NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Above all, make sure she is kind.

The most important thing, and probably the hardest thing to gauge when you're in those flirtatious and fun first months because the other person can just seem amenable and kind because of that intense emotional energy you/ they have in the first stages of the relationship. Definitely the thing I value the most in my gal. Especially important if you're an asshole (guilty).

The most important thing, and probably the hardest thing to gauge when you're in those flirtatious and fun first months because the other person can just seem amenable and kind because of that intense emotional energy you/ they have in the first stages of the relationship. Definitely the thing I value the most in my gal. Especially important if you're an asshole (guilty).

Did your girlfriend not manage to gauge it?

Did your girlfriend not manage to gauge it?

As @Ashley has said before, my rage is my most attractive attribute :heh:

Here's to daddy issues!

Raining, sorry to hear :( hope that he opens up to you soon.

OK so it feels like i'm drawing blood from a stone every time I talk to him.

I'm so unloved at the minute, its not even funny. :(

Oh man, really sorry to hear that :( Hopefully he'll soon come to the realization that opening up is the best thing he can do in his situation.

I was supposed to be on a date in two hours. However, the lady texted me a couple of minutes ago that she threw up last night. :(

She also said that she was really looking forward to it, and it annoys her that she got sick.

Well, I'll see whether that's true or not if she decides to get back to me for an alternative date. :p

She threw up? Did you somehow manage to impregnate her before going on a date with her?

I was supposed to be on a date in two hours. However, the lady texted me a couple of minutes ago that she threw up last night. :(

She also said that she was really looking forward to it, and it annoys her that she got sick.

Well, I'll see whether that's true or not if she decides to get back to me for an alternative date. :p

She threw up last night? What's her point?

She threw up last night? What's her point?

She's still feeling under the weather today. And we were supposed to meet right about now. :p

I had something similar happen a few weeks ago (she was "ill"), then we rearranged it and she was "forced to work overtime".

I had something similar happen a few weeks ago (she was "ill"), then we rearranged it and she was "forced to work overtime".

Yup, my last experiences with women and dates have mainly been the same. That's why I decided to wait for her to make the next 'move'.

If she does, yay.

If she doesn't, on to the next one. :p

Edit: Oh, and @Charlie Did you think "last night" meant "last evening" (as it is usually the case with the English language :p)? In Germany the literal translation for "last night" really means during the night. :D

Edited by drahkon

Yup, my last experiences with women and dates have mainly been the same. That's why I decided to wait for her to make the next 'move'.

If she does, yay.

If she doesn't, on to the next one. :p

Edit: Oh, and @Charlie Did you think "last night" meant "last evening" (as it is usually the case with the English language :p)? In Germany the literal translation for "last night" really means during the night. :D

I did yes. I'll let her off in that case!

OK so it feels like i'm drawing blood from a stone every time I talk to him.

I'm so unloved at the minute, its not even funny. :(

We still love you. :( *hugs*

You should have sent her a bottle of TM88 - Peruvian Whiskey, it might have loosened her up!

So, I'm single. :(

Join the club.

You probably don't want my advice - but I guarantee it is the right advice.

If a relationship isn't working out it's better that it ends than dragging it out and pulling yourself through each day on the hope and prayer that it will one day get better.

We've all been with someone we care about and it isn't working. You do everything to please them, everything to show them you care. But ultimately despite your best efforts, they brush it off. And with every gesture of kindness that you offer there is the crushing feeling of rejection when it isn't met with the response you desired.

Making a break with someone you care about is hard. But it's harder and more damaging in the long run to keep pouring your heart and soul into a bottomless pit that sucks your emotions dry whilst giving nothing back in return.

Yeah.. We're only breaking up because he can't be in a relationship while he sorts through all this stuff. He needs to focus on himself and not have to worry about how its affecting me. If you love em let em go type scenario... I saw it in his eyes, he was breaking into pieces as much as I was...

If thats is the case all i can suggest is that you be there for him as a friend and perhaps at the end you'll become close again , and if not as painful as it is, you'll have helped the one you love move on and become whole again

but either way i'm really sorry to hear you've broken up

Yeah I think he needs the space for now, but maybe I'll contact him in a while and see how he is. We're not enemies. I haven't deleted him off facebook, I haven't slagged him off to anyone. I still love the guy as a best friend, its just under sad circumstances that we could not be a couple at this point in time.

So sorry to hear about the breakup. There's a special place in hell for the guy who originally abused him. :(

Man, I really fucked up now.

I should've never started hanging out with that girl.

Two of my mates are interested in the same girl. Both talk to me about it and ask me for advice.

The girl has kissed one of them (two days ago, after a party, both drunk) and had dinner and launch with the other one.

I don't really know her so it's just an assumption but it seems she's just playing with them :blank:

No idea if I should tell both what I think...

Want to tell us more?

Colour me curious...

Go on?