NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Eh, a few of my work colleagues had a shit fit when they realised I know you from here.

I'm not sure why, but given one of them was a ladeee, you might as well try it :laughing:.

I don't think that'd work that well though :/

I don't think that'd work that well though :/
Oh for fuck sake man. Seriously. The Fuck?!!

Oh for fuck sake man. Seriously. The Fuck?!!

It's because it's so narrowly focused. Yeah, when it happens and people recognise me and/or the site it's awesome. However, it won't happen so often

I don't even understand that excuse.

At this point are you really surprised by that though?

In my mind, Serebii is Sheldon Cooper.

In yours and pretty much everyone who knows me. I get called Sheldon so often it's no longer amusing

In yours and pretty much everyone who knows me. I get called Sheldon so often it's no longer amusing

That's so Sheldon.

I don't think I've ever been in this thread before, after reading a few pages my mind is blown.

I don't think I've ever been in this thread before, after reading a few pages my mind is blown.

Told you it was worth a read!

It's because it's so narrowly focused. Yeah, when it happens and people recognise me and/or the site it's awesome. However, it won't happen so often

Maybe if you stopped being so hopelessly embarrassed by your own talent and passion people would notice it more?

If I owned Serebii.net I'd make myself a shirt.

"The largest Pokémon website in the world isn't even the biggest thing I have."

Edited by drahkon

Is it his collection of Pokémon car... oh you meant his weiner!

Is that one from Ruby/Sapphire?

Not to bleat on like a lamb, Serebii (Baaaaaaaaa!), but you have a distinct advantage over others in one department (your Pokèsite) so use that to your advantage.

Scenario 1

"Hi, I run a Pokèmon website. I'm too scared to talk to you."

"Ok, bye. I'm going to go and get laid by Charlie now because I hear his Xpert11 team is doing very well!" (nomsayin)

Scenario 2

"Hi, I'm related to the Elephant Man and I run a very successful Pokèmon website..."

"Wow, you're amazing!"

"I'm also filthy fucking rich!"

"HNNNGGGG!" *pants fall off*

Either that, or just commit to a life of celibacy/pam and her five friends.

X11 challenge: Get laid after bragging about how good your manager skills on X11 are.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

X11 challenge: Get laid after bragging about how good your manager skills on X11 are.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I win, everytime.

All I have to say to Ine is "DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and she tends to my every whim.

My girlfriend only has to see the X11 banner and her clothes just fall off.

Maybe the clue here is to give Serebii an Xpert11 team?

@Serebii, I've been reading through this and thought I should say something because I really wanted to talk to you about this confidence business.

How you don't have so much confidence is way beyond me! Like, seriously! You own what has to be the largest Pokemon website in the world (bar the official Pokemon website and even then, I'd be questioning that!) and you're a sound dude as well! You should be having buckets of confidence! All I have going for me in a conversation is that I work in a shoe shop filled with shoes but I wouldn't want to say that because (and no offence when I say this, ladies) I don't want to talk about shoes for the next hour (I say this because this has happened even though I clearly said I don't want to talk about shoes -_-).

With your site, it's fascinating and interesting and the topic of the website doesn't even matter. The fact you've built a site from scratch containing Pokemon news and stuck to it until it has become a favourite on the site shows you have determination and commitment and chicks dig a little commitment! Talk about this! If it's because it's Pokemon, don't mention it until later when you say you've been making a living from it and stuff! ;)

You honestly do have so much going for you, mate. Yeah, okay, some girls may not appreciate the fact it's Pokemon but some girls might do. Girls dig a bit of geekiness nowaday but everybody is different.

I'm only into the Pokemon games, not the movies or the shows (I like the old ones though) and I think what you've done is impressive and I'm pretty sure others who are on this site here are impressed too. My cousin didn't believe I spoke to you until I showed him this forum he goes on and he were impressed and he's a big fan of the games and the show and regularly goes on your site and this was before I even mentioned you. I saw him on your site and told him I knew you. He thought I was lying and I showed him this site. He thought I was cool...well, he finally admitted to himself that I was cool because everybody knows that Dazz is amazingly cool! ;)

I'm not going to lie, I find it annoying how you have no confidence about this! I wished I could say to a girl "I run one of the most well-known websites on the internet" because then, at least, we'd have something interesting to say. Instead, I have "I work in a shoe shop selling shoes", which I like to do but I'm not a fashion type of guy, really.

If anybody on this site should have buckets of confidence and anybody who should be #1 in the coolness book, it should be you. Not many can accomplish what you have. I just thought you should read this and think it through. :)