NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I'm not sure if a barista at work and I are flirting. I'm useless ^_^

I'm not sure if a barista at work and I are flirting. I'm useless ^_^

Details, man. Detaillss.

Details, man. Detaillss.

Just the usual flailing. You know when you're not sure if someone is being flirtatiousness or just nice because they are contractually obliged to be so?

There aren't really details, other than my job is boring and this is more entertaining :p

You mean the vaguely Mediterranean looking guy with the fair bit of chin scruff?

THAT DUDE WAS LOOKING AT YOUR ASS.

That would be the one...

And everyone looks at my ass. It is pretty amazing. Doesn't mean he wants it though :heh:

#selfdoubt

#yesFlinkImUsingHashtags

That would be the one...

And everyone looks at my ass. It is pretty amazing. Doesn't mean he wants it though :heh:

#selfdoubt

#yesFlinkImUsingHashtags

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

Maybe you should be brave and ask for some sexy time with him? Or his number.

wrestler_angry_gif.gif

Maybe you should be brave and ask for some sexy time with him? Or his number.

Perhaps next Monday I should just do this:

21b86ly.jpg

See what happens.

Short of slyly sliding my business card over the counter, I can't think of a non-embarrassing way of doing it as I would be surrounded by people.

Perhaps next Monday I should just do this:

21b86ly.jpg

See what happens.

Short of slyly sliding my business card over the counter, I can't think of a non-embarrassing way of doing it as I would be surrounded by people.

Simply say

"So, how bout it?"

I did give my number to a woman in her fifties today. Practice, ne?

Have you been spending time with will?

Treated my lady to a meal out tonight. Fancy tapas in the nicest, most authentic place in town. Had plenty of fun and now nearly 4 weeks into our relationship it didn't feel like a date at all! I've never experienced having someone to share stimulating conversations with for such prolongued times.

But I spent the bus ride home just feeling a bit peeved. Mutual Friend's dad's funeral is next week and, because I'm jobless, I've been spending this week with her gutting the dad's flat. I've been tasked with downloading the songs for the funeral (amongst other responsibilities, like arranging the 'guest list') and MF texted some worries about the songs towards teh end of the evening, and my lady's rooted begrudgement came to light - she said "you can call her" and "you should go be with her now."

She's trying to play the supportive other half, and be understanding that our Mutual Friend is in a time of need, however I have a real thing about being pushed away and I didn't appreciate that my lady was "happy" to suggest I leave our good evening (at 11pm), especially because I knew my lady was only saying that, whilst actually thinking "I wish he would spend all this time with me even though I know he's doing a Good Thing and I know he's not doing anything untoward with her but still I was hoping we'd have this evening to ourselves and yet she is texting him but not texting me and she's not texted me for ages and I've not seen her for ages and..." I mean she's an overthinker, like me, except she has much less logical override.

We 'defused' the non-situation, but still she doesn't really 'get' that I react strongly to being pushed away. To me it's the same as not being wanted, or being rejected. I put up with it a lot for a lot of years and it's my sore point that still needs healing. I was so thrown by my own overblown thoughts that I forgot how to quickly diffuse the situation simply. She apologised and recognised her mistake before I even had to, and I really do appreciate that, but I'm left with that lingering emotion of annoyance of an evening not-ruined-but-certainly-tainted, through no real fault or control of my own.

It's been really difficult to carry out a 'normal' courtship-relationship with the restrictions we have; a 'deadline' of me going to Oz that we've mostly overcome, and our homepoints being under parental control. She works and has responsibilities and all I want to do is see her. I hate this part of a relationship where the distance tugs at the heartstrings -- and yet I am fully eager to enter 8 months of distance and separation. The big picture is painful, but ultimately I'm lucky and falling in love with someone beautiful and I can't hold on too long to the negative elements of the situation.

Rantrantrant! I can't really discuss this with others in my circle because since me and my lady hooked up two other couples have started to form and as such there's a lot of hollyoaks-esque gossip and drama, so one word spreads like wildfire. So n-e gets the chestweight.

I got to the 2nd paragraph and got really really confused XD I think I need to go back to wimmen schoolz

Just learn "Metronome", and you're good to go. One minute it's Charm, then Earthquake being used...

I invited the girl I went on a date with a couple weeks ago to see the Lion King musical with me when she's next in London (we're both embarrassingly into Disney), and she's invited me up to Durham to stay for a couple days. She is pretty much a slightly younger, prettier, female version of me. Also, our parents have been close friends since high school. This is obviously going to end in an unquantifiable disaster.

I invited the girl I went on a date with a couple weeks ago to see the Lion King musical with me when she's next in London (we're both embarrassingly into Disney), and she's invited me up to Durham to stay for a couple days. She is pretty much a slightly younger, prettier, female version of me. Also, our parents have been close friends since high school. This is obviously going to end in an unquantifiable disaster.

Love the optimism.

I've unearthed a few more bits of crazy. I think she nearly said "I love you" last night and it freaked me a little. She gets quite... loud and... annoying when drunk. She repeats herself, repeats repeatedly repeating her repeatrepeat. Like "I like baths, they're so relaxing. I mean, I'm always relaxed when I have a bath, which is why they're great. Baths." It's one of those things where you notice it you can't stop noticing it. But it's also teh fact that I'm highly irritable at the moment, so I feel bad that I'm feeling bad!

I've had a long, hard week. I know that basically all I need to do is stop her by talking myself and it's fine, but if I'm low on energy it's just difficult.

Just in a place where I need a few days to defrag alone... but I can't yet. Been busy dealing with everyone else's life troubles that I need to focus on mine.

If repeating herself is the most annoying thing she does when drunk, then I think you're just being a whiny little bitch.

Starting to get over my past relationship. Deleted the girl's phone number (had to convince myself doing that for the last few days). Haven't had any contact at all for quite some time now.

A step in the right direction.

If repeating herself is the most annoying thing she does when drunk, then I think you're just being a whiny little bitch.

Those small things are important though. I went on a few dates with a girl once who kept on saying "yeah" whilst I said anything and multiple times throughout my sentence. She won't even realise she does it but it was annoying.

If small things like that annoy you about someone then there are bound to be other things too that haven't come out yet.

Beginning to realize that I'm single now and I can do whatever I want.

So why not trying to go out more, get drunk and have fun?

Don't want to look for a new love/crush/one-night stand, just get out there and make sure I'm having a good time.

Now, if my friends only had more time to do stuff besides studying...

Nah, it'll work out sooner or later.

'It's a new dawn,

it's a new day,

it's a new life,

for me.

And I'm feeling good.'

Brad_Dance.gif