NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Well, I tried the normal and it yielded nothing.

I then switched, sent a few messages out since...nothing again.

I'm just going to buy an obscure animal and be known as the crazy guy with one...

......moth.

@Serebii - why don't you try both personas? Have one tailored exactly how you want to appear, to seek out "normal" peoples' attention, and another showing off that you run an immensely popular gaming website and looking for a pokemon fan?

Or...

Serebii; where do you think you're going wrong? Have you identified a particular area which you can say is to blame for this? Is it:

a) All the girls in the world

b) you are you actually really unattractive

c) you're not doing things properly

if a), then give up/go homo. b) means work on being more attractive/go see a therapist/don't be ridiculous, or c), congratulations you've made the first step towards recovery! Admitting you're actually wrong about something is a great step forward, and in itself is an attractive quality.

I realise I've promised multiple times to not give you advice anymore (simply because you don't follow anyone's advice properly... ok and because I was overly rude last time and I promised myself I'd not be harsh again), but it's hard to watch.

No, it's because you're in a relationship now and you people just can't help yourselves! :heh:

I was also not in a relationship recently. Don't hate the playa :P

Those who've recently started a relationship are the worst.

Is it weird to go out with a 18 year old who's in secondary school if I'm 21?

oh jesus, it's getting worse =___=

Those who've recently started a relationship are the worst.

I do know what you mean -- someone has a girlfriend and they suddenly think they know the answer to everyone's singleton problems. Fact is I just knew the answer to my own problems and you're right - I can't infer that it gives me more reasoning powers than others.

Though that brings to mind an intersting topic in itself -- can someone who has no relationship experience give relationship advice?

(I think yes but to an extent)

Not weird.

Back to your hipster cave you!

;(

you're no longer allowed to join me

Yeah, Frank. You're too old for Diego.

what's to say I'm not the same age, or younger? (;

what's to say I'm not the same age, or younger? (;

Well, then I don't see why you and Diego aren't having sex right now.

I think we both know that Diego has a strict rule against posting on N-E during sex.

Hence why I'm posting. He says hi though. Don't worry, he'll be able to post again soon (he's quick :p)

I do know what you mean -- someone has a girlfriend and they suddenly think they know the answer to everyone's singleton problems. Fact is I just knew the answer to my own problems and you're right - I can't infer that it gives me more reasoning powers than others.

Though that brings to mind an intersting topic in itself -- can someone who has no relationship experience give relationship advice?

It's a stock sitcom joke, roll with it.

And whenever people ask me for relationship advice I just want to scream "don't you know how bad I am at them?!" but people still ask. Those who can't, teach?

Not weird.

Actively encouraged!

Actually, I wouldn't anymore unless it's just a hook up. I've found that although they may seem quite mature at first they aren't and you're at different stages in your life.

Serebii; where do you think you're going wrong? Have you identified a particular area which you can say is to blame for this? Is it:

a) All the girls in the world

b) you are you actually really unattractive

c) you're not doing things properly

if a), then give up/go homo. b) means work on being more attractive/go see a therapist/don't be ridiculous, or c), congratulations you've made the first step towards recovery! Admitting you're actually wrong about something is a great step forward, and in itself is an attractive quality.

I realise I've promised multiple times to not give you advice anymore (simply because you don't follow anyone's advice properly... ok and because I was overly rude last time and I promised myself I'd not be harsh again), but it's hard to watch.

Well, I used to think it was b, due to the fact I used to be 18 stone and still have lingering self-esteem issues from it. However, I get checked out a fair bit from time to time because, well look at me, so it's unlikely that.

Chances are it is c, but it's not my fault. I seem to have severe social anxiety issues. I've been trying my earnest to get over it, and I have made progress, but it's still there. It must manage to shine through in online messages as well

Not weird.

I think they can. Most good relationship advice only requires not being an idiot and not being emotionally involved/biased/blinded.