NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

This really hot girl at my friend's party got really drunk, as were all of us, and started asking if I wanted to have a threesome with her and my girlfriend. I can't remember much but I'm pretty sure we all agreed on a yes, which made some friends at that party very jealous. It was definitely a drunk thing and it'll likely never happen, but it's nice to know my girlfriend will say yes to such things. And then later that night the threesome girl kept telling me how if there ever was a problem with me and my girlfriend, she would be there to talk to me. I felt like a real pimp. Especially since later that night my girlfriend told me she loved me. Was a fun night all around. :)

There are so many hilarious things about that post if you've ever heard Diego talk about his relationship. :p

@Jav_NE: Open relationships ... yeah, as Magnus says, it's all about wanting the same thing. To be honest, it sounds more like she's just looking for a casual fling, but I could be wrong. Of course, nobody's tied down in the initial phase of a relationship, but if you're at the point where you're talking about the nature of it, I'd say you're past that phase; at that point I'd personally want to know where you both stand.

It's up to you if you're interested in an open relationship/possibly a fling. :)

@Animal: I'm with Eddie here, she sounds way too immature. "All men are the same, cheating is in the blood, which by the way has to be Irish"? And none of those things were said in jest? Plus the drama. Yeah, I'd personally stay away. o_o

Nah, it wasn't in jest. It was serious but she were laughing it off so it wouldn't be as serious. It's weird though! I'm just going to be mates with her and that's it.

So the girl says she really likes me yadda yadda but wants an open relationship. She even went on a date with another guy yesterday. I mean, fair enough, we weren't a couple or anything, but this kinda sucks. Anyone been in an open relationship before?

I dunno, maybe @Dyson. Didn't he have something with his girlfriend who couldn't decide if she was a lesbian or not or something? Might be a different situation and also might be massively incorrect! :p

Hahaha sort of! Ah, London Girl.. those were funny times. Basically she's bi, but prefers the female form, which caused me some headfucks at the time but I've learnt to accept it. It doesn't change her feelings as she is primarily attracted to personality rather than appearance. It also means I get away completely scot free when talking about attractive women as we can compare.. I know that might be odd to some (it was to me!) but it's part of our natural relationship banter now. We've been together for a year and a bit now and have been living together for 5 months so I'd say things are going well! :D

Well enough to drag me away from this place! I wish I had more time to visit these forums..

I officially give up

Nights out yeild nothing.

Dating sites have brought nothing, despite the help of @Charlie

I guess some people are just meant to be alone

I officially give up

Patience...

It took me 20 years of lovelessness to find my fiancé...I know some people who are the same age as me but have been with their SO for 6 years already...and some are still waiting and searching. Everyone's journey is different...you can lose focus, but don't lose hope! :hug:

Yeah look at Ted Mosby. He's been searching for the last eight years and still hasn't met his kids' mother!

Moral of the story: it may suck for you but the audience will get a good laugh.

Or maybe something more supportive ::shrug:

I officially give up

Dude, you didn't even join the arsing dating site until a few weeks ago, in fact you refused until we all yelled at you. How many messages have you even sent?

Dude, you didn't even join the arsing dating site until a few weeks ago, in fact you refused until we all yelled at you. How many messages have you even sent?

About 20. No responses whatsoever

Yeah look at Ted Mosby. He's been searching for the last eight years and still hasn't met his kids' mother!

Moral of the story: it may suck for you but the audience will get a good laugh.

Or maybe something more supportive ::shrug:

Yeah but he still managed to get action :p

And how many of those are just variations of you saying "hi"?

And how many of those are just variations of you saying "hi"?

I would never be so lamely bland

Yeah but he still managed to get action :p

Have you told anyone you're an architect? It works!

What did you say in the messages?

It varied...asked about their hobbies etc but still nothing so clearly I am just designed to be alone. I'm ok with it

It varied...asked about their hobbies etc but still nothing so clearly I am just designed to be alone. I'm ok with it

Paste one, I'm curious! Maybe your tone wasn't right/it looked like you copypasta'd it?

So I've been messaging this guy for about a month now. Things seem to be going pretty well and it feels like there's some sort of attraction between us but without being too blunt I'm not sure how to ask how he feels or how he thinks things are going. I want to know if he thinks this is going anywhere or if we're just friends, as I don't want to get too attached only to find out he thought we were just friends the entire time. Would this be a weird thing to ask, as I really don't want to freak him out or anything!

So I've been messaging this guy for about a month now. Things seem to be going pretty well and it feels like there's some sort of attraction between us but without being too blunt I'm not sure how to ask how he feels or how he thinks things are going. I want to know if he thinks this is going anywhere or if we're just friends, as I don't want to get too attached only to find out he thought we were just friends the entire time. Would this be a weird thing to ask, as I really don't want to freak him out or anything!

Would you want to stay friends with him afterwards? I don't think it's necessarily a weird thing to ask (although it is forward, and some people can't deal with that), but it may put a dampener on your friendship, depending how he takes it/what he's like. Maybe something a bit more subtle like, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the cinema/dinner etc., just you and me?" Obviously he may agree as friends, but it puts you in a setting where you can test the water (or be forward again and make the first move).

Kids, in September 2012 I almost gave up. Even after asking your Uncle Charlie for help and sending twenty messages to girls I don't even remember anymore, I hadn't received a single reply back.

They say you have to kiss a lot of toads, but I couldn't even get that far. But kids, if I'd given up at that point, I would never have met your mother.

@Kaytee, wouldn't the best thing then be to see if he'd want to consider meeting up? There's not really anything more or further that can be done online.

Actually if you don't feel confident meeting in person yet, maybe asking him if he'd want to Skype or something maybe?

Here's a general one one

Hey

How's it going? I see you've been skydiving. That's awesome, I've always wanted to do that. Your profile mentions you're a bit of a gamer too. What games do you play?

~Joe

@Kaytee who is this guy? Is he somebody you know as a friend already? Or somebody you met online?

Here's a general one one

Translation:

DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY POKEMANS?!?!?!

Here's a general one one

Hmm, looks like a perfectly nice message, no Pokemans mentioned :p This suggestion may be frowned upon, but what about including some flattery/humour? :) How long ago did the send the messages? Maybe you've messaged lazy/busy people who don't reply soon.

Hmm, looks like a perfectly nice message, no Pokemans mentioned :p This suggestion may be frowned upon, but what about including some flattery/humour? :) How long ago did the send the messages? Maybe you've messaged lazy/busy people who don't reply soon.

A couple of weeks :/

My humour is too sarcastic/condescending...it's best for me not to include it.

Wow. I actually fell asleep reading that.

It varies depending on how much is on their profile...that one didn't have much