NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Haven't posted here in a while.

First of all: the lady I was talking about in the last few posts...I asked her if she was still interested in going out even if it was just for half an hour (because she didn't/doesn't have much time). She said "yeah :)". Good, right?
No. Every proposal to meet was answered with "Sorry, no time." So I said: "Ok, just give me a shout when you find the time." That was two months ago. Apparently she never has time. Soooo...number deleted, moving on.

I should put myself out there more. I'm going to clubs quite regularly, dancing with girls but I just don't feel the need to hook up, which is what most of the ladies were after. I'm not that kinda guy. And I don't really think I'm interested in dating someone who's just out there to hook up. Not because I find that attitude repulsive; I mean, they can do whatever they want.
It's just that I got dumped twice after a 2 1/2 year relationship because the ladies in question wanted to "experience more", i.e. sleep around, even though I am "the best guy they will probably ever meet". It kinda screwed me up with regards to that.

And to be honest, that last breakup still lingers with me. I'm over her but not over the reason (see above).

Oh well...maybe the day will come when I turn into "that kinda guy" or when I don't find the idea of trying to find someone tiring any longer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well...can't wait for the release.

Been doing it all wrong...Never knew that approaching a lady on the street from the front will bring two half naked hotties to my room.

Also: I always say, "Why not? I'm not trying to fuck you in the ass or anything. Just a little kiss.", when a woman doesn't want to kiss me.

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Also: I always say, "Why not? I'm not trying to fuck you in the ass or anything. Just a little kiss.", when a woman doesn't want to kiss me.

Roughly how many of those encounters end without you being pepper sprayed though? :heh:

6 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Roughly how many of those encounters end without you being pepper sprayed though? :heh:

100%. I usually use pepper spray on them when women don't want to kiss me. And then I fuck them in the ass.

I think I know why I'm single.

Edited by drahkon

100%. I usually use pepper spray on them when women don't want to kiss me. And then I fuck them in the ass.
I think I know why I'm single.
Because you haven't played the game yet, obviously.
  • Like 1

On 26/10/2017 at 12:58 AM, Ashley said:

Went full Ted Mosby tonight. Let's see what happens. 

I'm also going to be full Ted Mosby and allude to something and not talk about it for ages.

On reflection this worked out pretty well.

I've been chatting to a girl at work, it got rather filthy at some point and I thought it was going well and we sort of have a date arranged. Last night she mentioned she was walking home and we chatted. 

Then she said she was annoyed because I didn't seemed concerned. She walks home on a regular basis, it seems a bit ridiculous to be concerned, especially as we're not even dating yet.

Then she said she was annoyed because I didn't seemed concerned.

Get out get out get out

red-flag.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

On 3/28/2018 at 8:03 AM, Cube said:

I've been chatting to a girl at work, it got rather filthy at some point and I thought it was going well and we sort of have a date arranged. Last night she mentioned she was walking home and we chatted. 

Then she said she was annoyed because I didn't seemed concerned. She walks home on a regular basis, it seems a bit ridiculous to be concerned, especially as we're not even dating yet.

A concerned for a woman walking home alone perhaps? But for her to raise it to you? 

I'm with Shorty on this one - denied! 

I understand that it will probably be a disaster, but I'm still going for it.

No need to run, things didn't work out on the date so we're just friends.

Seems I'm in a relationship. Let's hope I don't ruin it.

DauO.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

DauO.gif

YES, BRAH!

• Like 2

I returned back from my stag do on Sunday.

I am broken. I ache all over and have a cough. Very much tired too.

I went to Magaluf - such a laugh and just full of alcohol. The fancy dress was baywatch but I looked more like Vanessa Feltz more than anything. I felt nervous beforehand. 

I really enjoyed my stag and the lads who came with me were fantastic. I was glad when I returned home though.

The other half, well she went to Edinburgh. A bit more sophisticated.

Wedding is on 27 April. Not long now. Then we are off to Japan for our honeymoon!

Edited by Blade
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Good for you!

I mean, I feel sorry for the other person, obviously. But good for you. :p

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ashley said:

DauO.gif

8CZ4.gif

• Like 1

Alright, trying to make a long story short here. My wife and I had a son last year, he was sick when born and had to undergo surgery thrice - the last surgery fixed him by removing most of his colon. Since then, he has naturally had a higher output rate than other babies and will always have to go to the toilet more often than most people but will other than that be fine.

Now, the sickness was a genetic disease given by me, and there is a 50 % chance of doing it again. I don't have the disease actively but the genes for it are there. My father and one of my sisters have it, actively. Therefore we will have to go through a process when we want kid number 2 in order to select a cell that with 90 % certainty does not have the gene and put it into my wife to grow a child. Fine. We have three free trials and can afford to pay for 3 more if this is not successful. 

If those other 3 trials do not result in a baby, my wife wants to have a child with healthy semen, i.e. not from me - of course in a clinic and all that. This is where I'm split. Because I'm not sure that I want more kids if they are not mine and I'm afraid that I will not feel like the father if we get a child that way. I told her the last thing and she told me to see a therapist... She wants more kids, and that's final - but this way, I will not get more kids, if you understand - I will have to take care of another man's kid.

So... Question is, am I being weird about it, or is this a general man-thing that I just have to get over?

Alright, trying to make a long story short here. My wife and I had a son last year, he was sick when born and had to undergo surgery thrice - the last surgery fixed him by removing most of his colon. Since then, he has naturally had a higher output rate than other babies and will always have to go to the toilet more often than most people but will other than that be fine.
Now, the sickness was a genetic disease given by me, and there is a 50 % chance of doing it again. I don't have the disease actively but the genes for it are there. My father and one of my sisters have it, actively. Therefore we will have to go through a process when we want kid number 2 in order to select a cell that with 90 % certainty does not have the gene and put it into my wife to grow a child. Fine. We have three free trials and can afford to pay for 3 more if this is not successful. 
If those other 3 trials do not result in a baby, my wife wants to have a child with healthy semen, i.e. not from me - of course in a clinic and all that. This is where I'm split. Because I'm not sure that I want more kids if they are not mine and I'm afraid that I will not feel like the father if we get a child that way. I told her the last thing and she told me to see a therapist... She wants more kids, and that's final - but this way, I will not get more kids, if you understand - I will have to take care of another man's kid.
So... Question is, am I being weird about it, or is this a general man-thing that I just have to get over?
If you can't conceive normally, why go through another pregnancy at all, and instead why not adopt? Then the child isn't either of yours genetically (so you don't feel like the kid is more hers than yours) and you can house an already existing unwanted child?
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, MindFreak said:

I don't think you're being weird about it, I completely understand what you're saying.

Though I can see it from the perspective that you've clearly both been through a lot, I can't even begin to understand just how much either but at least your son is OK now thankfully and that's something I feel you should both never lose sight of and I don't think you would either; I'm glad to here that everything worked out fine, so I'm sure it's soemthing you're both grateful for every day, it's important not to lose sight of that. :)

Neither of you could have predicted what would happen, you can't help what genes you have as you're born with them, obviously I can understand that it's not something either of you would want to go through again, hence going for the trials but if it comes down to three failed trials and you still want to have another child then... I think it's something you'd both have to agree on and I really don't think seeing a therapist is going to help either way, neither is it an option... in my opinion, your mind seems very much made up... but then so does hers... it's tricky that's for sure.

But ultimately, what's the point in bringing another child into your lives if only one of you - or possibly either of you - is going to end up loving it? I mean it might end up being fine, but it also might not be... I just hope that both of you don't end up worse off further down the road because one of you compromised but didn't want to really.

What I've just written might come across as harsh, I don't know and for what it's worth I don't have kids myself, but I just thought I'd try to add some perspective and ultimately I wish you both the very best in the future, whatever happens. :peace:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MindFreak said:

I've thought about this an not sure I'd be OK with using donor sperm. Wouldn't really be OK with the inequality in parentage, and would definitely worry that it would be more theirs than mine. Whereas with adoption it's something you've done together, and you have the beauty of bringing an "unwanted" child into a happy home.

Definitely not OK for you wife to tell you to basically see a therapist and just get over it. You have more than valid concerns about it and she can't just dictate terms like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the input. Just for the record, adoption is not really an option.

I just added something to my original post - whenever someone said that my son looks like me, I've been proud and happy. It's something that is valuable to me and would be totally lost if we got donor sperm.

• Like 1