NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I have to say, at the very least, she sent you a genuine and heartfelt text.

Its not very often you get that sort of thing.

I have to say, at the very least, she sent you a genuine and heartfelt text.

Its not very often you get that sort of thing.

I agree. I'd rather that than get ignored any day.

I'm with these two. Gutted for you Moogle, but at least she was honest.

So you guys think it was honest?

The cynic in me thought it was a nice way of saying (I'm not attracted/interested in you). Although the way it was written does seem genuine.

So you guys think it was honest?

The cynic in me thought it was a nice way of saying (I'm not attracted/interested in you). Although the way it was written does seem genuine.

Whether what she told you was her actual reasoning for not wanting to continue is a mystery, but she was honest enough not to string you along any further. That's what I meant by honest.

I think it was because you wouldn't tell her your real name. No one wants to introduce "Moogle" to their friends.

I think it was because you wouldn't tell her your real name. No one wants to introduce "Moogle" to their friends.

I gave her my surname.

Moogle Viper.

I gave her my surname.

Moogle Viper.

Your name's Moogle Moogle Viper?

So turns out all I needed to do to meet someone was not shave and grow, as she put it, some awesome facial hair.

Originally didn't plan on going out on Saturday night but eventually decided to head for a drink and play some pool at the student union and then see how the rest of the night goes. Anyway, union was having a January sale so super cheap drinks. So had enough to the point where I was happy/tipsy enough to head out on to the dance floor and bounce around to Skrillex and that one Jay Z/Linkin Park song that's actually decent enough. Clock a girl looking at me, she gestures to my beard and gives two thumbs up, we swap names and then she grabs me and drags me further on to the dance floor with the friend she was with before quickly dragging me out for a smoke seconds later.

Before I knew it, we're getting her coat, jumping in a taxi and heading back to her place (miles from where I live). And apart from some awkwardness in the form of her older sister and grandmother coming home while we were having a drink, being pulled into the kitchen to be quizzed by said sister and being offered drugs by the grandmother, you can probably finish the rest of puzzle of the night's events yourselves.

We then pretty much spent all day on Sunday in bed just lying there and having a cuddle and what not while her cat used my legs as its bed haha

So yeah, in the end I'm glad I went out on Saturday night ;) Don't know if it'll lead to anything long term but she seems to genuinely like me (she didn't really want me to leave and in all honesty, I didn't really want to go either) but who knows, I'll see what happens.

Your name's Moogle Moogle Viper?

The name's Moogle Viper...

Moogle, Moogle Viper...

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

The name's Moogle Viper...

Moogle, Moogle Viper...

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Viper? I just met her.

Top-Gun-Viper-Character.jpg

I'm a fucking bastard

That girl stopped messaging me back! Bah! Well, I have one more hand to play before calling it quits. But fuck, how many girls can you just guess to start a convo about Star Wars with!

/drunk

fuck!

Ahhh man. I'm really enjoying my relationship. I do find him attractive, and fun. We get on, and have a good general relationship.

But I just feel like I'm fucking my best friend. Its all great and stuff. But its just not got that spark?

If he dumped me, I don't think I'd be devastated :(

Not sure that means it's there's anything wrong. If anything it means that you're together because you want to be not because you feel obligated. It's happiness without the drama :-)

I wouldn't be in a hurry to make any decisions. Just enjoy being happy.

But I just feel like I'm fucking my best friend.

I used to feel like that. Now I miss my best friend. Who I know to be fucking someone else. Fucking shitballs.

That girl stopped messaging me back! Bah! Well, I have one more hand to play before calling it quits. But fuck, how many girls can you just guess to start a convo about Star Wars with!

/drunk

fuck!

What?!?! Why'd you quote me saying "I'm a fucking bastard" and then follow it up with the above, which has nothing to do with me/my post? ::shrug:

-----------------------------

Anyway, texting the lady from the weekend and arranging for her to come round mine this week. Should cut out the awkwardness of her older sister and should mean we won't hear others having sex in the room next door like we did when I was leaving on Sunday evening.

Of course. I'm like Jay Jay Okocha.

No one really knows how old you are?

What?!?! Why'd you quote me saying "I'm a fucking bastard" and then follow it up with the above, which has nothing to do with me/my post? ::shrug:

Because we all wish we were just as smooth as you :kiss:

So far my research suggests that being under the influence is just as effective as being sober. Or, I'm in the same boat as Ellmeister :)

Ahhh man. I'm really enjoying my relationship. I do find him attractive, and fun. We get on, and have a good general relationship.

But I just feel like I'm fucking my best friend. Its all great and stuff. But its just not got that spark?

Eh, if Disney could sell it to families all their movies would be less about "true love" and more about the princess getting some good D.

I wish people would stop assuming I'm fucking my best friend.

@Raining_again, you're enjoying yourself right? Then so fucking what if there's no spark. It's not disney, you can have a relationship without it.

See how it plays out, worry when something isn't right, rather than worrying for no real need right now :)