NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I hope you get to talk to 'bus girl' again Ike, if not though here's hoping that someone equally amazing catches the same bus as you one day. : peace:

Thanks, but I'm rapidly losing hope at this point. If she had a better method of getting to work I would have thought she would have took it before now. Bit scared she will continue with it after the 8~ weeks.

Knowing my luck she's just getting an earlier bus and I'm too lazy to find out. :p

Thanks, but I'm rapidly losing hope at this point. If she had a better method of getting to work I would have thought she would have took it before now. Bit scared she will continue with it after the 8~ weeks.

Knowing my luck she's just getting an earlier bus and I'm too lazy to find out. :p

But look on the bright side. If she liked you, she'll remember you and be looking out for you too. I still remember girls who I walked past in the street 15 years ago!

I still remember girls who I walked past in the street 15 years ago!

Got this in a fortune cookie earlier in the week. Does N-E believe in signs?

fortune_zps08ef8a24.png

(sorry for poor quality photo)

Got this in a fortune cookie earlier in the week. Does N-E believe in signs?

fortune_zps08ef8a24.png

(sorry for poor quality photo)

Personal magnetism, are you Desmond from Lost?

So someone told me to join Tinder. And it looks shallow but I went alomg with it. And someone said they liked me and we've matched. Now I don't know what to do.

Also I had a date / not a date this week. Ended up at tescos at midnight buying GU and custard and woke the next morning with an awful hangover so I think it went well?

The sole advice I have is the same as in all things, the universal truth: Aim the rocket launcher at their feet.

Get in whilst they're young and stupid, make them grow feelings for you, reveal the real you - it's already too late for them.

Date went pretty well I think. Although I did feel like it was more of a friend date than any romantic feeling. I have this nagging worry that she'll be talking to her friends and say, "It was nice, but there was no chemistry. I'd just prefer to be friends."

Message her again, what have you got to lose?

I just choose something from their profile. Make sure you ask a question about it as well. The easier you make it for her to reply, the more likely she will. It also shows you've taken an interest, and not one of the hundreds of guys who are just sending bulk messages.

Following the Moogmeister's advice. Just sent a casual "hey, hows your week been?".

Also sent out a few unsuccessful first messages.

Continued messaging that girl, was going well (I think). Though she's not been online for a couple of days now. Becoming a little anxious, but not in a bad way. Short messages to a girl over the internet being so exciting must show just how boring my life has become :heh:

Just received a wall of text from some bird. Maybe I've been doing this whole one/two line first message thing a bit wrong.

Well my fun's over. Got this text today:

I'm afraid I have bad news Moogle, but as much as I enjoyed Saturday night (genuinely), I think I'm not ready for anything at the moment. I can feel myself getting cold feet, I'm really sorry, it is clearly my loss (for once!). Hope it's not too disappointing. Good luck with everything and thank you again.

Bollocks.

Told her to give me a call if she ever changes her mind. So annoyed. I really liked her as well.

Wish I hadn't broken things off with Miss K now.