NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

No strings attached casual sex woo!

Nuthin' "casual" about what we do. :kiss:

Back in the dating game big time. Had some needed closure, now moving on

Deleted the Tinder app cos it's a waste of my time. Got 5 matches and only one replied.

Deleted the Tinder app cos it's a waste of my time. Got 5 matches and only one replied.

That's a good thing! Wait, did she reply in a positive manner?

That's a good thing! Wait, did she reply in a positive manner?

Yeah we had a good conversation for two weeks but unfortunately we don't share similar interests though. I tried Bumble where girls had to message you first. Got a match with a Canadian tourist who was hopping around different parts of UK.

Got a match with a Canadian tourist who was hopping around different parts of UK.

So...? Did you let her...hop?

So...? Did you let her...hop?

She already left the country after matched with me. Got some interesting snapchats from her though.

It seems I have a date this weekend. She's a bit young (21), but I'll see how it goes.

I think there's going to be a second date this time. She seemed much more interested in me than the last one.

Take her to KFC.

KFC is literally next door to where we're going on our second date.

Anal on second date? Nice one.

Anal on second date? Nice one.

Love is in the air here at N-E it seems. Everyone is dating and whatnot. Good times!

The Mrs and I went to RAF Valley in Anglesey this weekend as we were invited to the annual RAF Ball. Had a great time...

B48E7650-FFF4-480C-9F82-3E5F3DF863A0_zpstibnu7um.jpg

E20007BB-2C6A-4A79-ACC0-07BD6FA61B77_zpsrawyhxc6.jpg

Edited by Kav

Love is in the air here at N-E it seems. Everyone is dating and whatnot. Good times!

The Mrs and I went to RAF Valley in Anglesey this weekend as we were invited to the annual RAF Ball. Had a great time...

B48E7650-FFF4-480C-9F82-3E5F3DF863A0_zpstibnu7um.jpg

E20007BB-2C6A-4A79-ACC0-07BD6FA61B77_zpsrawyhxc6.jpg

Edited by Kav

@kav82, you are way too happy. And you look way too similar to your Mii. And your girlfriend is very pretty. And you look really handsome.

The lady and I had a conversation about what would happen if she went abroad for some time. I told her that I probably won't be able to do the long distance thing.

She started crying (obviously) and said something that made me rethink the situation: "I really think that with you everything will be possible, that we can make everything work."

Never in my life has a woman said something like that to me...It really feels like we have a future together, something that with past relationships in this stage (almost 1 1/2 years in) I've never felt.

I shouldn't throw that away for a couple of months with only a spatial distance.

So I told her that I'll try to make it work. :)

@kav82, you are way too happy. And you look way too similar to your Mii. And your girlfriend is very pretty. And you look really handsome.

The lady and I had a conversation about what would happen if she went abroad for some time. I told her that I probably won't be able to do the long distance thing.

She started crying (obviously) and said something that made me rethink the situation: "I really think that with you everything will be possible, that we can make everything work."

Never in my life has a woman said something like that to me...It really feels like we have a future together, something that with past relationships in this stage (almost 1 1/2 years in) I've never felt.

I shouldn't throw that away for a couple of months with only a spatial distance.

[MENTION=326]

A couple of months is nothing really, in the grand scheme of things. Sure it won't be fun to be apart from each other, but it's not something that you can't overcome. Jim and I did it for 3.5 years and we turned out fine. :)

Just make sure you stay in contact, and try to meet up whenever is possible (we met up every school holiday, as we were both students at the time).

[MENTION=326]

A couple of months is nothing really, in the grand scheme of things. Sure it won't be fun to be apart from each other, but it's not something that you can't overcome. Jim and I did it for 3.5 years and we turned out fine. :)

Just make sure you stay in contact, and try to meet up whenever is possible (we met up every school holiday, as we were both students at the time).

@Serebii you didn't mention that she was pretty.

Anyway, talking to this girl during this week...really, after cats there isn't really much we have in common. Although it does seem that I could get her into some of the stuff I like (films, games and the like). I'll see how it goes.

@Serebii you didn't mention that she was pretty.

Anyway, talking to this girl during this week...really, after cats there isn't really much we have in common. Although it does seem that I could get her into some of the stuff I like (films, games and the like). I'll see how it goes.