NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

(not saying you necessarily would, plus if that's who you were before then double bonus!).

I was basically the same before the relationship, in the relationship and after it so that's fine :D

I'm dealing with it a little better now. Occasionally the sadness is a little overwhelming but that's how it is.

Edit: Never been too keen on the idea of Tinder, but I thought: Why the fuck not.

I'm most likely doing it wrong because I always at one point tell the ladies that I've only recently come out of a relationship and am not so sure what exactly I want. It stopped one conversation. I don't mind really, I'm an honest and pretty direct guy and I don't want to waste their time if they don't want to meet someone like me right now.

If anything I've talked to three ladies and I kinda still have "it" :D Currently chatting with a lady who seems nice. If she brings up the "let's meet" topic, I'm going to be honest again. We'll see how that turns out. :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

Time doesn't heal , only numbs . The damage is still there , if you don't find someone new you'll just be "okay" but never truly happy again

Well, that's not very uplifting. :p

I've had different experiences, though. After all my relationships I was truly happy again after some time. Even though I didn't find someone else.

Slowly but surely getting to grips with throwing myself out there again. :)

Time doesn't heal , only numbs . The damage is still there , if you don't find someone new you'll just be "okay" but never truly happy again

SorryNotSorry :heh:

I've had different experiences, though. After all my relationships I was truly happy again after some time. Even though I didn't find someone else.

drahkon is right though, as long as you are happy on your own and can find happiness in what you do without depending on being in a relationship to justify your own happiness then it's not so bad. :)

If you are unhappy on your own though stuwii then I don't know what to say other than I wish you all the best in finding someone for what it's worth. : peace:

In fact... I wish that for everyone who's currently wanting to be in a relationship but currently isn't for whatever reason. :smile:

As for me? I'm looking but not looking at the moment, I feel more of a strong sense of purpose alone than I ever did when in a relationship... so that's good, I guess? ::shrug:

If I find someone again who is interested in me as a person and is wanting a relationship, then that's great but if not then, I have plenty of other things in my life to occupy my time with. :grin:

It hurts right now but just remember that you are a fantastic, wonderful yet kinky motherfucker who will find someone when you are ready.

Focus on you for now though. Find you and do you for now. Nothing wrong in taking a little time out for yourself.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It hurts right now but just remember that you are a fantastic, wonderful yet kinky motherfucker who will find someone when you are ready.

You are the fucking best. Thanks :D

You are the fucking best. Thanks :D

It's what I'm here for.

My superpower would be seeing positive attributes in people and then adding the word "motherfucker" at the end, pmsl

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to post in this thread for AGES but omg, I have a date on Friday!! Someone hold me!

I haven't been able to post in this thread for AGES but omg, I have a date on Friday!! Someone hold me!

Surely that can wait until next Friday?

Surely that can wait until next Friday?

No man, I need you to hold me all week. It's gonna get sticky.

Had a short conversation with a lady on Tinder. This time I didn't mention the fact that I've recently come out of a relationship, though.

Asked her whether she'd be interested in going out sometime. Her response: "Sure, when are you free?"

As Mr. Tretton once said: "I guess that's a good thing."

Haven't answered, yet, but I will soon.

Edit: Aaaand we're going out Wednesday evening.

@Josh64 shall we hold each other?

Edited by drahkon

@Josh64 shall we hold each other?

It's about time N-Europe had a polyamorous relationship.

After that story I posted this is a big surprise...

My girflriend just broke up with me.

We had some problems recently. She's become distant to me on an emotional level, she couldn't reciprocate my feelings anymore. She feels like she needs to find herself, figure out what she wants out of life. We've gotten together when she was 19 and it appears that even though I made her very happy this problem of "not knowing what exactly I want" was always there.

I'm broken now.

But I guess time heals all wounds, doesn't it?

Just seen this, i'm really sorry to hear it.

I do know (along with many others) exactly how you feel. Just over 2 years ago my then girlfriend of 2.5 years split up with me by text, never to see me again. I was in a dark place, a mess and needed a lot of support. Fortunately, I had a lot of support especially from close friends such as @Kav

I thought I would never find anyone else.

Two years later...i'm now engaged and have just booked our wedding for 27 April 2018!

• Like 1

Two years later...i'm now engaged and have just booked our wedding for 27 April 2018!

Awesome : peace:

One step at a time for me. Really looking forward to meeting that girl on Wednesday.

Gonna be a little rusty with how to behave on a date :laughing:

Completely forgot the feeling I get when I'm about to meet a woman for the first time.

It's wonderfully unnerving :D

Well, that was the first and last date with that lady.

She's a nice girl but we don't have much in common. You can't expect to talk the whole time on a first date, of course, but at times it was painfully obvious that we didn't have enough shared interests to talk about.

We spent three hours together and it was really nice meeting someone new, even though nothing will come out of it.

I feel good :)

• Like 1

Been chatting to a girl on tinder. I have a date next week, still need to sort out when exactly, but she said yes.

Nice one :D Don't leave it too late or she'll make other plans! Where are you going to suggest? Pro tip, a firm suggestion of place and time makes things much easier than "I dont mind, how about x, I can do any day after x, what's good for you" etc..

Nice one :D Don't leave it too late or she'll make other plans! Where are you going to suggest? Pro tip, a firm suggestion of place and time makes things much easier than "I dont mind, how about x, I can do any day after x, what's good for you" etc..

She wants to see a film (not my ideal date, but whatever) and grab a drink after. I already suggested when but she was busy then, so she's finding out if she's available for my next suggestion. I think I've done what I can and being more "assertive" would come across as needy.

Hopefully she's not one of those people who doesn't like saying "no" so says "yes" and just makes excuses (although I know someone who sort of knows her through a friend and said that she seemed sweet).

Had my date with Hernando today! 

We'd never spoke on the phone, just did things via text, so it was exciting going to meet. I called him when I got there to find out where to meet him and it was like omg, you're not a catfish what a relief.

So he took me to this Hong Kong restaurant that he likes and it was awesome but I was slightly out of my depth haha. The whole menu was only in Chinese so he talked me through it and there was stuff like Chicken feet and prawn rice balls and these sweet squishy things, all of which I somehow managed to eat with chop sticks :p

They brought over like 7 plates of different stuff and so he made me try a bit of everything and it was all pretty nice apart from the chicken feet which I didn't like for the mass bones :p Trying to eat the gooey sweet thing was so hard with chopsticks but he found it hilarious so theres that.

He paid for the meal which I felt bad about and I kept insisting i pay half until he said that his father taught him to always pay for the first meal when he's first meeting someone so I let it go :p

We then went to Starbucks for coffee and to play his Switch. He's only played Mario Kart in 50cc so I had to show him how it's really done and he was suprisingly good though no champ like me. (It was also my first time on a Switch so to be typically hypocritical, I really liked it despite my constant bitching about it on here for months lol) 

He made a Mii of me while I had a break to finish my coffee that was getting cold:

20ggz6b.jpg

For those of you that don't know me, no I don't have a big beard or huge eyebrows :p 

We then went to Forbidden Planet which he thought was amazing cause he's never been to one before and I got a Pokemon hat. We finally parted ways and I gave him a leaving gift of a Kirby amiibo as he was disappointed when he first got Mario Kart and realised he wasn't in the game. 

Aside from a few awkward moments because I'm not used to dates it went really well! Next time we meet he's gonna invite me over to his and cook lobster! LOBSTER! Maybe he's just trying to kill me with food I'm afraid of. 

• Like 3

I'm most likely doing it wrong because I always at one point tell the ladies that I've only recently come out of a relationship and am not so sure what exactly I want. It stopped one conversation. I don't mind really, I'm an honest and pretty direct guy and I don't want to waste their time if they don't want to meet someone like me right now.

Well...I'm going to meet the lady I told that in two days. After I told her that I don't know what I want (that was 2 weeks ago) she said: "Urgh, not another one of those :D".

Yesterday I went for: "If you don't mind going out with me to see whether this could turn into a friendship, give me a shout." Her response: "Sure, let's meet up"

Three matches - one date, one...whatever you could call it :D Not bad, not bad.

Need to go out with a couple of friends soon, though. Would love to go to a club/bar and meet women in person.

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

Yesterday I went for: "If you don't mind going out with me to see whether this could turn into a friendship, give me a shout."

I expect that in German you probably have just one word for this though, right?

6 minutes ago, bob said:

I expect that in German you probably have just one word for this though, right?

Eh...no?