NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

It could be because it's in his OTHER inbox! I mean, who checks those? I checked mine a few weeks ago and was reading through Birthday invites from 2 years ago :p

Does he not still work at the coffee place? Going in for one last splash of pigeon milk could do the trick, just flip your hair and stare at him longingly whilst asking for you drink.

____

As far as relationships are concerned with me atm:

I just want someone to care enough about me to smell my dick when I come home at 5 in the morn' :/

Edited by Josh64

I just want someone to care enough about me to smell my dick when I come home at 5 in the morn' :/

Is that why you got Banjo?

It could be because it's in his OTHER inbox! I mean, who checks those? I checked mine a few weeks ago and was reading through Birthday invites from 2 years ago :p

Does he not still work at the coffee place? Going in for one last splash of pigeon milk could do the trick, just flip your hair and stare at him longingly whilst asking for you drink.

Yeah probably the case and no he does not. I'm not really fussed, but felt the message needed to be sent to see what may.

As far as relationships are concerned with me atm:

Well that would make quite the advert on a dating site...

I'm always so confused when I do a bit of reading in this thread.

I'm not sure who is female or male and who swings for the same team and who doesn't.

As a general rule, it's usually safe to assume that everyone's a gay male until otherwise stated.

I've crushed hard on both genders. I'll take anyone who'll have me.

I'm not sure who is female or male and who swings for the same team and who doesn't.

We should make it a rule that you have to post your gender and sexual preference after each post where you're complaining/asking advice/bitching to make it easy for everyone.

I don't particular see any reason why it matters either way; though? Gender and sexuality aren't particularly binary, despite what the world will have you believe.

Of course it matters, unless you want to waste time flirting with Moogle only to find out that he wasn't the beautiful maiden he appeared to be.

I've crushed hard on both genders. I'll take anyone who'll have me.

I don't know how you expect to find someone if you'll only date people who'll have you.

Of course it matters, unless you want to waste time flirting with Moogle only to find out that he wasn't the beautiful maiden he appeared to be.

Bitch, I'm a Goddess.

My hair was once described as beautiful and angelic. True story.

What, Moogle's not a bird? Then who the fuck is that in his picture?!

I have to be honest here and say that I thought Daft was straight! I've no idea why though. I don't really think of anybody's sexuality but for some reason, that surprised me a little. Different strokes for different folks.

Just a question I just thought of: Would you guys think there's more gay/bisexual people than straight people on N-E? I didn't think of it until just now, I think there could be.

Anyway, just realised I forgot to post what I wanted to say to you, @Daft. I wouldn't worry about him, just give him a bit of space and if he doesn't respond to you or get back to you, phone him up one last time and tell him you're not waiting around for him because you's a strong, independent man who don't need no...man...or....woman...to wait on him. MMMMMMMMHM! *clicks fingers ghetto-style*

Also, Josh, that song had me in hysterics!

Just a question I just thought of: Would you guys think there's more gay/bisexual people than straight people on N-E? I didn't think of it until just now, I think there could be.

Yeah, I've started wondering that maybe I accidentally registered on the wrong forum or something. N-Europe, G-Europe, Gay-Europe, so easy to mix these up...

Anyway, maybe we should make a poll on this?

You're going a bit overboard there. :p

There are a few. Paj and Chair are the obvious two, but Chair hasn't even posted on here in over a year. Paj hasn't signed in for weeks. Don't know about Slaggis. Ashley is here, Daft is here. Aneres, too. Josh64?

So, we're looking at about 5 or 6 people.

I don't think there's more gay people than straight people on knee, but that's definitely more than (proportionately) the general population (around 7%).

You're going a bit overboard there. :p

There are a few. Paj and Chair are the obvious two, but Chair hasn't even posted on here in over a year. Paj hasn't signed in for weeks. Don't know about Slaggis. Ashley is here, Daft is here. Aneres, too. Josh64?

So, we're looking at about 5 or 6 people.

There's a few more than that, but I don't want to start naming names.

I don't think there's more gay people than straight people on knee, but that's definitely more than (proportionately) the general population (around 7%).

There probably is. Variety is the spice of life. :p

Anyway, just realised I forgot to post what I wanted to say to you, @Daft. I wouldn't worry about him, just give him a bit of space and if he doesn't respond to you or get back to you, phone him up one last time and tell him you're not waiting around for him because you's a strong, independent man who don't need no...man...or....woman...to wait on him. MMMMMMMMHM! *clicks fingers ghetto-style*

I think this is an appropriately flamboyant response.

I think we should name names, make a list and give every non-heterosexual member a little rainbow underneath their avatar.

I see no way that could turn out badly.

Don't worry @bob, there will be a special badge for white straight men, i.e. a giant evil penis bathing in privilege.