NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Don't worry, it's not Krazy Miss K.

A girl from OKCupid I've been messaging. (see below)

I missed your post you quoted too. Good job taking the conversation offline. Things become stale through text alone and it also means you have less to talk about when you go out.

Ahhh, wondered if it was her Moogle. Good luck and all that, hope it goes well for you!

I got messages from another 2 girls on pof.

What that saying about buses?

I hate you :p

What's that saying about buses?

You wait for ages for one girl on the bus to talk with you, then two come along and invite you back to their place? :p

Wait, no that's not it. :hmm:

I hope it's true in @Ike's case though :) seriously I've caught the bus for many years and every now and then you do get to talk to some extraordinary people - regardless of if you're attracted to them or not - but yes... I hope you get to talk to 'bus girl' again Ike, if not though here's hoping that someone equally amazing catches the same bus as you one day. : peace:

Sign up to OkCupid, site begins to melt down. Though I did already get as many views than from a couple of days on POF.

Sign up to OkCupid, site begins to melt down. Though I did already get as many views than from a couple of days on POF.

rizz, don't tell us you've broken the site! :p

It must be the sudden influx of N-E members joining, it's all too much. :indeed:

Just a small update from me, we're still messaging... :) not all the time but keeping in contact which is good, nothing else to report really, just happy to be exchanging messages. : peace:

rizz, don't tell us you've broken the site! :p

It must be the sudden influx of N-E members joining, it's all too much. :indeed:

It's freezing over because Moogle got a date.

What that saying about buses?

Always wear clean pants in case you get hit by one?

I'm not sure I'd have anything interesting enough to write on my profile (@Ashley back me up!).

Might see if can track down some profiles of you guys for inspiration.

Base it on Serebii's profile. This guy on NeoGAF has a pretty decent profile.

I only saw his POF profile but I want to ask him out! He just sounds like a fun guy to be around from the bottom section on the profile.

I'm not sure I'd have anything interesting enough to write on my profile (@Ashley back me up!).

Might see if can track down some profiles of you guys for inspiration.

You should sign up to my single friend and I should write the profile!

I'm straight so I can't :p

Didn't stop me rating you.

Why are you so afraid of what we have?

I'm straight so I can't :p

Yes you can, as long as you say "no homo" while you do it.

This girl has messaged me back 4 or 5 times, but just one liners. Not giving me much to work with, I mean for me to talk about Star Wars should be as easy as making a jump to light speed.

Need your advice:

Going to a zoo, good or bad choice for a first date?

Depends if it's with that girl or not :p

On a serious note tho, better than the average idea imo. Who doesn't love zoos?!

(make sure the animals are in cages/can't maul your date)

Depends if it's with that girl or not :p

On a serious note tho, better than the average idea imo. Who doesn't love zoos?!

(make sure the animals are in cages/can't maul your date)

It's not with that girl :p

Depending on how the date goes I may want animals to maul my date :laughing:

Got messaged by another girl on OKCupid. It was the first message I'd received that didn't just say "hey", so I felt it only right to reply.

To be honest I'm surprised she's still replying, I haven't been putting as much effort into the messages as I did with the other girl.

I'm such a silly boy.

Additionally about 5 minutes ago, I was messaged the girl I have a date with, and Miss K popped up on facebook chat and said, "so i do think about our chat the other day :S"

My responses were awful (genuinely didn't know how to reply) so she now thinks I'm messing her around.

I'm a silly boy.

Need your advice:

Going to a zoo, good or bad choice for a first date?

Sounds good to me, as long as she's not against zoos.

UPDATE: Miss K all but asked me out. So I told her that I was seeing somebody (very presumptious, but I maintain not technically a lie) and didn't want to string her along.

Edited by MoogleViper
Automerged Doublepost