can tick that will just filter them out?

I cheated - my boyfriend was already my friend. Thank christ. OkCupid when I used it drove me round the bend.

@Animal

If you don't want the single mums then aren't there a box that you can tick that will just filter them out?

Yeah, I think there is but I seem to still get them. =/

Talking to someone who is a huge Harry Potter fan and also a gamer! She said on her profile on the "message me if" part to "probably best not to because they always turn to Harry Potter"....PERFECT! :D

You guys, me and Pottergirl are starting to speak more! And she knows just as much as I do about it...I must not mess this up! haha :p

On a serious note, it'd just be cool to have her as a friend or a girlfriend...

I know, I know...

#TedMosby

Its worse when you have a few dates with them and then the cow says "oooh sorry but i dont want a BF/ havent got time for a BF at present. Then you see them later online on the chuffing dating site. No need to lie!! That what used to piss me off.

Oh my days, I'm now talking to two girls. Yes, that's right, TWO girls! Just call me Animal McPimpNasty from now on! Both like Game of Thrones, gaming and Harry Potter and both are awesome.

Loving this attention! :D

Its worse when you have a few dates with them and then the cow says "oooh sorry but i dont want a BF/ havent got time for a BF at present. Then you see them later online on the chuffing dating site. No need to lie!! That what used to piss me off.

Some times it's easier to lie.

I don't know why or how, but it just is. People want the truth, but hey that's just the way people are.

It is shitty however, but take it as a way of dodging a bullet - she will lie before you get serious, why bother?

@Animal - get you! :yay: